Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hats off to Bendarroch - his Aberdeen ramblings here have been magnificent.

Claiming that they died because of a merger before anyone suggests they were born, then equating lying low during WW1, to being liquidated due to a debt mountain, is even by his standards, astonishingly bonkers.

Being prepared to utter such total shit in the certain knowledge that it'll be ably dismantled almost immediately, is to really raise the bar.

Bendarroch is now starting to display the mad courage of the suicide bomber in his posts.

Amazing stuff.

Hats off to Bendarroch - his Aberdeen ramblings here have been magnificent.

Claiming that they died because of a merger before anyone suggests they were born, then equating lying low during WW1, to being liquidated due to a debt mountain, is even by his standards, astonishingly bonkers.

Being prepared to utter such total shit in the certain knowledge that it'll be ably dismantled almost immediately, is to really raise the bar.

Bendarroch is now starting to display the mad courage of the suicide bomber in his posts.

Amazing stuff.

Maybe Jim Traynor's hacked his account ?

Personally, I think Bendarroch has just fallen off the edge, like those poor fuckers who listened to DSOTM on the wrong drugs. In a few years time, we'll find him rocking on a porch somewhere, trying to dig the worms out from under the skin of his forearms.

Pure hatstand fruitcakery at its finest.

No, he was referring to Rangers ceasing to be an SPL club.

Oh !, so you are an expert on reading the SPL commission then ?, please decipher this extract from the reasons for the SPL commission on article [45] on Rangers FC which in the commission is the term used for the club itself and oldco & newco refer to the two companies.

post-39453-0-48806600-1385158111_thumb.j

Now you will note on the extract above they term the club itself as Rangers FC in the commission and at no point in the extract does it say no longer an SPL member bub, but does state ceased to be a club as defined in the rules of the SPL & SFA. So we can safely say the club actually died on the 3rd of August 2012 and another club claiming to be Rangers Football Club Ltd did in fact play it's first ever fixture a week before the club Rangers FC ceased to be a club at Brechin on July 27th 2012.

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good lie though eh.

Edited by hellbhoy

You are using the term Law Lord like it adds credence to your daily ramblings !, the Law Lord as you put it came to his conclusions because the SPL had previously wrote into their rules that no retrospective punitive measures could be meted out for breaching the rules because they weren't actually caught in the act of breaching the rules.

Just so you know what Nimmo used to come to his conclusions Bendy, a set of SPL & SFA rules & regulations and no sign of any legal law documents from any government department. So to finish up the SPL had already decided not to strip the old club of any titles before LNS chaired the commission because of the amendments made in their rule books in 2011.

No titles were taken because no sporting advantage was gained. Nil, nada, zilch, f**k all and none.

A truly great day in our history made all the sweeter by the slack-jawed, bug-eyed and dumfounded reactions of plastics and diddies - easily the best at the time on here being from flying rhatbhoy.

And if you are indeed correct, Hellish, why did they pursue it to the bitter end and why did 'RA sulk's Liewell then express disappointment at the outcome?

Claiming that they died because of a merger before anyone suggests they were born

And the aniticipated willingness to rewrite the history of dholly is as unsurprising as it has been expected.

I didn't claim they became a new club after a merger - no more than the 'suggestion' they were born before said merger.

All of that information comes from a site dedicated to Abhergreens history run by dholly fans - and as they put it - working closely with Aberdeen Football Club.

There's no 'suggestion' about it - these are the facts as published by dholly fans themselves :lol:

Edited by Bendarroch

No titles were taken because no sporting advantage was gained. Nil, nada, zilch, f**k all and none.

A truly great day in our history made all the sweeter by the slack-jawed, bug-eyed and dumfounded reactions of plastics and diddies - easily the best at the time on here being from flying rhatbhoy.

And if you are indeed correct, Hellish, why did they pursue it to the bitter end and why did 'RA sulk's Liewell then express disappointment at the outcome?

Erm !, you truly have no idea do you or even care about retaining the most tainted of titles ever won as long as you get to scream and shout 54 titles WATP :blink: .

