Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I like his breaking news posts ... just released. Posts an obvious statement by the rebels to win hearts and minds .. yet as an Orc has no opinion on it .. not even the obvious

Just released .... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You'll need up your game a bit if you want to discuss things like grown ups, posting smilies hardly encourages debate young sir.

You could have asked for a more detailed response and i'd have given one, instead you act like a fanny.

Act like a fanny: being sarcastic...

Kind of ironic coming from the guy who just makes up stuff about posters like he's a bloody 12 year old. Bennett, you can't act the troll, then all of a sudden decide it's conversation time, when it suits you.

You'll need up your game a bit if you want to discuss things like grown ups, posting smilies hardly encourages debate young sir.

You'll need to make a decision, pal... who do you want to be on here, Bennett the deflective troll, or do you want to act like a grown up?

You'll need to make a decision, pal... who do you want to be on here, Bennett the deflective troll, or do you want to act like a grown up?

The only deflective trolling is coming from you and densboy.

A shame really as there is a fair bit to discuss today but you and Densboy would rather troll.....

Well we're all waiting for your detailed response ... a grown up would realise Dave's sarcasm encompassed the request.

The stage is yours ....

Dave sadly isn't smart or witty enough to be sarcastic, he just comes acorss as being very childish.

Now why don't you and Dave try to discuss some relevant points points for a change.

Recent history (last 20 years) since the game has changed financial, shows that rangers were only able to compete by using EBTs, funding from MIM and not paying their tax.

Absolute, arrant nonsense. As ridiculous a non-argument as we Rangers supporters have come to expect from a variety of plastics and diddies as they pass the chips on their shoulders around.

Who knows how we ever managed to compete pre or post EBT's. Must be the stuff of magic.

One fact beyond dispute, and when we do return to the top league, we will be the only club offering genuine competition for the title. Something your club of no ambition at all is singularly failing to do.

Not that you are alone - there is no club in Scotland other than Rangers prepared or even aiming to offer a challenge let alone show a desire to do so. Every single one of the current top league clubs have rolled over and only play to see who is least worst.

I wonder if their directors are willing to sign a legal document that states their nomination is conditional on no remuneration being given nor back-dated at a later date?

Does the term fees cover wages or expenses or something else why not use the term ' no financial payments'? The devil is in the detail as they say.

Just something else for the divisive factions to argue over in the build up to the AGM ..

Meanwhile Brenda is still upset his 'just released' is being laughed at ... LOL

They will waive all directors fees, i'd say that means they will take no money out of the club but i may be wrong.

But i fear they been outflanked by the current board/their backers.

Did you need to add in that extra edit, not needed at all.

Well dodged sir ..... bit obvious though. Keep on trolling Bennett all you are good for on here ..

You only edited in the sarcastic bit after you saw Daves post ffs, he wasn't being sarcastic btw.

An interesting bit from the article i posted was this..

"

We have been provided with a statement from an ex-employee of the Club questioning various payments made to certain shareholders around the time of the IPO. The ex-employee has reported the matter to the Serious Fraud Office"

Green, Imran Ahmad (sp) and Stockbridge may not have covered their tracks properly....

Edited by bennett

Absolute, arrant nonsense. As ridiculous a non-argument as we Rangers supporters have come to expect from a variety of plastics and diddies as they pass the chips on their shoulders around.

Who knows how we ever managed to compete pre or post EBT's. Must be the stuff of magic.

One fact beyond dispute, and when we do return to the top league, we will be the only club offering genuine competition for the title. Something your club of no ambition at all is singularly failing to do.

Not that you are alone - there is no club in Scotland other than Rangers prepared or even aiming to offer a challenge let alone show a desire to do so. Every single one of the current top league clubs have rolled over and only play to see who is least worst.

It's not an arguement, its an opening for discussion.

you competed pre EBT's by using MIM's endless pot of gold supplied by Murray's pal at the bank.... Money went from the bank to MIM to Rangers... you also used money from MIM gained through money taken from stadium building where MIM had the steel contract for building new stands at grounds in Scotland. theres a couple of examples of how you were able to compete pre EBT.

