Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I will go to continue supporting the team but if the vote goes the wrong way and Green and Co. remain then i would not blame any supporter who 'walks away'.

Will be interesting to see what McCoist does. His 'We dont do walking away' speech could come back to haunt him.

Let's just hope the shareholders do the right thing.

No surprises there from an alleged racist.

No comment. :rolleyes:

No surprises there from an alleged racist.

Dont talk utter nonsense...i. 18000 posts on here have i ever posted anything racist...anything at all?

Those posts are a fucking nonsense and we have been tbrough all this before.... Remember Timmalloy who was a regular here? He explained it all before...do we need to go through it all again?

The posts on there own look damning but tbey are taken completely out of context...they are winding up another poster who attacks everybody and who ran / runs that site. A Rangers supporter who would attack any celtic supporter and when questioned on the language ge used and the legal ramifications of this kind of language told the complainees to man up and any language was acceptable there. We found out he has a thing about Black Women so...along with one or two others...we decided to put his 'anything goes' theory to the test. We would post the most outrageous racist bigoted posts. It was a joke and is a joke forum...there are only one or two.posters who use it kinda like facebook now.

Funnily enough i am meeting the poster we were winding up this week for a few pints this midweek. Hopefully...if he wasnt offended i dont see why anybody else would be.

TBH. after posting here for so many years and with so many posts i would have thought it was abundantly clear i am not a racist...A Tory but not a Racist. I also didnt think i would have to explain nyself.

I have met a number of posters from P&B and hopefukly they would back me up on this.

OK the bit about Luton is true...after some friendly banter during the day some rebels were turning nasty....i never hidden the fact i was/ am a bit of an arsehole. I thought 'f**k it if we are going to go down we will go down swinging'. Not going to apologise for thst

Dont talk utter nonsense...i. 18000 posts on here have i ever posted anything racist...anything at all?

Those posts are a fucking nonsense and we have been tbrough all this before.... Remember Timmalloy who was a regular here? He explained it all before...do we need to go through it all again?

The posts on there own look damning but tbey are taken completely out of context...they are winding up another poster who attacks everybody and who ran / runs that site. A Rangers supporter who would attack any celtic supporter and when questioned on the language ge used and the legal ramifications of this kind of language told the complainees to man up and any language was acceptable there. We found out he has a thing about Black Women so...along with one or two others...we decided to put his 'anything goes' theory to the test. We would post the most outrageous racist bigoted posts. It was a joke and is a joke forum...there are only one or two.posters who use it kinda like facebook now.

Funnily enough i am meeting the poster we were winding up this week for a few pints this midweek. Hopefully...if he wasnt offended i dont see why anybody else would be.

TBH. after posting here for so many years and with so many posts i would have thought it was abundantly clear i am not a racist...A Tory but not a Racist. I also didnt think i would have to explain nyself.

I have met a number of posters from P&B and hopefukly they would back me up on this.

OK the bit about Luton is true...after some friendly banter during the day some rebels were turning nasty....i never hidden the fact i was/ am a bit of an arsehole. I thought 'f**k it if we are going to go down we will go down swinging'. Not going to apologise for thst

^^^^^^

Racist, bigot homophobe.

Your horrible side slips out quite often, hence you reputation of 2 No8.s, I posted last week that I like to see your darker side rise now and again because it is a reminder that you are a contemptable p***k benath the mask of affaible posts. You have now been outed as worse than I imagined, and two faced with it, how can you use language like that and call someone else a bigot?

I hope you never expect to be taken seriously on here again. Vile.

I will go to continue supporting the team but if the vote goes the wrong way and Green and Co. remain then i would not blame any supporter who 'walks away'.

Will be interesting to see what McCoist does. His 'We dont do walking away' speech could come back to haunt him.

McColl seems pretty confident of getting the vote in his favour, if it doesn't and we're stuck with Greens cronies then we have to take action.

Obvioulsy you have never read the general nonsense thread on here?

I have explained it and i would think any reasonable person would see it for exactly what it is.

As for the 2 No.8s....You dont tnink that is serious? You Ps & Ds love it when the big bad Rangers supportrers are agreeing with you....as soon as we defend our clubs position we are accused of everything you clowns can throw at us. Sorry i dont roll over to get my tummy tickled too often.

Aye you can't beat a good witch hunt, all aboard the band wagon ......

Your wee gang are the experts on that, eh? I thought you might be happy to see another vile creature exposed? or do you only like to see non Rangers supporting scum brought to task? Personally I think they should all be made to squirm.

Your wee gang are the experts on that, eh? I thought you might be happy to see another vile creature exposed? or do you only like to see non Rangers supporting scum brought to task? Personally I think they should all be made to squirm.

I'd say it's you and a few others who seem to be ganging up on one person, which to me looks like an attempt at bullying.

I've stuck up for plenty of people on here who don't support Rangers, HB QC, Wunf, Magee and a few others too.

And pray, what is 'the right thing' ?

Obvioulsy you have never read the general nonsense thread on here? I have explained it and i would think any reasonable person would see it for exactly what it is. As for the 2 No.8s....You dont tnink that is serious? You Ps & Ds love it when the big bad Rangers supportrers are agreeing with you....as soon as we defend our clubs position we are accused of everything you clowns can throw at us. Sorry i dont roll over to get my tummy tickled too often.

Away back under your rock, or back to armchair fans if you feel the need to type pish.

I take it we're not 'Friends' anymore....you can take your friends request back.. wouldnt want you to appear 2 faced.

I'd say it's you and a few others who seem to be ganging up on one person, which to me looks like an attempt at bullying.

I've stuck up for plenty of people on here who don't support Rangers, HB QC, Wunf, Magee and a few others too.

The really worrying thing is, I can actually believe you typed that shite with a straight face.

There's not one of your little Get-Along Gang that hasn't outed themsleves, or been outed, as hypocritical, bigoted, racist, stupid, dishonest, would-be bullies, or all of these. No criticism or condemnation of course, "'coz we huv tae stick taegethur against wur enemmys" - just automatic greenies for some of the foulest shite it's been my misfortune to wade through.

What are you trying to say here?

It reads like you are happy to stick up for bigots of all ilks. A decent man would not stick up for any.