Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Meanwhile, back in the real word...

Can I just offer a hearty congratulations to the plastics and diddies who campaigned relentlessly to end naughty songs, people enjoying themselves at fitba matches and freedom of expression in general.

It's a massive victory for them with rasellik completely shutting down the Goon Brigade.

Well done!

:lol:

Latest is closure of Goon Brigade reduced to a final final warning, it seems the shittiest of institutions will never just roll over and die. More info in the SPL forum.

I am sick of rich businessmen getting richer through my hard earned money...Sick of it!! I will hold my hands up now and say those campaigning to withhold season ticket money were probably right..When is this all going to fucking end!!

It really is time these people sniping on the sidelines either put up or fucked right off. If they are Rangers men why don't they put their money where their mouths are.

Fucking wife has just come in and i cant even get drunk as shes on call and might need a lift!!!

Did i say i was sick of it all..I wish i didn't care as much as i do and then maybe i could just walk away from it all

I am sick of rich businessmen getting richer through my hard earned money...Sick of it!! I will hold my hands up now and say those campaigning to withhold season ticket money were probably right..When is this all going to fucking end!!

It really is time these people sniping on the sidelines either put up or fucked right off. If they are Rangers men why don't they put their money where their mouths are.

Fucking wife has just come in and i cant even get drunk as shes on call and might need a lift!!!

Did i say i was sick of it all..I wish i didn't care as much as i do and then maybe i could just walk away from it all

Would this be a good point to say "told you so"?

Become a St Mirren fan - local team and all that.

Become a St Mirren fan - local team and all that.

I've never, ever understood the logic in this - support a local team because, well, eh...they're just around the corner?

I didn't go to my local boozer or local shops because they were pish - why on earth would anyone suspend common sense and do it just because it's a fitba team?

Meanwhile, back in the real word...

Can I just offer a hearty congratulations to the plastics and diddies who campaigned relentlessly to end naughty songs, people enjoying themselves at fitba matches and freedom of expression in general.

It's a massive victory for them with rasellik completely shutting down the Goon Brigade.

Well done!

:lol:

:blink:

Really?

I've never, ever understood the logic in this - support a local team because, well, eh...they're just around the corner?

I didn't go to my local boozer or local shops because they were pish - why on earth would anyone suspend common sense and do it just because it's a fitba team?

So you only supported old Rangers because they were good ?

Edited by MikeyWellFan

oh+god+i+was+on+the+verge+of+tears+_4b9d

Yes Bendarroch, we know you don't get this. Football teams do generally have an identity associated with place though - that's why they play in the same place each fortnight and why most have a reference to place in their names.

You need to be attached to something big powerful and successful though - we know this and understand it. That's why it's funny when it goes wrong.