Post EBT? you just refused to pay you tax. that helped you compete.

If you are able to get your house in order, i'd hope that you would be the only team able to compete, you have a 45k stadium and 500 million fans world wide. a higher wage bill and larger income streams. basic maths says you are the only team who can compete with Celtic in the current climate.

My club has plenty of ambition. it might notr be as big as rangers, but it is achievable. we are realistic and live within our means. we know our place and cut our cloth to suit. to say we have no ambition displays a lack of understanding and arrogance on your part.

The way the financial model is in Scotland, it is a financial impossibility for any other team outwith rangers to compete with celtic.

However, as you seem to be very critical of every other team....can i ask how you suggest a team like say, Caley Thistle take the next step to compete with Celtic, or Dundee United, Aberdeen.... any of the established teams. it obviously grates on you that no one os competing with celtic.... but you have no vision on how they would achieve this.

You see Bennett .. this is why your support is fleeced so easily ...

I even give you the clues in other posts, yet you blindy post shyte without research ...

Go google 'director's fees' and then come back and tell me if your opinion remains the same ...

It really is that simple ... 'directors fees what are they?'

I know what directors fees are and you continue to post the same old shite without anything back up your views.

It's not an arguement, its an opening for discussion.

you competed pre EBT's by using MIM's endless pot of gold supplied by Murray's pal at the bank

Of course, those many, many trophies we won before Murray ever darkened our door were won by, well, you tell us.

And only you will know why a statement of fact that your club is ambition free when asked to compete is a sign of 'arrogance' on my part. I have no particular dislike of Thistle, but it is perfectly clear that your club, and the rest of the current clubs in the top league, have no intention of even trying to win that title.

PR spin designed to make you thing they are the good guys and completely irrelevant designed to deflect attention away from who the rebels are.

The Fraud Squad has been alerted long ago and are investigating whether or not an employee has come forward has nothing to do with suitability of the rebel 4 to hold office at your new clumpany.

This article is designed to garnish votes ... nothing more and nothing less.

The fact you think they have said they will waive all monies marks you as a mug.

Best check your forehead in the mirror.

Do you actually read what has been posted?

You don't think they are good guys? compared to the other lot they are bloody saints and i'm sure you'll back up your views on this.

That reads another complaint to the fraud squad, unless you know different?

Yes, ofcourse the article is designed to get votes, ffs talk about stating the bleeding obvious.

No i never said "they will waive all monies", again do you actually read posts on here or just dive right in?

The directors fees taken by the previous and current lot are a major part of our problem, by waiving fees they would allow the club to get on a better footing.

Pie and Bovril@pieandbov2h

No place for this sort of stuff at football matches. Expect UEFA will take a dim view too. pic.twitter.com/0NKbqlFFts

UEFA will take a dim view ... doubt they will even worry themselves about it.

Uefa tell BBC Scotland disciplinary proceedings have been opened against Celtic for an "incident of non-sporting nature (illicit banner)"

Any reasonable person would hope that UEFA fine sulk fc heavily - and so force Liewell's hand to ensure something is done about the IRA lovers you tell us are 'all welcome' at darkhead, Dhense.

BaB57zGCUAA7_dJ.jpg

i can only imagine the discomfort this causes you, soldier bhoy. Shameful scenes at darkhead last night - again.

Uefa tell BBC Scotland disciplinary proceedings have been opened against Celtic for an "incident of non-sporting nature (illicit banner)"

Any reasonable person would hope that UEFA fine sulk fc heavily - and so force Liewell's hand to ensure something is done about the IRA lovers you tell us are 'all welcome' at darkhead, Dhense.

BaB57zGCUAA7_dJ.jpg

i can only imagine the discomfort this causes you, soldier bhoy. Shameful scenes at darkhead last night - again.

Are they comparing Bobby Sands with William Wallace ? :lol:

Alasdair Lamont@BBCAlLamont6m

BaB57zGCUAA7_dJ.jpg

There is also the little matter of TGFITW aiming a laser light at Christian Abbiati.......