Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You are completely ignoring the fact it was a wind up...a joke. The very fact i used those terms afor shock value proves surely it is not my everyday language.

It is actually 20000 posts here. How many times have i used those terms? How many racist posts? How many secterian posts?

Ok if you dont appreciate that kind of wind up fair enough. I dont appreciate tasteless jokes about lee rigby but i wouldnt have accused those on here as al aquaeda supporters

What a 'joke'. And no it does not make it acceptable you idiot.

Vile.

You are completely ignoring the fact it was a wind up...a joke. The very fact i used those terms afor shock value proves surely it is not my everyday language. It is actually 20000 posts here. How many times have i used those terms? How many racist posts? How many secterian posts? Ok if you dont appreciate that kind of wind up fair enough. I dont appreciate tasteless jokes about lee rigby but i wouldnt have accused those on here as al aquaeda supporters

I just see shite spouted from the keyboard of a contemptable p***k, nothing even slightly resembling a joke there.

You used the word "poof" then changed it to "c**t", you clearly intended it as a derogatory insult and it sums up your attitude towards gays.

You sir are a hypocrite and a homophobe.

Thats a lie, as i've refused to complain about others for posting homophobic posts, HBQC, 3rd Rock, WKR, Beer monkey etc. Stop lying and maybe i'll give you a little bit more respect.

Looks like you are the liar to me Benny.

By your own definition the top post shows you up as a bully, the bottom as a proven liar.

Contemptible in the extreme.

Resignation should be proffered ...

You've posted your fair share of racist and bigoted stuff on here, cheerio then.....

Edited by bennett

Looks like the myth of nice No8 was a bit of a sham.

Looks like you are the liar to me Benny.

By your own definition the top post shows you up as a bully, the bottom as a proven liar.

No it's not as i never complained about it, i merely pointed out Densboys hypocrisy in calling other bigots while posting bigoted stuff himself.

Idiot.

Not been following a 100%, but is it the same no8 ? As certain the ff one isn't.

And is claymores away again ?

Me and Clays had a few spats before but you need guys like him to get a decent barney going.

Hope he's ok.

Not been following a 100%, but is it the same no8 ? As certain the ff one isn't.

And is claymores away again ?

The very same No8 he has admitted to the posts and tried to defend them as being of a jokular nature.

No it's not as i never complained about it, i merely pointed out Densboys hypocrisy in calling other bigots while posting bigoted stuff himself.

Idiot.

You were making a direct complaint to denboy, idiot.

No i was showing him up as a hypocrite, no complaint from me was issued.

Better luck next time ;)

You were complaining to him about his homophobia and hypocrisy, no matter how you dress it up.

You called me out as a bully for doing similar to No8, you said you hate bullies.

I guess, by your own definitions, that would make you a self-loathing, hypocritical, bullying liar.

Unlucky, I guess.

So, are we any closer to working out why the Newco would bother releasing a "rebuttal" of an internet rumour that doesn't contain a denial?

It's not like they can say they don't want to dignify a rumour with a response, given they're actually responding to it.

Edited by flyingrodent

You were complaining to him about his homophobia and hypocrisy, no matter how you dress it up.

You called me out as a bully for doing similar to No8, you said you hate bullies.

I guess, by your own definitions, that would make you a self-loathing, hypocritical, bullying liar.

Unlucky, I guess.

Wrong, i pointed out his homophobic posts were infact bigoted and that meant he shouldn't be accusing others of being bigots.

You were part of a pack hounding one poster, that to me is bullying. I suggest you wind your neck in.

You are ofcourse wrong again.

Edit for poor typing

Edited by bennett