Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Disappointed P&B doesn't get a mention, I'll assume this forum isn't on the enemy list?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1381069744.940400.jpg

I don't know ... I haven't been on JKB but I'm willing to bet that this 'venomous hatred' they're bleating on about is along the same lines as the non-stop pointing and laughing and utter pish-taking that this thread is full of !?

I have seen links on here to a site full of 'venomous hatred' though ... can't quite remember which club that website's associated with though :wacko:

I don't know ... I haven't been on JKB but I'm willing to bet that this 'venomous hatred' they're bleating on about is along the same lines as the non-stop pointing and laughing and utter pish-taking that this thread is full of !?

I have seen links on here to a site full of 'venomous hatred' though ... can't quite remember which club that website's associated with though :wacko:

sorry, I don't quite follow follow you.......

After the year of Green being the leader who replaced the New Economic Policy introduced by Murray in the early 1980s with a highly centralised command economy (**) we had a year of whataboutya from all the Rangers/Sevco loyal on P&B.

We have now reached a stage where significant things are happening at Rangers. Change is inevitable. But what will that change look like?

Green has gone, idiots now in charge (well paid idiots at that), McCoist shown publicly to have been milking the company for his personal gain big time, and a rebel group of some substance wanting to get in to sort out the load of chancers so they can create a club that has a chance of a future.

When it was all nonsense talk you couldn't move for Tedi, Bennett, and all the rest.

Where are they now? Nothing to say? No opinions?

You wonder who are the real Rangers supporters here? The ones who ask the tough questions or the ones who live in a fantasy of "we are the Rangers nobody loves us".

( (**) From the wikipedia entry on Stalin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin )

After the year of Green being the leader who replaced the New Economic Policy introduced by Murray in the early 1980s with a highly centralised command economy (**) we had a year of whataboutya from all the Rangers/Sevco loyal on P&B.

We have now reached a stage where significant things are happening at Rangers. Change is inevitable. But what will that change look like?

Green has gone, idiots now in charge (well paid idiots at that), McCoist shown publicly to have been milking the company for his personal gain big time, and a rebel group of some substance wanting to get in to sort out the load of chancers so they can create a club that has a chance of a future.

When it was all nonsense talk you couldn't move for Tedi, Bennett, and all the rest.

Where are they now? Nothing to say? No opinions?

You wonder who are the real Rangers supporters here? The ones who ask the tough questions or the ones who live in a fantasy of "we are the Rangers nobody loves us".

( (**) From the wikipedia entry on Stalin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin )

Maybe the realisation of being ripped off is kicking in. But they seem paralysed and not sure what to do. It's going to be extremely tough for them to handle the FULL truth of what has been going on. Their so called heroes have been ripping their arses for years!

From the Scotsman today

As the Ibrox club inevitably progresses to the Premiership, so McCoist understands his wage will return to what it was when last he managed Rangers in the top flight.

“There is a proviso for those wages to go back up,” he said. “What we have at the moment are one-year rolling contracts and there will be negotiation as we rise, hopefully, through the divisions. It’s not been agreed, to be honest with you, but that’s the general [flow] of it, without going right into the actual details and numbers.”

"There will be negotiations". That will be a first Ally, as there was no negotiation for the £825,000 package.

Ally obviously does not like going into the "actual details and numbers". Normally this mean there is something in the detail or the numbers he doesn't want us to know.

This all smacks of him making up his excuses as he goes along.

Plenty more questions, and definitely plenty more answers to come. :lol:

He's the 'Alpha' onerous cretin in a tribe of onerous cretins. :lol:

Edited by Apache Don

Still "enjoying the journey" i see. :lol::lol:

Usually behind the goal is the most expensive area to get a sponsor board thanks to increased exposure.

I take it a few local business's will be unhappy having those shite covered rags draped over them.

I am over course assuming the stewards didn't remove them.

Usually behind the goal is the most expensive area to get a sponsor board thanks to increased exposure.

I take it a few local business's will be unhappy having those shite covered rags draped over them.

I am over course assuming the stewards didn't remove them.

Outraged on behalf of the Ayrshire business community! Priceless......

Outraged on behalf of the Ayrshire business community! Priceless......

Outraged? I can assure you, outrage is certainly not how I feel about you filthy c***s draping your shite over adverts.

In all honesty I couldn't really give a shit, you play in a league way below us, the oldest team in Glasgow.

^^^^^^^ Tragically sad b*****d type post.

In all honesty I couldn't really give a shit

^^^^^^^ Now pretending not to care about being publicly mocked for being a sad b*****d.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sons Of Struth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bunch of fucktards!!! AWRA must of wrote this :1eye

2wpf.jpg

Tell us all exactly what is wrong with that statement, forget the name of the group, because for months all we've heard from people on here, such as yourself, about how the Rangers fans have been exploited by this board of directors and now we have someone, whoever the author is, criticising the self same board that you and many others have criticised. So as this statement seems to agree with much of the criticism by many on here towards the board, explain what is wrong with it.

^^^^^^^ Tragically sad b*****d type post.

^^^^^^^ Now pretending not to care about being publicly mocked for being a sad b*****d.

The shame! How will I sleep tonight?

Easily, my club just released our accounts and we broke even.

How about you guys?

:lol: Where do I start Youngsy. It looks like the work of an eight year old, a stupid one at that.

Whether the grammar is correct or not is irrelevant, the basis of the statement is against the board, the same board that you and many others have criticised, here we have someone agreeing with you and yet because of your biased attitude towards the club and support you try to ridicule that statement that is in agreement with you. A bit hypocritical of you.