Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The really worrying thing is, I can actually believe you typed that shite with a straight face.

There's not one of your little Get-Along Gang that hasn't outed themsleves, or been outed, as hypocritical, bigoted, racist, stupid, dishonest, would-be bullies, or all of these. No criticism or condemnation of course, "'coz we huv tae stick taegethur against wur enemmys" - just automatic greenies for some of the foulest shite it's been my misfortune to wade through.

Sounds more like you, if you can't see whats wrong with your post then you have serious problems.

And yes before you start, i know you were brought up to hate others... so i always try to cut you some slack.

Sounds more like you, if you can't see whats wrong with your post then you have serious problems.

And yes before you start, i know you were brought up to hate others... so i always try to cut you some slack.

f**k off, Vicky. Oh, look - another example of your little clique's wagon circling.

It's pretty obvious, i don't like bullies....

Why? Because they succeed in their aim while you simply succeed in making a c**t of yourself (or selves)?

Mind you, I'm sure Claymores'll stand up for you. Oh, hang on a minute...

Flash in the pan. No consistency, that's your problem, Vicky.

Why? Because they succeed in their aim while you simply succeed in making a c**t of yourself (or selves)?

Mind you, I'm sure Claymores'll stand up for you. Oh, hang on a minute...

Flash in the pan. No consistency, that's your problem, Vicky.

:lol:

I posted that i've previously stood up for HBQC, Wunf, Magee and a few others. You reply with 'coz we huv tae stick taegethur against wur enemmys"

And yet you wonder why i'm laughing at you?

Once agin you've shown yourelf up for being nothing but an impotent fool ;)

Your wee gang are the experts on that, eh? I thought you might be happy to see another vile creature exposed? or do you only like to see non Rangers supporting scum brought to task? Personally I think they should all be made to squirm.

I'd say it's you and a few others who seem to be ganging up on one person, which to me looks like an attempt at bullying.

I've stuck up for plenty of people on here who don't support Rangers, HB QC, Wunf, Magee and a few others too.

Your reply seems to suggest that a Rangers supporter being viewed as a racist for using terms such as nigger and jigaboo is being bullied but you are happy to hound others who use homophobic, bigotted or racist terms.

Do you only dislike racists being bullied if they support Rangers? Do you dislike all bullies even though they are bullying people for being bigots? Do you not find your last replies to WRK as hypocrisy given your line of rhetoric towards me?

Edit changed reply to replies as further post were made after.

Edited by stonedsailor

Your reply seems to suggest that a Rangers supporter being viewed as a racist for using terms such as nigger and jigaboo is being bullied but you are happy to hound others who use homophobic, bigotted or racist terms.

Thats a lie, as i've refused to complain about others for posting homophobic posts, HBQC, 3rd Rock, WKR, Beer monkey etc. Stop lying and maybe i'll give you a little bit more respect.

Thats a lie, as i've refused to complain about others for posting homophobic posts, HBQC, 3rd Rock, WKR, Beer monkey etc. Stop lying and maybe i'll give you a little bit more respect.

So you condone that kind of behaviour then? I do not desire respect from the likes of you.

No surprises there from an alleged racist.

Dont talk utter nonsense...i. 18000 posts on here have i ever posted anything racist...anything at all?

Those posts are a fucking nonsense and we have been tbrough all this before.... Remember Timmalloy who was a regular here? He explained it all before...do we need to go through it all again?

The posts on there own look damning but tbey are taken completely out of context...they are winding up another poster who attacks everybody and who ran / runs that site. A Rangers supporter who would attack any celtic supporter and when questioned on the language ge used and the legal ramifications of this kind of language told the complainees to man up and any language was acceptable there. We found out he has a thing about Black Women so...along with one or two others...we decided to put his 'anything goes' theory to the test. We would post the most outrageous racist bigoted posts. It was a joke and is a joke forum...there are only one or two.posters who use it kinda like facebook now.

Funnily enough i am meeting the poster we were winding up this week for a few pints this midweek. Hopefully...if he wasnt offended i dont see why anybody else would be.

TBH. after posting here for so many years and with so many posts i would have thought it was abundantly clear i am not a racist...A Tory but not a Racist. I also didnt think i would have to explain nyself.

I have met a number of posters from P&B and hopefukly they would back me up on this.

OK the bit about Luton is true...after some friendly banter during the day some rebels were turning nasty....i never hidden the fact i was/ am a bit of an arsehole. I thought 'f**k it if we are going to go down we will go down swinging'. Not going to apologise for thst

Wow. :(

The really worrying thing is, I can actually believe you typed that shite with a straight face.

There's not one of your little Get-Along Gang that

hasn't outed themsleves, or been outed, as hypocritical, bigoted, racist, stupid, dishonest, would-be bullies, or all of these. No criticism or condemnation of course, "'coz we huv tae stick

taegethur against wur enemmys" - just automatic greenies for some of the foulest shite it's been my misfortune to wade through.

Ever posted anything foul yourself ?

Do you only dislike racists being bullied if they support Rangers? Do you dislike all bullies even though they are bullying people for being bigots? Do you not find your last replies to WRK as hypocrisy given your line of rhetoric towards me?

Edit changed reply to replies as further post were made after.

You are completely ignoring the fact it was a wind up...a joke. The very fact i used those terms afor shock value proves surely it is not my everyday language.

It is actually 20000 posts here. How many times have i used those terms? How many racist posts? How many secterian posts?

Ok if you dont appreciate that kind of wind up fair enough. I dont appreciate tasteless jokes about lee rigby but i wouldnt have accused those on here as al aquaeda supporters

You are completely ignoring the fact it was a wind up...a joke. The very fact i used those terms afor shock value proves surely it is not my everyday language. It is actually 20000 posts here. How many times have i used those terms? How many racist posts? How many secterian posts? Ok if you dont appreciate that kind of wind up fair enough. I dont appreciate tasteless jokes about lee rigby but i wouldnt have accused those on here as al aquaeda supporters

It’s the fact that that even thinking about using “he has a thing about Black Women” as ammunition against the man is racist, I don’t think you’re getting this.

Can anyone tell me who previously posted this?

"Politically correct arseholes banging on about the racist, homophobic, abusive crowds. It used to be the working class's weekly catharsis. Abuse anyone and evryone, then come out cleansed for the working week. Now it's a forum for middle-class wankers to show how right-on they are."

I wonder who it could have been?