Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I suspect the reason they signed those 8 extra players was so that they could.

A: Get in additional season ticket money

B: Sell them during the January transfer window (a wreckless strategy that will almost certainly backfire)

I don't really see point B as part of any real strategy to be honest.

None of the players they've brought in would be worth a fortune anyway, and their value isn't likely to be enhanced by a few months in Scotland's 3rd tier.

Maybe they will have to move players on quickly. I doubt it myself, but it's possible.

I'm sure it won't be part of any masterplan though.

The masterplan was undoubtedly to go on a cup run, as much as I dislike CG, he was correct in saying we should be trying to win one of these things, the squad is good enough, the tactics are not.

Genuine question: Does the Ramsden's count in this, either for CG, or for you?

The masterplan was undoubtedly to go on a cup run, as much as I dislike CG, he was correct in saying we should be trying to win one of these things, the squad is good enough, the tactics are not.

A squad of players has to be playing together for a dozen or so matches before any sensible man or woman can give an opinion on how good (or bad) they play together. I will excuse you though Tedi as you have never given anyone any reason to believe that you are sensible (apart from Ben, Becky and the other bellends who green dot your posts).

The £67 million is broke down over 5 years or so as future income so he claims to be bringing in over £13 million a year.

Now you will notice in the accounts due out that he has probably done some nifty and shifty number crunching like he will use the IPO money in that income generated for the club reducing it down to £44 million thereabout so would be £8.5 million a year and that looks more realistic.

The £44 million will be sponsorship money and corporate sales etc etc and some taken from the old clubs books but he will want his cut seeing it was the new club that will have brokered the new deals.

So we can assume that everything that the club has secured as income will have commissions to be taken from the amount generated and it's probably safe to say that Chucky is also taking commission as well reducing anything the club will make for five years or so will have 10% taken off it to go to the Chuckle brothers and who else has their fingers in the cookie jar taking commissions from revenue generated by the club ?.

The accounts aren't out yet but you've noticed things about them:lol:

None of the players they've brought in would be worth a fortune anyway, and their value isn't likely to be enhanced by a few months in Scotland's 3rd tier.

Maybe they will have to move players on quickly. I doubt it myself, but it's possible.

I'm sure it won't be part of any masterplan though.

Point "B" as you put it MT is a real strategy as far as generating revenue.

Bring in as many players as possible to secure the new 1st division and then offload a few players for a couple of million hopefully to help stave of the inevitable admin looming in.

Either that or the club is fucking stupid to over reach financially knowing at some point they will face an insolvency event.

The accounts aren't out yet but you've noticed things about them:lol:

Are you so fucking stupid or is wumming something that you do without effort ?.

Did you actually read the whole post where I point out some nifty accounting which was the real point I made ?.

Are you so fucking stupid or is wumming something that you do without effort ?.

Did you actually read the whole post where I point out some nifty accounting which was the real point I made ?.

This was my favourite bit "The £44 million will be sponsorship money and corporate sales etc etc", you have such an amazing insight.

Kudos my QC chum, kudos.

^^^ Says the fanny that cannot even spell speech correctly. :lol:

He's standing up for the right for Vicky to be a recognised entity even though Vicky legally does not exist but is an entity in his tiny mind and is in fact a continuance of Bennett's stupidity therefore can be owned and operated as he sees fit just like the SFA and clubs these days :) .

He's standing up for the right for Vicky to be a recognised entity even though Vicky legally does not exist but is an entity in his tiny mind and is in fact a continuance of Bennett's stupidity therefore can be owned and operated as he sees fit just like the SFA and clubs these days :) .

Not everyone can be QC smart like you are, my clever legal beagle friend.

This was my favourite bit "The £44 million will be sponsorship money and corporate sales etc etc", you have such an amazing insight.

Kudos my QC chum, kudos.

Hey stupid he helped raise the IPO money which is in fact revenue generated by him for the club and he wants his 5% of the money as commission,but hey numbnut don't let any real facts or figures eh !.

If you read the Records article he does in fact say he has helped secure revenues for the club for about 5 years so do the maths you thick cnut.

The IPO he helped raise is included in his claim of the amount of revenue he has or will generate for the club so deduct that from the £67 million and you are left with around £44 million divided by 5 gives you the amount thereabout the club will receive each season for 5 years.

And why the fcuk I'm I explaining this to you you retard ??? and I noticed Tedi greenied that pile of tear stained wumming pish :1eye .

Hey stupid he helped raise the IPO money which is in fact revenue generated by him for the club and he wants his 5% of the money as commission,but hey numbnut don't let any real facts or figures eh !.

If you read the Records article he does in fact say he has helped secure revenues for the club for about 5 years so do the maths you thick cnut.

The IPO he helped raise is included in his claim of the amount of revenue he has or will generate for the club so deduct that from the £67 million and you are left with around £44 million divided by 5 gives you the amount thereabout the club will receive each season for 5 years.

And why the fcuk I'm I explaining this to you you retard ??? and I noticed Tedi greenied that pile of tear stained wumming pish :1eye .

Real facts and figures from accounts that no one outside the club has seen yet?

:lol:

Edited by bennett

Poor wee Tedi .. didn't take long for you to stoop to swearing ... LMAO

Just another tediously stupid post from Tedi there, he cannot help himself, it's in his nature. He never recovered when the old club went into administration, when liquidation followed afterwards he lost control of his mental faculties and it has just been one mental meltdown after another ever since then for him. I dare say he was a tool long before his first breakdown and feel no sympathy for him. I don't envy the job that his mental health carer has looking after him.

Maybe they will have to move players on quickly.  I doubt it myself, but it's possible.  

I'm sure it won't be part of any masterplan though.

Point "B" as you put it MT is a real strategy as far as generating revenue.

Bring in as many players as possible to secure the new 1st division and then offload a few players for a couple of million hopefully to help stave of the inevitable admin looming in.

Either that or the club is fucking stupid to over reach financially knowing at some point they will face an insolvency event.

Have to agree with MT here, this sounds like nonsense, I can't see any of their new signings having any significant resale value.