Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Easdales are not only extremely wealthy Rangers men but will put money in when your McColls will not. :)

Remember you said that when we Green and Co. out.

There are wealthy Rangers men willing to put millions into Rangers. The difference is they are not looking to bleed the club dry like Greenand Vo.

There are wealthy Rangers men willing to put millions into Rangers. The difference is they are not looking to bleed the club dry like Greenand Vo.

And yet non of them could stump up a £1 to buy the club from Murray, or even buy the assets at knockdown price from the administrators

He's a sectarian bigot at heart - hates Rangers on religious grounds you see. He'll be along shortly after you to pretend that 'currant' isn't sectarian when we already know the truth of the matter. Well - would you believe it? From the ghuy who takes offence at the letter h. WKR then, WKR now, WKR forever.

Is your WKR an acronym for WE KILLED RANGERS ? It's quite fitting and witty. Let me know as soon as you look up the dictionary. ^_^

Remember you said that when we Green and Co. out.

When you talk about bleeding the club dry are you talking about Aly and Walter who played their part in selling shares and season tickets for Green and his investors?

Edited by Umbungo1874

No I do not think any demo will affect Greene, he probably agrees with everything that was getting sung but will ignore it all till he gets an agreeable offer,

luckily his shareholding is small and influence weakening, if he had any power McCoist would be gone already.

Thank heavens that the top consultant of our new club, the Green Consortium's main man, only has a small shareholding and a weakening influence, the last thing our new club needs right now is the best and only manager that our new club has ever had walking away!

Charles Green 5,071,629 7.79%

Hargreave Hale Limited 5,022,000 7.71%
Artemis Investment Management LLP 4,286,000 6.58%
Blue Pitch Holding 4,000,000 6.14%
Mike Ashley 3,000,000 4.61%
Margarita Funds Holding Trust 2,600,000 3.99%
Cazenove Capital Management Limited 2,450,000 3.76%
Richard Hughes 2,200,000 3.38%
Imran Ahmad 2,200,000 3.38%
Legal & General Investment Management Limited 2,000,000 3.07%

Not saying people are wrong about McColl not wanting to invest in Rangers but surely if he was then it would be in his interest to say otherwise till Green lowers his expectations?

Just a thought as Green virtually drools every time he mentions McColls name.

I remember when you drooled at Greens name standing up to the SFA and all that :(

Timmy propaganda!

Now lets return to doing what we do best.

head-in-sand.jpg

McCoist insisted administration had never been mentioned by board members or in board meetings he had attended.

“I certainly believe Craig Mather would tell me if we were heading down a road we didn’t want to be going down. I’d hope there would be an early-warning system for us this time. Not like the last time, when we got 24 hours notice. You’d like to think we’d have an opportunity to do something about it.”

:lol:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/rangers-ally-mccoist-would-consider-pay-cut-1-3040297

Edited by Umbungo1874