Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

While we are on the subject of you being offended. You have been quick to codemn me for accurately commenting on WRKs posts but have failed to even comment on his posts on my innocent handshake with John Gregg. A simpke handshake has now grown into associating and supporting an organisation i despise almost as much as Republican murder gangs

1. Why were you in his pub, then?

2. Why did you shake his hand?

3. Why refer to him by a nickname?

4. When have you ever accurately commented on my posts? :rolleyes:

While we are on the subject of you being offended. You have been quick to codemn me for accurately commenting on WRKs posts but have failed to even comment on his posts on my innocent handshake with John Gregg. A simpke handshake has now grown into associating and supporting an organisation i despise almost as much as Republican murder gangs

Almost? :blink:

Oh, me Sir, Please Sir, I know!

That means he prefers Loyalist terrorists to Republican ones. He does , Sir, he's been going on about that very thing on another thread for ages, Sir!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fish in a fucking barrel, sometimes.

How dare a Rangers fan wish for anything (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) :lol:

Two scumbags and a SuperDeflector so far. No sensible comment on Tedi's wish for a slow, painful, horrible death for someone who has committed the unpardonable by not liking rangers, then?

Fuksake , a fortnight in vickys b+b and I come back to this.

Start a thread in gen non over republican/loyalist/UK state murder gangs and I'll be over it like a cheap suit.

Yer deid. That hasn't changed.

That means he prefers Loyalist terrorists to Republican ones. He does , Sir, he's been going on about that very thing on another thread for ages, Sir!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As a self confessed Loyalist i think it is a given i dislike Republican murder gangs more than Loyalist murder gangs. Doesn't make me a supporter of the UDA/UYM/UFF.

Start a thread in gen non over republican/loyalist/UK state murder gangs and I'll be over it like a cheap suit.

Welcome back, Wunf. This thread needs a strong green nutter, if only for balance.

Awww f**k. He's not banned

Didn't you previously call me a bigot for calling him "Irish Phil"?

More two faced hypocritical pish from the 'Killie' liar.

No.

More fantasy from Vicky.

As repeatedly pointed out to you Bennett, "My team...." hangs you neatly without having to search for a damn thing. Your unfailing support of Bendarroch, your fascination with a certain team in the SPL, your references to people as Irish when not necessary, your mocking of the construction of Gaelic names, your stupid assumption that because I despise rangers I must be a celtic fan - all these simply serve to reinforce a stereotype.

Jings, Normans been caught lying again.

A two faced hypocritical lying weasel.

As a self confessed Loyalist i think it is a given i dislike Republican murder gangs more than Loyalist murder gangs. Doesn't make me a supporter of the UDA/UYM/UFF.

Simply applying the logic you've tried to use when claiming I "prefer" celtiuc to your club(s). Personally, I think they're all scum. Now that you've openly admitted to a less-than total condemnation of, and at least political sympathy with,and I quote, "Loyalist murder gangs", the picture is becoming a lot clearer.

1. Why were you in his pub, then?

2. Why did you shake his hand?

3. Why refer to him by a nickname?

4. When have you ever accurately commented on my posts? :rolleyes:

1- It was. 'The 13th' morning and it was the only pub open at that time

2-If Grugg went to shake your hand in his own pub in his own area you didn't refuse

3- I lived in the area for a while and was a regular visitor there for 30 odd years. Everybody knew him as 'Big Grugg'

4- Always

Almost? :blink:

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  :lol:

f**k me. :(

How the hell can you differentiate between groups of bigoted murdering scumbags?

Hell mend the lot of them, I don't care which brand of mumbo jumbo they use to judge their abhorrent dark age behaviour.

Also pains me why anyone would choose an intolerant, borderline failed statelet, that's riven with sectarian violence as a holiday destination either?

Downtown Beirut the year after?

Jings, Normans been caught lying again.

A two faced hypocritical lying weasel.

Eh, no I haven't.

"Didn't you previously call me a bigot for calling him "Irish Phil"?"

I don't see any sign of a specific person there, and I stand by that post.* I specifically said, this evening, I was using that epithet as it was one familiar to you and yours, and because I wasn't confident of spelling his name correctly. The second of which, in fairness, is far more racist than the first, and for which I apologise to any Irish people looking in.

Any word on Tedi and No. 8's plans for him, anyway? Do you lean towards the slow and painful, or a quick five minutes?

​*I have to say that you and Tedi are doing a fine job of dragging up "embarrassing" posts of mine which end up making you two look stupid. Do carry on. :lol:

They could be fucked even faster if that's the level of brown envelopes they're having to bike bus over to Hampden on a regular basis... :lol:

Another way of putting it is to imagine other teams could use EBTs and you couldn't :rolleyes:

1- It was. 'The 13th' morning and it was the only pub open at that time

2-If Grugg went to shake your hand in his own pub in his own area you didn't refuse

3- I lived in the area for a while and was a regular visitor there for 30 odd years. Everybody knew him as 'Big Grugg'

4- Always

Given (3), why try to excuse (1)?

(2) - He only ever went to shake your hand once in thirty years, and that was coincidentally when his was the only pub open? (In Ulster? Ireland? The World?)

You know, if you held your hand up and admitted that that handshake was one of the best moments of your life, most people, while thinking you a scumbag, would at least think you were a bit more honest.

How the hell can you differentiate between groups of bigoted murdering scumbags?

Hell mend the lot of them, I don't care which brand of mumbo jumbo they use to judge their abhorrent dark age behaviour.

Also pains me why anyone would choose an intolerant, borderline failed statelet, that's riven with sectarian violence as a holiday destination either?

I'd happily see the lot of them go to the Bad Fire (eventually, natural causes, etc.).

My response was that No.8's logic appears somewhat, eh, elastic when it comes to (a) having a pop, and (b) defending his own ideals.

I'd happily see the lot of them go to the Bad Fire (eventually, natural causes, etc.).

My response was that No.8's logic appears somewhat, eh, elastic when it comes to (a) having a pop, and (b) defending his own ideals. 

Indeed. That people can still think like that in the 21st Century beggars belief tbh.