Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have been unable to find any reference to a "Château Marcei" on google.fr., except for the quoted article. Commune of Marcei, yes. The mayor is a Monsieur Xavier Bigot. (ye couldnae make it up)

Has a name been changed to protect the guilty?

ETA The place behind him, plus paddocks and stabling for 30 cuddies, would cost more than 400,000. Unless a huge wodge was passed ubder the table. That does happen in France.

Edited by cyderspaceman

I just have to post this again :) .

The Rangers Football Club Ltd spent £33.668 million to win the SFL 3rd division.

The Rangers Football Club Ltd raised £19.107 million in revenues and the holding company raised £21 million in the IPO and is a combined total of just over £40 million.

If we factor in all the one off payments,footballing debts etc etc etc we get ?.

The Clone Rangers are truly fucked :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FORMER Rangers chief executive Charles Green has revealed he has bought a French chateau.

Green has bought Castle Marcei, near Argentan in Normandy for just over 400,000 euros.
He told how he visited 30 properties before buying the 18th century castle and 27 acres of surrounding meadow and woods.

Charles Green vient d'acheter le château de Marcei, près d'Argentan.

2vvrgc9.png

"You bought him a house, you bought him a howww-ouse. He took all your money and bought a big f**k off house"

Tedi gave me a greenie. I feel sullied. :P

:lol: Mibees I should post more in huge font so you can get more greenies from Tedi by telling me to calm down :) .

ETA ,I've just noticed the Polterfud gave me his last reddie on another post of mine :unsure2: ,aw bless him the tosser :lol: .

Edited by hellbhoy

:lol:  Was thinking that when I seen it.

Although it's not often ya get a greenie from the get along gang unless you are in the get along gang

Posted Image

:lol: :lol:

To be fair, they greeny anyone they think deserves it but only if they have spares after slapping each other on the back.

To be fair, they greeny anyone they think deserves it but only if they have spares after slapping each other on the back.

Tedi will give anyone a greenie who objects to any of my posts because I get so far under his skin :rolleyes: ,you should try it sometime Stoned :) .

That Chris Graham stuff is uncharacteristically sane and mature - no wonder he's upset lots of Rangers fans.

He's right to identify what's behind the "fourth curtain" as especially sinister. It looks like an 'Enabling Act', designed to ensure that nothing can be done to arrest the damage. It's impossible to know where this ends.

He's falling under the spell of his superstitious wife.

She's already been outed by ra peepul.

2vvrgc9.png

"You bought him a house, you bought him a howww-ouse. He took all your money and bought a big f**k off house"

He visited 30 properties before deciding?

Where would he find the time to go house hunting round the world?

Oh, that's right, the big share issue world tour.

Not only did you pay for his house, you paid his travel expenses to find it.

Wankers.