Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So, are we any closer to working out why the Newco would bother releasing a "rebuttal" of an internet rumour that doesn't contain a denial?

It's not like they can say they don't want to dignify a rumour with a response, given they're actually responding to it.

No the latest BRALT fad is to pick on individual Rangers fans and bully them till they leave the board.

So, are we any closer to working out why the Newco would bother releasing a "rebuttal" of an internet rumour that doesn't contain a denial?

It's not like they can say they don't want to dignify a rumour with a response, given they're actually responding to it.

Becuase they've gotten their stories so tangled up that they can't give full disclosure for fear of all their lies being exposed.

Wrong, i pointed out his homophobic posts were infact bigoted and that meant he shouldn't be accusing others of being bigots.

You were part of a pack hounding one poster, that to me is bullying. I suggest you wind your neck in.

You are ofcourse wrong again.

Edit for poor typing

0.o internet hardman.

What exactly should I fear if I do not wind my neck in?

It's because they wish the comment to be interpreted as a denial, even if they've thus far stopped short of offering one.

No the latest BRALT fad is to pick on individual Rangers fans and bully them till they leave the board.

Makes a change from a group of sevco fans hounding and bullying a killie fan, you bigot racist homophobe apologist.

Not really Benny.

I don't see anyone being bullied.

8 has made some racist and bigoted comments that a lot of people are quite rightly appalled at.

No idea why you jumped to that conclusion?

I'll rephrase since you are struggling, why would you suggest I wind my neck in? I have only heard that phrase used in a threatening manner previously and more often than not by those ill prepared or unable to back up such a threat. If you are not using the phrase as a threat please explain how you are using it and if I was wrong in my conclusion please accept my apology.

I'll rephrase since you are struggling, why would you suggest I wind my neck in? I have only heard that phrase used in a threatening manner previously and more often than not by those ill prepared or unable to back up such a threat. If you are not using the phrase as a threat please explain how you are using it and if I was wrong in my conclusion please accept my apology.

I usually use it/hear it in a way similar to stop moaning/change the record. I'm not sure if you're at the wind up or not here but if you're not then sorry for the confusion.

I still think you're taking the piss here..

Rumours of my demise and/or incarnation in a Rangers account - displaying the characteristics of a Timposter or possible Stirling resident yet somehow somehow pulling a double bluff and actually being Vicky's partner - have been pure invention by posters who's grip on reality has become dulled by the neverending depths this thread has plumbed of late.

I just got bored with the mind numbing circular arguments and incessant back-biting.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

It's because they wish the comment to be interpreted as a denial, even if they've thus far stopped short of offering one.

Suspected this might be the case. Wasn't Craig Whyte known for issuing similarly hedging, highly-evasive pronouncements?

Mind, a quick peek at a certain forum suggests that their fans interpret this non-denial as a blistering rebuke and another bodyblow struck against the club's innumerable Enemies, so it seems to have had the desired effect.

Just like they used to when it was Whytey denouncing the countless enemies of the Oldco, in fact...

Rumours of my demise and/or incarnation in a Rangers account - displaying the characteristics of a Timposter or possible Stirling resident yet somehow somehow pulling a double bluff and actually being Vicky's partner - have been pure invention by posters who's grip on reality has become dulled by the neverending depths this thread has plumbed of late.

I just got bored with the mind numbing and incessant back-biting.

It's what makes the place worthwhile imo.

Suspected this might be the case. Wasn't Craig Whyte known for issuing similarly hedging, highly-evasive pronouncements?

Mind, a quick peek at a certain forum suggests that their fans interpret this non-denial as a blistering rebuke and another bodyblow struck against the club's innumerable Enemies, so it seems to have had the desired effect.

Just like they used to when it was Whytey denouncing the countless enemies of the Oldco, in fact...

We know that, we did manage to work it out for ourselves but thanks anwyay.

Not really Benny.

I don't see anyone being bullied.

8 has made some racist and bigoted comments that a lot of people are quite rightly appalled at.

I, most certainly hold views that no8 is appalled at, but censorship is a horribly police state thought. If he genuinely believes what he has posted, I have no issue with his right to post them. I may argue like Hell against them but if he stands by them and doesn't do a "mags" , then he is happy to be judged by them.

For the record, I believe human nature makes us all bigoted to some degree.

Makes a change from a group of sevco fans hounding and bullying a killie fan, you bigot racist homophobe apologist.

Indeed. I would agree the only person who I have witnessed being bullied on here is WRK. Benny has had to suffer a few objectionable comments as well tbf.

Think it was before my time, but sure he mentioned someone advising him to top himself. Classy.

Indeed. I would agree the only person who I have witnessed being bullied on here is WRK. Benny has had to suffer a few objectionable comments as well tbf.

I'd hardly say that i 'suffered', water off a ducks back for me anyway.

I usually use it/hear it in a way similar to stop moaning/change the record. I'm not sure if you're at the wind up or not here but if you're not then sorry for the confusion.

I still think you're taking the piss here..

Accepted.