Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We were running our debt down when that utter c**t Whyte came in and destroyed everything he possibly could. If we had struggled as a result of the debt we had at the time, I'd still have taken that path over the consequences following Whyte's actions.

Murray, of course, is the biggest c**t of them all for handing the keys to Whyte when he knew full well what he was doing, and what was likely to follow. I hope that BDO and the police can find material which allows both of them to be prosecuted for what I see as criminal acts.

So I wouldn't have chosen this path - the WKR would. But, in fairness, he is the only 'killie supporter' I know who's openly claimed he wants to see 'his' club fucked over.

You're debts were coming down under PLG, but the fans rebelled because they saw a worsening product on the park. It was only when they decided to bring back Walter Myth that the debts began to spiral. Credible buyers did come forward, but only if Minty would personally take the hit for the BTC if it went against him. Oor hero also had no intention of footing the bill and was willing to take all the flack for it.

That was bollocks. If Whyte had installed the austerity measures that were required and they inevitably led to your old club failing on the pitch for several years, you would still be calling him every derogatory name under the sun. His fake "billionaire" status and promise of a £30million "warchest" were the only reasons that you and a couple of hundred other bawbags protested when the BBC told you the truth about him. :lol:

Why would he ever go for austerity measures if he wants to avoid the BTC?

Edited by Fotbawmad

That could be very well true the bit in bold but small companies may be desperate enough to do small jobs with some money now and money when the job is done :unsure: ,any plan that may involve getting the club into admin to ditch debt could get very complex and devious ???.

The club will run out of money for sure and they can't afford to liquidate the so called mythical company to phoenix the club again into Ver3 Rankers back into the lowest division and only admin can expunge any debt holding them back from getting promoted to the top tier where the arseholes that run the game initially wanted the cheating beggars in the first place.

Just how does this pan out when the cheating b@stards run out of cash ???.

At the point where they can't pay the wages, that's when it goes tits up. The rules would get them 'another' transfer embargo (pointless to a club unable to meet current wage obligations). :unsure2: If it were to be regarded as a 2cnd admin. they could get a 25pt deduction and Ally could conceivably fk up promotion. :) I guess they'll just get away with it though. :( I've repeatedly said on here, that last year was a once in a lifetime opportunity to cleanse Scottish football/society of the blue puke and The SFA bottled it big time. :thumbsdown The fact that the retard horde inc the gang of fud on here, consider The SFA to be an enemy, is one of the most ironic things ever. :lol:

I take nothing back that I've said about the MJ situation

Well, why would you? As a sporting wing fan you very obviously don't care a f**k about what happens at Killie - why else would you wish them to face oblivion just to get rid of (as you put it) a 'slimy currantophile'.

That religious hate just seeps out of you.

At the point where they can't pay the wages, that's when it goes tits up. The rules would get them 'another' transfer embargo (pointless to a club unable to meet current wage obligations). :unsure2: If it were to be regarded as a 2cnd admin. they could get a 25pt deduction and Ally could conceivably fk up promotion. :) I guess they'll just get away with it though. :( I've repeatedly said on here, that last year was a once in a lifetime opportunity to cleanse Scottish football/society of the blue puke and The SFA bottled it big time. :thumbsdown The fact that the retard horde inc the gang of fud on here, consider The SFA to be an enemy, is one of the most ironic things ever. :lol:

The SFA see it as the same club but failed to give it the mandatory points deduction from last season when the club was still in administration with the PLC before they cloned it later by the passing of the old clubs SFA members licence to Sevco :blink: ,but will they deliver a 25 point for a second insolvency event or the pishy ten point deduction blaming the oldco shite for the last one ?.

At best, they are destined be living in the shadows of obscurity for a very long time to come. At worst, gone forever.

No chance. You see, the thing about 'once in a lifetime opportunitys' is, they only happen once in a lifetime.

The SFA see it as the same club but failed to give it the mandatory points deduction from last season when the club was still in administration with the PLC before they cloned it later by the passing of the old clubs SFA members licence to Sevco :blink: ,but will they deliver a 25 point for a second insolvency event or the pishy ten point deduction blaming the oldco shite for the last one ?.

First offence is now 15pt deduction. I think they could handle that and still gain promotion. 25pt though, would test Mr McCoist a bit.

ETA:- It is of course The SPFL who would determine any points deduction not The SFA

Edited by Apache Don

First offence is now 15pt deduction. I think they could handle that and still gain promotion. 25pt though, would test Mr McCoist a bit.

Although admin may actually sack their best players should they go into admin :) that's of course if the administrators actually do their job properly and we could see Fat Sally get the boot :( .

I can see some players getting sold in the January transfer window to help stave off admin but that's just putting a sticky plaster on a huge cut :) pleasing.

That whole transfer embargo nonsense really gets me though. The reason clubs are allowed to sign out of contract/free agent players outwith the transfer windows, is to prevent these players effectively being unemployed.

The rule is, that a club may sign a player outwith the transfer window, who has not found himself a club by the end of the transfer window. The players who have joined up at Ibrox, did so before the window closed and in all likely-hood would have found a club before the end of the window. Not one of those 8x new signings should be there.

That whole transfer embargo nonsense really gets me though. The reason clubs are allowed to sign out of contract/free agent players outwith the transfer windows, is to prevent these players effectively being unemployed.

The rule is, that a club may sign a player outwith the transfer window, who has not found himself a club by the end of the transfer window. The players who have joined up at Ibrox, did so before the window closed and in all likely-hood would have found a club before the end of the window. Not one of those 8x new signings should be there.

Your right AD an them players effectively signing a pre-contract means that they have actually found employment and as some media pundits have said "how is this even legally possible ?". :blink:

The idea that these players are unemployed when in the public domain they are going to sign to that club on the 1st of September is surely a breach of the rules and fair play but somehow that club has managed to circumvent rules to accommodate effectively a rule breach but they are allowed to do this ???.

Although admin may actually sack their best players should they go into admin :) that's of course if the administrators actually do their job properly and we could see Fat Sally get the boot :( .

I can see some players getting sold in the January transfer window to help stave off admin but that's just putting a sticky plaster on a huge cut :) pleasing.

No-one will offer decent fees for players from the 3rd tier of Scottish football. Freed to save on wages yes but they won't be getting fees for them. :)

A January 2014 contender now! October and December are already in from the plastics and diddies clairvoyance community.

I wonder if they'll burn their own witches when, one by one, they get it wrong. Is that why Bhairnforever disappeared after Sept. 2012 came and went and the gates at Ibrox didn't close forever?

A January 2014 contender now!  October and December are already in from the plastics and diddies clairvoyance community.

I wonder if they'll burn their own witches when, one by one, they get it wrong. Is that why Bhairnforever disappeared after Sept. 2012 came and went and the gates at Ibrox didn't close forever?

Disappointing, no mention of lording it over us when you return back to rightful place. :(

Like nothing ever happened. :lol:

Well, why would you? As a sporting wing fan you very obviously don't care a f**k about what happens at Killie - why else would you wish them to face oblivion just to get rid of (as you put it) a 'slimy currantophile'.

That religious hate just seeps out of you.

Trust me, your attempt(s) to make HIM look like a fud aren`t working out as you planned.