Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Before i take my flute and f**k off...Dry yer eyes and stop taking yourself so fucking seriously. :P

I stopped taking myself seriously long ago. The problem of casual discrimination, and the harm it causes, is an ongoing concern, You should talk to someone, as your work apparently has isolated you from societal modifiers. I hope so, anyway.

I stopped taking myself seriously long ago. The problem of casual discrimination, and the harm it causes, is an ongoing concern, You should talk to someone, as your work apparently has isolated you from societal modifiers. I hope so, anyway.

So you just throwing the racist/bigoted accusations about is ok?

It either is or it isn't? So we're spending £11m pa? yes/no? How much money do we make pa?

Can you get any thicker BATSPUD ?.

Your club will spend in excess of £30 million total to secure the SPFL 1st division title if they keep this up.That amount you think is the clubs total expenditure is only for staff costs alone and even that was an estimate on the interim accounts.

This from someone who casually throws around terms like "window licker"

You are vile. It is apalling that you have used this unacceptable term of abuse, which is deeply offensive to disabled people. Hate crime and bullying are a daily reality for many disabled people and the use of language like this only furthers hostility and violence. I call on you to apologise immediately.

Edited by Burma

They can have their money, Nhorris, but they will never be as successful as us. It's just something people will have to get over.

Aye, because they all sit in Manchester, Liverpool, Madrid, Bucharest, Porto, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Lisbon Rheims, Munich, Dortmund, and Birmingham*, and get all green, thinking: Oh, I wish my team was as successful as the Most Successful Team In The World. There's only Glentoran, or Derry. or Linfield, or some bunch that wish they were as successful, that are anywhere near The Most Successful Team In The World.

How fucking jealous all these teams must be. But there can only be one "most successful team in the world". Fans of rangers think it's them. And who are we to deny them this pleasure? It's like Granddad's last fag, for f**k's sake.

*Oh, and Glasgow. Nearly forgot. ;)

It either is or it isn't? So we're spending £11m pa? yes/no? How much money do we make pa?

Yes, but only on football staff costs. You'll also have the massive overheads that Bennet listed earlier p/a as well. No way your £10million in the bank(according to Brian Stockbridge) plus limited income from League 1 can sustain these costs over the season.

I'm sure HBQC will have the exact figures and be happy to explain it to you. :)

Aye, because they all sit in Manchester, Liverpool, Madrid, Bucharest, Porto, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Lisbon Rheims, Munich, Dortmund, and Birmingham*, and get all green, thinking: Oh, I wish my team was as successful as the Most Successful Team In The World. There's only Glentoran, or Derry. or Linfield, or some bunch that wish they were as successful, that are anywhere near The Most Successful Team In The World.

How fucking jealous all these teams must be. But there can only be one "most successful team in the world". Fans of rangers think it's them. And who are we to deny them this pleasure? It's like Granddad's last fag, for f**k's sake.

*Oh, and Glasgow. Nearly forgot. ;)

we've been in all of those places, Nhorris. It's a shame your wee team hasn't been though, eh?

You're going to give examples, I'm assuming?

Oh, I see. I'm a non-rangers fan with a demonstrably superior intellect, so you thought it would be ok to make unfounded smears, because I'll get caught up in some kind of a debate kind of thing with the grown ups and that??

Well, f**k off, ratboy.

Yes, but only on football staff costs. You'll also have the massive overheads that Bennet listed earlier p/a as well. No way your £10million in the bank(according to Brian Stockbridge) plus limited income from League 1 can sustain these costs over the season.

So you know how much income we bring in? Can you tell me? How much are we getting from the Puma deal? How much are we getting from blackthorn? How much are we making from the megastores? How much have we brought in from season ticket sales? How much money have we brought in from the likes of RTV?

You're going to give examples, I'm assuming?

Oh, I see. I'm a non-rangers fan with a demonstrably superior intellect, so you thought it would be ok to make unfounded smears, because I'll get caught up in some kind of a debate kind of thing with the grown ups and that??

Well, f**k off, ratboy.

You call all us Rangers fans bigots/racists but when you get accused of being something you go into full meltdown.

So you know how much income we bring in? Can you tell me? How much are we getting from the Puma deal? How much are we getting from blackthorn? How much are we making from the megastores? How much have we brought in from season ticket sales? How much money have we brought in from the likes of RTV?

Do you intend to aplogise for using the term "window licker"z

HE he he :D .

The £11 million you posted is only an estimate of staff costs as a group projected from the interim accounts and do not include the players and boards bonuses.

This much at the end of the season so far spent will be!.

£ 1.5 million for cancelling of 3 players contracts.

£13 million plus for the running costs of Ibrox alone.

£10 million plus for players wages and bonuses.

£ 1 million plus for the running of Murray Park.

£ 3 million for the board plus bonuses there about if promotion is achieved.

??? don't know how much the new players got for signing on as free agents.

So far the club will spend over we know of is over £28 million to win the SPFL 1st division and you can be sure there will be expenditure we do not know about into the millions :smartass have a nice nightmare AWRA :D .

You call all us Rangers fans bigots/racists but when you get accused of being something you go into full meltdown.

Im accusing you of using derogatory language and requested you retract it.

Your an embarrassment and possibly the biggest meltdown artist on here. You throw out insults and then start crying and abusing everyone who you think is different to you when your arguments inevitably fail. Total lightweight.

we've been in all of those places, Nhorris. It's a shame your wee team hasn't been though, eh?

Oh, we've been around, don't you worry, Weird thing is, wherever we've been , we're welcome back. And not just for the Police overtime.

Wee, but decent. Something to be proud of.