11 years of institutional breaking of the rules and you think that isn't cheating ? :wacko: .

You thought it was a Kangaroo court but it was in reality just a sham to publicly show they were doing something about it when all along it was already put into ink the titles were never going to be expunged :huh: .

PS - given that the information is published by the Abhergreen supporters I look forward to it being 'ably dismantled almost immediately'. But not by me - I loved the honesty.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Erm !, you truly have no idea do you or even care about retaining the most tainted of titles ever won as long as you get to scream and shout 54 titles WATP :blink: .

11 years of institutional breaking of the rules and you think that isn't cheating ? :wacko: .

You thought it was a Kangaroo court but it was in reality just a sham to publicly show they were doing something about it when all along it was already put into ink the titles were never going to be expunged :huh: .

^^^^^^ Deffo not over the LNS ruling. In any sense at all.

:thumsup2

And the aniticipated willingness to rewrite the history of dholly is as unsurprising as it has been expected.

I didn't claim they became a new club after a merger - no more than the 'suggestion' they were born before said merger.

All of that information comes from a site dedicated to Abhergreens history run by dholly fans - and as they put it - working closely with Aberdeen Football Club.

There's no 'suggestion' about it - these are the facts as published by dholly fans themselves :lol:

I once did about six months of a psychology course, which is more than enough for me to authoritatively claim that this man is mental.

I showed up for at least a third of the tutorials*, so I know a mentalist when I see one.

*they were on at 10am and frankly, who fancies Freud's mum at that time of the day?

I think attending 1/3rd of the tutorials probably makes your assessment as valid as, say, fat McKenzie's work on the title stripping case.

And I say that as a huge fan of the amateur psychology on P&B.

Oh !, so you are an expert on reading the SPL commission then ?, please decipher this extract from the reasons for the SPL commission on article [45] on Rangers FC which in the commission is the term used for the club itself and oldco & newco refer to the two companies.

attachicon.gifRainjurs died.JPG

Now you will note on the extract above they term the club itself as Rangers FC in the commission and at no point in the extract does it say no longer an SPL member bub, but does state ceased to be a club as defined in the rules of the SPL & SFA. So we can safely say the club actually died on the 3rd of August 2012 and another club claiming to be Rangers Football Club Ltd did in fact play it's first ever fixture a week before the club Rangers FC ceased to be a club at Brechin on July 27th 2012.

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good lie though eh.

No it doesn't. It says "the Rules". The rules in question are the SPL rules as this is a section about SPL jurisdiction. It means Rangers ceased to be an SPL club.

I think attending 1/3rd of the tutorials probably makes your assessment as valid as, say, fat McKenzie's work on the title stripping case.

And I say that as a huge fan of the amateur psychology on P&B.

The title-stripping case where you got off on a mere technicality, and presented it as a triumph?

Statement from Chalmers:

“The recent statement from RC Ogilvie, President of the SFA, apparently absolves the Celtic CEO of any comments, but at the same time appears to blame the Celtic CEO for permitting Rangers (2012) to have grounds for submitting a complaint to the SFA and in so doing wasting the time of the SFA Compliance Officer.

If the SFA had the courage to make a definitive statement on the status of Rangers (2012) as a new or existing club, then such disputes would be much less likely to arise. This lack of clear guidance from Scotland’s governing football body shows that the SFA is not fit for purpose.

Furthermore, this debate is not helped when the SFA CEO, Stewart Regan, advises that the status of Rangers (2012) as a ‘new’ or ‘old’ club is ‘a matter of opinion’. If this is indeed the case, why is it deemed ‘an erosion of mutual respect’ when the Celtic CEO is simply giving his opinion on the matter?

I refer you to this BBC video at the 11 minutes, 24 seconds point, where Mr Regan is asked, not once, but twice and fails to provide a definitive answer. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19068235

The SFA know it, We know it and ra peepul know it.... it's a new club ;)

My gran was buried in a cemetery 6 months ago. Is that a matter of opinion whether she died or not?