Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nae bother - just as soon as you and others stop posting about Rangers we'll have a deal.

:lol:

ETA. Yet another fissly fan leaping to 'RA septic defence?

FFS  :lol:

:blink:

Fucking hell, it actually get worse.

This whole disaster has obviously been too much for him. :(

The guy was a great point. Mr Salmond used to.use the RoI as ashining example of what a small countrycan do in modern Europe...funnily enough he no longer mentions the good old RoI after they came cap in hand begging Great Britain to bail them out.

He also wanted an independent Scotland to join the Euro (IIRC) which is now 20% stronger against the pound than it was in 2008.

Maybe, just maybe, Scotland would have influenced RoI and others in a positive fashion. Who knows?

Pedantic note- UK, not Great Britain.

I didn't hear you falling over that petted lip recently when the septic employment policy was under discussion. Neither on the subject of hooligans in Amsterdam. Did you bring it up during the tales of child prodigies? How about the evil best man? The bigot faither dragging children to cess-pits of hate against their will? Ramblings on Romanov? Poppygate? 3rdrocks homophobic declarations?

Naw - none of them? You never opened your gub of shite on any of them?

I could go on...but obviously the point is made - you're absolutely full of shite.

:lol:

Huh? What pish is this? If I didn't complain before I can never complain in the future? You really are a weird one.

OHHHHH CAPSLOCK FOR EMPHASISMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Want a polo mint mate you sound stressed out :lol:

CAPS for SHOUTING not emphasis. It's such amazing and awesome news it deserves to be shouted. No stress - in fact it's joy. Your schoolboy attempts to wind me up are quite funny though. Keep at it, it's a slow morning and your lunacy is most entertaining.

He also wanted an independent Scotland to join the Euro (IIRC) which is now 20% stronger against the pound than it was in 2008.

Maybe, just maybe, Scotland would have influenced RoI and others in a positive fashion. Who knows?

Pedantic note- UK, not Great Britain.

Yeh that went well for Greece and Spain.

Ireland werent the only small country He also used Iceland as a shining example. Aye that went well.

He rarely mentions his former job..helping run RBS into the ground.

Aye, and a whole bunch or other teams songs. See, if you actually go to games, you tend to hear them. You really are rubbish at this you know that?

I go to every game..the games i dont get tickets for i watch on tv or online. I couldnt tell you one song from an SFL3 club. I couldnt tell you any from any league 1 club. Unless of coursr ' Air d Ray' repeated over and over is a song

I go to every game..the games i dont get tickets for i watch on tv or online. I couldnt tell you one song from an SFL3 club. I couldnt tell you any from any league 1 club. Unless of coursr ' Air d Ray' repeated over and over is a song

Bet you'd know a Celtic song if you heard one.

Aye, and a whole bunch or other teams songs. See, if you actually go to games, you tend to hear them. You really are rubbish at this you know that?

If I actually go to games :lol:

You've mentioned a Rangers song that I've probably heard sung at a Rangers game about 4 times.

Rangers are your big team.

If I actually go to games :lol:

You've mentioned a Rangers song that I've probably heard sung at a Rangers game about 4 times.

Rangers are your big team.

Rangers were ma big team, pure fckin luved the berz. they died, i moved on.... mon the jags.