Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They don't care who likes them, everyone is looking down at them in the gutter and laughing. That's what they care about. No-one has any envy for their club(s), no-one has even a modicum of respect for them any more. That's why false world records and erroneous "most successful club" claims mean so much to them, they actually believe they are winning, they are the Charlie Sheen of the football world- winning :lol: Bear blood :lol:

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Like Jig and Lee Wallace.

Johnny why do you think your team is struggling in Europe against poor European sides?

Mr Sheen is it true your club are prevented from entering European competition because UEFA considers them to be less than three years old?

WINNING

Your type remind me of the scorpion and the frog fable. You being the scorpion. It's in your nature, and that's why you shouldn't be appeased. We take your best striker, we beat you at home 3-0, we cheer, we move on. You can't move on though, you are trapped in a Groundhog Day of unrequited embittered hatred. If you mattered to us we would let you know.

Oh dear. You used to be a really interesting poster, with things to say.

Now, you're reduced to voluntarily coming on here , to exchange opinions with people who you're determined to say don't interest you.

It's really rather desperate.

Come back on as clever old Kincardine and we'll pretend this silly little KB phase never happened. I promise.

Has the Charlie Sheen meltdown just reached Inverness?  I know you're a bit behind the times up there, but come on.

Nope, but it just occurred to me how similar the Rangers fans rhetoric is to his meltdown. It's tye Charlie hillarity all over again x500M

Aviodance is rich coming from you The_Kincardine when you're reduced to posting under this comedy persona.

Did Kinky resign from the thread like tedi did? Or did he resign from P&B benny style? Or is he just bored and needed a new account?