Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Okay, I get the connection, both hordes of violent thugs, brainwashed and incapable of independent thought but can we just talk about the amateur ones in here? I have no desire to chat about the military.

Proof Green will still be calling the shots ... poor deluded bearz. It is only a matter of time to LEASEBACK :thumsup2:lol: :lol: :lol::thumsup2  - The Easdales ensuring that he will be given a new appointment before he even resigns from the board ... I wonder what 'side letter confidential agreement' accompanies the sale of his shares and VOTING rights ..

From Charlotte Fakeovers

1. http://i.imgur.com/yE4mAC6.jpg 

2. http://i.imgur.com/G4oyzRf.jpg 

3. http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/4678-craig-mather-statement 

4. http://i.imgur.com/4xmozuu.jpg

:lol:

Only themselves to blame.

Mind when they thought Charlie and the spivs were the best thing since sliced bread? People who attacked them were "enemies".

Why did nobody warn us? :rolleyes:

Will the tax free RFFF fund be used to defend or prosecute the currant "enemies"? :lol:

#confusedbears

#wedontdotaxpayments

Every penny spent in this saga has come from the pockets of ordinary Rangers (pl) fans. Not one shyster or spiv has opened their wallet other than to fill it up. The Rangers (pl) fans have been played with ease. We P&Ds probably have too, we've been the perfect distraction for the marks whilst the cash has been syphoned from their giros, their taxi lockboxes and their christmas clubs, TWICE in two years.

You were warned with the wealth off the radar claims, you were warned when Chucky rode into town. Your money has been well spent though. You have bought the assets of your dead club for opportunists to use as a source of income for years to come, you will never be finished paying them to perform magic tricks making your money disappear.

The good news is, and there is good news, you have paid for and will keep paying for our entertainment between matchdays. You were all so right about one thing, we need Rangers, we need a laugh and you are kindly paying for our constant amuzement. Please never come to your senses.

I see the Clone Rangers lawyers are busy removing documents form CF website as they are spotted and posted ... Wonder how much that is costing the club in lawyer's fees ...

1. @GersnetOnline Ask FFW why RIFC refused to hand over the Pinsent and Deloitte reports to the SFO despite a request to do so. #CoverUp

2. "I have evidence of serious financial irregularity" - not my words, but that of a high ranking official inside RIFC several months ago.

3. FFW-Hope they provided that invoice Ken was looking for. What sort of F(u)D authorises 240k payment without an invoice?

I wondered what an FD was...

Every penny spent in this saga has come from the pockets of ordinary Rangers (pl) fans. Not one shyster or spiv has opened their wallet other than to fill it up. The Rangers (pl) fans have been played with ease. We P&Ds probably have too, we've been the perfect distraction for the marks whilst the cash has been syphoned from their giros, their taxi lockboxes and their christmas clubs, TWICE in two years.

You were warned with the wealth off the radar claims, you were warned when Chucky rode into town. Your money has been well spent though. You have bought the assets of your dead club for opportunists to use as a source of income for years to come, you will never be finished paying them to perform magic tricks making your money disappear.

The good news is, and there is good news, you have paid for and will keep paying for our entertainment between matchdays. You were all so right about one thing, we need Rangers, we need a laugh and you are kindly paying for our constant amuzement. Please never come to your senses.

That is guaranteed!!

I wonder how Bendarroch, Bennett, Batshit Potato, Tedi the phantom greeny/ reddy polterfud and all the supporting cast P&B supporters of both Deidclub and Zombieclub (clubs plural!) will deflect round that 'Truth Which Is Self-Evident'

Anyone heard about these clowns how did they get on ... ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is the fascination of the courts for the Clone Rangers, is it because they spend so much time in the dock? :lol: :lol: :lol:

about as successful as all other initiatives taken by all connected with Zombieclub.

my latest diet being assisted by all the calories I burn up with non-stop pointing and laughing

21 years ago today Aberdeen beat Rangers 2-0 at Ibrox.

We never got the better of them again at their ground for the remainder of their history until they were liquidated. (I would have happily swopped that win for a better result in the previous game,mind)

Anyways, I wonder if the Dons will ever travel to Ibrox on league business again? If the new club survive their various traumas.

It would be nice to go back. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder how Bendarroch, Bennett, Batshit Potato, Tedi the phantom greeny/ reddy polterfud and all the supporting cast P&B supporters of both Deidclub and Zombieclub (clubs plural!)  will deflect round that 'Truth Which Is Self-Evident'

The truth which is self evident is that had they organised, had they cared more about their club than how hard we laughed, had they stopped obssessing about our extracting of the urine they could have owned the new club themselves. Too busy telling the spivs what to do and being ignored (red card for liquidation lol), too lazy to even attempt to save deadco, too happy to pay for Chucky to spin them a line about seperate clubs and companies. Too thick to live.

