Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As if this only impacts on Rangers2012 and sulk supporters. So you don't object to attacks on freedom of expression as long as it doesn't impact on you personally?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Snobs-Law-Criminalising-Football-Intolerance/dp/0957155905/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386693502&sr=8-1&keywords=stuart+waiton

You should read it if you have the time.

I also look forward to your next interjection on 'off-topic' matters when it doesn't concern Rangers...I wont be holding my breath.

your point has been noted and will be given the appropriate consideration that it deserves

WRK, I would like you to tell us all exactly what Rangers fans could have done to stop the liquidation of the PLC. Considering there was a potential liquidation sum of approx. £130 million, although the figure at liquidation was £56 million, what exactly could the support have done to stave off the PLC liquidation with such a vast amount facing the PLC. And please don't come out with the usual about a massive worldwide support.

Liquidation only happens if a company is no longer a viable proposition and is very unlikely to have a profitable turnover in a fiscal year or years.

As Rangers have been able to function as a profitable company to service the debt that does not apply to the club.

Two years CL money takes care of that. Nice try anyway,Liam.wink.gif

Bit of a simplistic reading of a Sunday Post "exclusive", there, champ. Maybe get a grown up to try and explain it to you. Or, I dunno, discuss it way up in the big teams' forum, or pop on to killiefc's forum to see what's happening. This area's about the shambles that replaced rangers in the league setup.

Thanks, I did:

"Can't believe how hypocritical some of our fans are

Sevco don't pay bills and we slaughter them, kilmarnock FC don't pay off our debts and it's well done mj, great news etc etc."

Even your own fans seem to be balking. Obviously I'd place someone like you in the hypocrite category, but then we know they aren't really your team anyway.

Edited by King Bilel

If I want your opinion I'll just buy the Daily Record and read it myself. Your distaste for Rangers doesn't matter.

^^^^^^

Hurting that the Daily Ranger doesn't pander to his new club, the way they did with the old one. Like some fawning teenage girl idolises the latest pop star.

Those days are long gone KB.

Didn't Charles Green's Sevco buy the assets of the old rangers for around 6 mill?

Ra peeps must have pumped back in about three times that much to line the pockets of the spivs.

Instead they did nothing and watched their club die.

sorry, they held up a piece of red paper.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Thanks, I did:

"Can't believe how hypocritical some of our fans are

Sevco don't pay bills and we slaughter them, kilmarnock FC don't pay off our debts and it's well done mj, great news etc etc."

Even your own fans seem to be balking.  Obviously I'd place someone like you in the hypocrite category, but then we know they aren't really your team anyway.

That would be one post on what was an eleven page thread last time I looked. By one fan. I thought you lot didn't like stereotyping?

You'll find plenty of conflicting views on there - mine included. That's what happens when you have fans that don't blindly swallow (swallow) what they're feed by the folk in the Big Hoose.

^^^^^^

Hurting that the Daily Ranger doesn't pander to his new club, the way they did with the old one. Like some fawning teenage girl idolises the latest pop star.

Those days are long gone KB.

Your opinion and the Daily Record's amount to the same, zero. Why wouldn't it? It'd be like a Maryhill Juniors supporter and the Evening Times not holding a high opinion of you. You'd just respond with a yawn and a shrug the same as any Rangers fan does when 'Scottish football' mocks them.

Edited by King Bilel

Your opinion and the Daily Record's amount to the same, zero. Why wouldn't it? It'd be like a Maryhill Juniors supporter and the Evening Times not holding a high opinion of you. You'd just respond with a yawn and a shrug the same as any Rangers fan does when 'Scottish football' mocks them.

Really? No-one likes you, and this makes you scweam and scweam and scweam. :lol:

WRK, First of all, questions were asked about the expenditure by David Murray ten years ago, believe that or not. As for Whyte, fair enough on him, not enough research was done on him by the support groups but the question is how the support could have offset the potential liability of £130 million which was the figure in the liquidation papers.

Someone said the support could have withdrawn ST money, at what cost, the club becoming defunct perhaps like Third Lanark. Irrespective if the support had withheld ST money, and you were never going to get 100% support of such a move, ( Celtic fans tried it and nearly lost that club no matter what they all say, McCann and McCann alone saved them), the EBT situation would still have been there. Also WRK, I'm well aware that the EBT liability was down to Murray, that wasn't the question.

So any chance you could give a definitive answer as to what the support could have done when the financial liability potential was approx. £130 million on 14 June 2012 when the PLC Company Voluntary Arrangement was refused. As Green and co were the preferred bidders on acquiring the assets from day one exactly what could the support have done, a fan ownership move perhaps, couldn't have happened simply because as stated Green had it all stitched up from the start. So instead of deflecting over the past ten years try giving an answer on what was asked on events after 14 June 2012.

Edited by youngsy

Me personally?

For the record, Maryhill Juniors hold me in high regard.

Nice try tho'.

Personally I've never encountered such a response. I have seen steam coming out of ears though. :) One guy went into some kind of fit of violent shaking movements and there was this female one, who started dribbling from her nose and mouth, it was horrific.

I noticed the Biased Bigoted Corrupt are referring to the gangsters having increased their stake in a football club.

I thought this was impossible, surely they mean holding company that runs the club? :unsure:

Yeah, must be a mistake. It's like Youngsy back in 1973 when he got his shares. Folk would be all impressed that he had shares in Rangers.... God knows how many time he had to tell them.... No folks, the PLC is different from the Club, i've got shares in the PLC that owns the assets.

WRK, First of all, questions were asked about the expenditure by David Murray ten years ago, believe that or not.  As for Whyte, fair enough on him, not enough research was done on him by the support groups but the question is how the support could have offset the potential liability of £130 million which was the figure in the liquidation papers.  

Someone said the support could have withdrawn ST money, at what cost, the club becoming defunct perhaps like Third Lanark.   Irrespective if the support had withheld ST money, and you were never going to get 100% support of such a move, ( Celtic fans tried it and nearly lost that club no matter what they all say, McCann and McCann alone saved them), the EBT situation would still have been there.   Also WRK, I'm well aware that the EBT liability was down to Murray, that wasn't the question.  

So any chance you could give a definitive answer as to what the support could have done when the financial liability potential was approx. £130 million on 14 June 2012 when the PLC Company Voluntary Arrangement was refused.   As Green and co were the preferred bidders on acquiring the assets from day one exactly what could the support have done, a fan ownership move perhaps, couldn't have happened simply because as stated Green had it all stichted up from the start.  So instead of deflecting over the past ten years try giving an answer on what was asked on events after 14 June 2012.

When the potential liability reached that level? Probably fùck all. That your old club reached that point was the problem. As we've tried to get through on many occasions, rangers weren't killed - they committed suicide.