Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

While rangers has stopped evolving because its dead? GIRFUY

I just recently learned that your pitiful outfit were helped into the league by 'RA sulk in the first place - whilst researching dholly V1, V2 and now this, latest, V3 incarnation that I assume is the one you follow.

And it wants to talk about 'dead' clubs ffs :lol:

Aberdheen can proudly join the wee Sellik on the register of Scottish clubs who have a major break in their history - thanks to Ned Nederlander for bringing this to my attention when he was trying to rip the pish. I wonder what other brass-necked arseholes have dared to show their face on this thread?

Dholly V3 ffs :lol:

I just recently learned that your pitiful outfit were helped into the league by 'RA sulk in the first place - whilst researching dholly V1, V2 and now this, latest, V3 incarnation that I assume is the one you follow.

And it wants to talk about 'dead' clubs ffs  :lol:

Aberdheen can proudly join the wee Sellik on the register of Scottish clubs who have a major break in their history - thanks to Ned Nederlander for bringing this to my attention when he was trying to rip the pish. I wonder what other brass-necked arseholes have dared to show their face on this thread?

Dholly V3 ffs  :lol:

:blink:

Anyone got that Orc to English translator available?

:blink:

Anyone got that Orc to English translator available?

He makes even less sense when he's actively trying to fúck up our game of Bendy Bingo. :lol:

Orc-English - I think he's saying "aye, but whit aboot thame. Whit aboot that. Whit aboot aw thame. It's aw aboot ra gers wi you lot. Obsessed. WATP. Back. Wibble"

Although I may be wrong. :lol:

He's less fun these days, when he comes on every day already broken. :(

By Alasdair Lamont

Senior football reporter, BBC Scotland

Rangers have announced that the purchase of more then three million shares on Wednesday was by Isle of Man-based Laxey Partners Limited.

It makes the hedge fund the largest shareholder in Rangers International Football Club plc with 11.64%.

Laxey's deal cost in the region of £1.3m at market value.

It is understood that the company is loyal to the current board and will vote with it in the upcoming annual general meeting.

So the significance of the deal will be felt at next month's gathering, where a crucial vote is due.

The current board is looking to win a power struggle with a group that includes former Rangers director Paul Murray and Scottish businessman Jim McColl.

Both parties are confident of emerging from the AGM with control following months of acrimonious disputes over the running of Rangers.

No indication has been given as to who sold the shares on Wednesday, although the only groups that held such an amount are the institutional investors Artemis and Hargreave Hale as well as Blue Pitch.

In addition to the 7,578,672 shares now held by Laxey, the announcement to the London Stock Exchange indicates it is entitled to another 714,285 on or before 19 December as a result of a transfer from the former Rangers chief executive, Charles Green, an arrangement that dates back to October 2012.

In August this year, Laxey bought up more than two million Rangers

MON THE SPIVS!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Excellent news, looks like things looking up for SPIVS R US this Christmas :wub:

Now we've established that Dumbarton offers easy access to Loch Lomond, scenic views of the Clyde Estuary, and a rich and varied supply of bigoted morons, any chance of opinions from ra berrz as to how the "good guys"(wanks) are going to oust the "spivs" (also wanks) now that power appears to be shifting?

Aberdeen came out of the league during the great war due to costs incurred by travelling for both home and away teams. Fitba wasn't deemed as important as a giruy then.

Funnily enough there weren't any objections to Aberdeen rejoining.

How did it work out for Rangers?

Now we've established that Dumbarton offers easy access to Loch Lomond, scenic views of the Clyde Estuary, and a rich and varied supply of bigoted morons, any chance of opinions from ra berrz as to how the "good guys"(wanks) are going to oust the "spivs" (also wanks) now that power appears to be shifting?

For you?

Naw.

Aberdeen came out of the league during the great war due to costs incurred by travelling for both home and away teams. Fitba wasn't deemed as important as a giruy then.

Aberdeen V2 choosing to become defunct may or may not count as a giruy - these are, however, the facts of the matter.

I don't know yet if V3 claim the history of V1 and/or V2 - we do, however, know for a fact that Hibs V2 do claim that of V1.

And it wants to talk about 'dead' clubs ffs :lol:

Dholly V3 ffs :lol:

??????!

Aberdeen V2 choosing to become defunct may or may not count as a giruy - these are, however, the facts of the matter.

I don't know yet if V3 claim the history of V1 and/or V2 - we do, however, know for a fact that Hibs V2 do claim that of V1.

???????

A small minority of course, but Jesus - that lot made the baffled pineapple lad look like Sir Isaac Newton.

I'm guessing that University Challenge won't be on the phone any time soon.

"See the Queen? She brings in 20 mullion. See if she nevur brought that tourism money in? This country'd be fúcked, mate."

20 million? That's not even enough to run a Third Division Scottish football club for a year! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: