Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think this country would be better off with an elected head of state. Aparently this makes me a cúnt. Sorry - a vile, vile, cúnt.

You are happy to shake the hand of a known terrorist. And the time I pick up on it is not the first that you publicise this meeting.

Tit for tat my arse.

I did my best - olive branch and all that - but you can't help yourself.

Take your flute and your bandmates and f**k off.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You will make Bendarroch a very happy wee Bear in the morning.

I think this country would be better off with an elected head of state. Aparently this makes me a cúnt. Sorry - a vile, vile, cúnt.

You are happy to shake the hand of a known terrorist. And the time I pick up on it is not the first that you publicise this meeting.

Tit for tat my arse.

We are the people, Norris. Don't you ever forget who your superiors are.

Tit for tat my arse.

Before i take my flute and f**k off...Dry yer eyes and stop taking yourself so fucking seriously. :P

Oh, I don't know - enlighten us. Show us a post (from anywhere) where someone claims rangers are losing seven million a month and then we'll talk.

Until then, we'll point and laugh. :lol:

At you. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This must be up there with Tedi's 5 star gaff surely ffs :lol: ,or this is actually one of Tedi's aliases he has created because he needs to post on the BRALT :unsure2: if so ! what sad b@stard he is :lol: .

We are the people, Norris. Don't you ever forget who your superiors are.

Oh Tedi, laying claim to this wee moron. Enjoy your manufactured reputation on the Internet.

I know who my superiors are. Most of them at work follow Leeds, and the rest are Man U fans. Except for one. He's a Tiger. His club will get over 70 million pounds if they finish bottom of the league this year. From the league,. Then they'll get some TV money - approximately fuckloads more than your old team ever saw. then there's the parachute payments for a couple of years in a league where rangers would be better off just watching. Less embarrassing that way.

Every one of them respects the fact that I don't follow an Ugly, but cleave to my local team.

Oh, just to repeat. That's Hull City. Third team in the city. They will take in this year at least twice, and possibly three times, the entire worth of TRIFC. For being the worst team in the league.

Enjoy being rapeepul. :lol:

Oh Tedi, laying claim to this wee moron. Enjoy your manufactured reputation on the Internet.

I know who my superiors are. Most of them at work follow Leeds, and the rest are Man U fans. Except for one. He's a Tiger. His club will get over 70 million pounds if they finish bottom of the league this year. From the league,. Then they'll get some TV money - approximately fuckloads more than your old team ever saw. then there's the parachute payments for a couple of years in a league where rangers would be better off just watching. Less embarrassing that way.

Every one of them respects the fact that I don't follow an Ugly, but cleave to my local team.

Oh, just to repeat. That's Hull City. Third team in the city. They will take in this year at least twice, and possibly three times, the entire worth of TRIFC. For being the worst team in the league.

Enjoy being rapeepul. :lol:

They can have their money, Nhorris, but they will never be as successful as us. It's just something people will have to get over.