Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Was hoping the Record would proclaim "proudly anti-Rangers" on the front page today but, alas, we have to make do with this: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/keith-jackson-daily-record-pursuing-2184217

Starts off well by getting the date wrong and then no mention of "wealth off the radar".

He keeps claiming he was the first to expose Whyte over the season tickets, but PhilMcYouKnowWho had done that months before.

Was hoping the Record would proclaim "proudly anti-Rangers" on the front page today but, alas, we have to make do with this: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/keith-jackson-daily-record-pursuing-2184217

Starts off well by getting the date wrong and then no mention of "wealth off the radar".

He keeps claiming he was the first to expose Whyte over the season tickets, but PhilMcYouKnowWho had done that months before.

Think RTC warned the Rangers fans and the MSNw that Whyte was wrong 'un as soon as he arrived.

But then again he was just a mad timmy blogger. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that WKR will now accuse you of being a bigot and anti irish for mocking Philips name.

Norman aint no hypocrite.

ata-cid='7641457' name='No8.' timestamp='1376911272' post='7641457'].

;)

How's our fat spandex comic book guy these days? Still posting pictures of his fucki.ng stupid dog?

Not a great attempt at appearing less stalkerish and creepy

As a taxi driver perhaps you can answer this, am i being mean by rounding up fares to the nearest pound?

Edited by bennett

Think RTC warned the Rangers fans and the MSNw that Whyte was wrong 'un as soon as he arrived.

Was talking about something similar the other day, out of most of the main green yin blogger (Philip, RTC, CF etc) only McConville uses his real name, the rest to hide behind anonymity. I wonder if they'd be taken more seriosuly if they used their real names?

Was talking about something similar the other day, out of most of the main green yin blogger (Philip, RTC, CF etc) only McConville uses his real name, the rest to hide behind anonymity. I wonder if they'd be taken more seriosuly if they used their real names?

No, they'd just have their windows smashed, car torched, wife abused in the street. that sort of stuff.

You forget, these guys are enemies.

ata-cid='7641457' name='No8.' timestamp='1376911272' post='7641457'].

;)

How's our fat spandex comic book guy these days? Still posting pictures of his fucki.ng stupid dog?

that's right stalkerish and creepy is remembering a fat shut in banned the word "spandex" and constantly posted pictures of his dog. You still in the SDL? and backing the EDL?

Edited by Romeo

No, they'd just have their windows smashed, car torched, wife abused in the street. that sort of stuff.

You forget, these guys are enemies.

I assume thats all happened to McConville then?

Idiot.

As a taxi driver perhaps you can answer this, am i being mean by rounding up fares to the nearest pound?

Not at all. Its what a lot people do. I tend to round it down if it is under the 50p as it saves

messing about with loose change.

Only thinf drivers dont like are people paying minimum fare jobs with £20 notes or being paid in 10 and 20 coins

I wonder if they'd still have windaes? :rolleyes:

You know things are bad when the Daily Record are getting stuck into you

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/keith-jackson-daily-record-pursuing-2184217

:lol:

In amongst that deliriously revisionist pish I do note the use of a "when" rather than an "if" in a somewhat interesting place.

My bet it on this being aimed at Traynor though, after charlottefakes revealed the other day that he'd already positioned himself as a spokesman for Ahmad before he officially quit the Record.

I wonder if they'd still have windaes? :rolleyes:

No