Maybe not new news to many but I was reading last night about how about £200,000 raised from a charity dinner and a match between both Rangers and AC Milan legends during the administration period during March 2012 which was going towards old veteran soldiers at Erskine Hospital was re-directed by the trustees of the Rangers Charity Foundation or rather one trustee in particular towards the administrators instead. Certainly a conflict of interests among the trustees, some of whom were on the Rangers board who allowed this to happen.

The investigation ran for 18 months mainly because some parties are either unwilling to co operate or the information has been 'missplaced'. The conclusion was that had the charity event not gone ahead due to the administration the charity would not have benefited from about £63,0000 and the club would have lost more money adding to the list of creditors.

Interesting to note that Rangers are still costing the tax payer now as investigations past and present attempt to delve into the club's finances. Has Rangers become a dead weight on the Scottish economy, costing all of us more in tax and holding back the Scottish government from investing more in the sport in this country?.

21 years ago today Aberdeen beat Rangers 2-0 at Ibrox.

We never got the better of them again at their ground for the remainder of their history until they were liquidated. (I would have happily swopped that win for a better result in the previous game,mind)

Anyways, I wonder if the Dons will ever travel to Ibrox on league business again? If the new club survive their various traumas.

It would be nice to go back. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its likely that some traumatised Rangers fans had attempted to build a time machine.

From what I read elsewhere The Sun is reporting that this was the supposed threat, in a discussion about a planned protest:

"What's your plan? Why the secrecy ? For all we know you could be planning to torch Stockbridges car/house or hold a protest banner up outside the ground. Folk might be up for one but not the other".

A long way from a serious threat, if this is an accurate report. Let's see what happens.

Under FA rules new clubs are required to change their names as these two did when they reformed. It would be assumed the SFA have similar rules but Rangers are now regarded as Rangers and are a continuation in the eyes of the SFA rather than a reformed club, hence the history remains unbroken and the The added before Rangers at the start of last season was completely unnecessary. No complaints now why the 5 stars are on the shirts.

I can't explain Airdrieonians though.

I'll make it simple.

Airdrieonians were liquidated and the company/club died. Died meaning ceased to exist, an ex-club.

A new company or newco in current terminology bought Clydebank Football Club and using their membership of SFA moved the football club to Airdrie. The name of the club was changed to Airdrie United and they changed the clubs strips too. The name "Clydebank Football Club" was given to the Clydebank fans and they successfully applied for membership of the Scottish Junior FA where they continue to exist.

Airdrie United were a new club.

This year Airdrie United purchased the name "Airdrieonians" from the liquidators of the old club, the one which died and no longer exists, and they now use this.

Airdrieonians are a new club formed in 2002, as Airdrie United, after the demise of the original Airdrieonians.

Rangers are a new club formed in 2012 as either Sevco or Newco, after the demise of the original Rangers.

That's as simple as I can make it for you. And in reality it's not that difficult a concept to grasp. Unless of course you are an employee of the Scottish Football Association, the BBC, or a fan of Rangers/Rangers International/Sevco/Newco.

Read that ages ago. I'm speaking of this particular occasion, nothing else. Tell me this, are you just against this because it's Rangers or would you be so appalled if it was any other club in the UK that had events such as this.

Clubs should not have events such as these. Football stadiums are for watching football (although concerts etc seem to be quite popular) and if a club wanted to have an "occasion" to mark the support of anything then have it when the football isn't on.

In relation to remembrance day in particular, a football ground is no place for "gestures" such as minutes silences and if anyone truly gave a f**k about it they could get off their arse and head to the church of their chosen religion and/or a cenotaph in the nearest village, town or city where particularly poignant services are held each year.

From what I read elsewhere The Sun is reporting that this was the supposed threat, in a discussion about a planned protest:

"What's your plan? Why the secrecy ? For all we know you could be planning to torch Stockbridges car/house or hold a protest banner up outside the ground. Folk might be up for one but not the other".

A long way from a serious threat, if this is an accurate report. Let's see what happens.

Oh aye, more 'false threats'. :rolleyes:

Time and time again the so called decents seem to be apologists for lunatic "fringe".

These people invited an Easdale onto the board. The Easdales have used Fear,Intimidation and violence to build their business empire. I do not believe threats and intimidation are the way to go..of course i don't ..but what was posted is absolutely nothing compared to what certain Rangers directors do in their everyday business life!!