Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

But if you are going by that measure then they aren't the oldest pro team in Scotland as there are older pro Rugby clubs.

Rugby never went pro until the advent of rugby league, union never became pro until the 1990's

The reason I asked was because 'soccer' is the only version of football played almost exclusively with the use of feet. All the others are played almost exclusively with the use of the hands.

Stoney, keep using the "S" word and me and you could fall out. ;)

Pedantry alert - Aussie Rules? Almost exclusively with use of the hands"? As for Union, if modern rugby was all about the use of the hands, England would never have got near the five/six nations title for about twenty years, and certainly wouldn't have won the World Cup.

Totally get your point, mind. :)

Dont you ever think you can engage me in a conversation you vile little shameless attention seeker.

First i'm "bendy" and now i'm "vile".

I think burmas going down the 3rd rock route here.....

So all those Orange Order members who follow Hearts have no leanings? All those motherwell supporters who chanted we hate celtic more than you were lying? All those cheers at Starks park i heard when news came through Rangers were winning are imagined?.. i could go on but i am on phone.

No link WRK? Hmmmmm over to you then Bennett

I dont think you imagined it. Your just telling lies

Stoney, keep using the "S" word and me and you could fall out.  ;)

Pedantry alert - Aussie Rules? Almost exclusively with use of the hands"? As for Union, if modern rugby was all about the use of the hands, England would never have got near the five/six nations title for about twenty years, and certainly wouldn't have won the World Cup.

Totally get your point, mind. :)

The 'S' word only used because I could not be arsed typing association football, the proper title of your favoured sport. It is only the UK and certain other western European countries who have hijacked the word football to correspond solely with soccer. Soccer is the term widely used in most English speaking countries world wide.

Estimated value of all this?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I'm obviuosly guessing but i'd say between £15m and £20m. Just have to wait and see what the accounts say.

Heard around 14 staff are being sacked and even Templeton is being hawked around now. Got to feel sorry for the staff who will be taking home much needed money but the honourable Mr McCoist takes home his 2k a day wages for barely being able to beat teams of mechanics joiners and binmen.

Admin 2 looking real and what are the chances of these new 8 "trialists" not having their contracts taken up. How fucking hilarious would that be.

Where are you hearing this stuff?

The 'S' word only used because I could not be arsed typing association football, the proper title of your favoured sport. It is only the UK and certain other western European countries who have hijacked the word football to correspond solely with soccer. Soccer is the term widely used in most English speaking countries world wide.

Yeah, I know, but what do they know? I remember Charlie jet-setting off to talk to a load of guys in the USA who thought they were supporting rangers.

Yeah, I know, but what do they know? I remember Charlie jet-setting off to talk to a load of guys in the USA who thought they were supporting rangers.

Excellent steering of the thread back to topic.

Where are you hearing this stuff?

Guy I know has a really good contact that has been pretty spot on so far.

Apparently the 35k season tickets is bullshit as well. Rumoured to be much closer to 28k and although that's healthy for League One it's evidence that the Berz are beginning to walk away. Who woulda thunk it!

I'm obviuosly guessing but i'd say between £15m and £20m. Just have to wait and see what the accounts say.

These should make fantastic reading, the question is will you last long enough to publish them

Apparently the 35k season tickets is bullshit as well. Rumoured to be much closer to 28k and although that's healthy for League One it's evidence that the Berz are beginning to walk away. Who woulda thunk it!

Same figure I heard hence the reason for the family days etc to drum up support, also state they are almost sold out and people want a piece, like a nightclub with a queue, its empty inside but make it believe its rammed

Seat selector seems to disagree,

Rugby never went pro until the advent of rugby league, union never became pro until the 1990's

I know you love your pedantry but I'm afraid this is irrelevant, Killie were not pro in 1869 but that does not stop them being the oldest pro club, simply because unlike Scotland's youngest pro club, they have an unbroken history.