Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bendy's back and he's angry. :lol:

Don't think project austerity is going to go down well with him. :(

Come now, little fhud, why on earth would you think that lobbing the latest stain re 'RA Sulk into view would indicate anger? I'm delighted to see their heroes turn on the plastic virus.

I wonder why you aren't.

Especially when 'Thommo' revealed it was new threats to your beloved Haggerty that inspired his ire towards Scotland's Millwall. That's right - even the plastics have turned on her.

:lol:

Come now, little fhud, why on earth would you think that lobbing the latest stain re 'RA Sulk into view would indicate anger? I'm delighted to see their heroes turn on the plastic virus. 

I wonder why you aren't.

Especially when 'Thommo' revealed it was new threats to your beloved Haggerty that inspired his ire towards Scotland's Millwall. That's right - even the plastics have turned on her.

^^^^^^^^ word salad.

He's a fhanny - all that Killie shite he comes away with. Not even the Killie fans buy it.

But, the fssl defence of 'RA WKR will not rest. Shockeroonie. And I'm obsessed with it?

How stupid are you? How is 'even if he is a 'tic fan' a defence? I specifically said that so you wouldn't claim I was defending him in the hope you might actually answer a question honestly. As I keep saying you need to learn English, you're just making a fool of yourself.

Young Aofjays isn't bothered in the slightest lol

You just keep on defending the bigot son....

As I pointed out to your partner in stupid, 'even if he is a 'tic fan' is not a defence. Learn English and you might make less of an arse of yourself.

We know, we know. It's obvious. Take your lips from the WKR ring and take a step back - see what you are driven to defend for what it is and then get back to us.

:)

Strangely enough, I've just given similar advice to a poster on a different thread.

I can't help but notice your posts have recently started to contain quite a few references to, shall we say, non-procreational sexual activities. In amongst your obsession with a certain Glasgow football club, that is. Anything you want to share with the class?

As I pointed out to your partner in stupid, 'even if he is a 'tic fan' is not a defence. Learn English and you might make less of an arse of yourself.

You do realise that your rabid defence of the WKR makes you look really foolish lol

Oh, Bendy. :(

I do hope you stick around when the new club goes the same way as the old, it could prove most enjoyable seeing you hit new heights of bitterness and anger. :)

Oh oh, the cavalry has arrived and "bendy" lol, so original....

Perhaps the WKR's ring tastes that bit sweeter when he clings to it - no matter what. AofJays seems impressionable.

Did you come up with that yourself? I'd have expected that sort of attempt at an insult from someone in their early teens, certainly an improvement on your usual attempts. Well done bendy.

Oh oh, the cavalry has arrived and  "bendy" lol, so original....

Been on the Bucky again I take it, that's about the fifth time you've rushed to claim offence when I'm referring to Bendy.

Put down the bottle and step away from the laptop.

Been on the Bucky again I take it, that's about the fifth time you've rushed to claim offence when I'm referring to Bendy.

Put down the bottle and step away from the laptop

No offence here Wullie, dish it out and take it back as they say but ffs i'm sure you can come up with something better than "bendy" lol

You do realise that your rabid defence of the WKR makes you look really foolish lol

I'm more than happy for idiots like you to think I'm a fool. You don't even understand English, for all I know you might think it's a compliment.