Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareTrades.asp?shareprice=RFC&share=rangers_int

http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Summary?s=RFC:LSE

Offt, 8% drop, I do hope somebody is preparing the next company.

Over 2/3 of the value gone in less than a year. Possible World Record for a Diddy team?

Edited by AberdeenBud

Strangely enough, I've just given similar advice to a poster on a different thread.

I can't help but notice your posts have recently started to contain quite a few references to, shall we say, non-procreational sexual activities. In amongst your obsession with a certain Glasgow football club, that is. Anything you want to share with the class?

Is he another Bennett alias?

And he got on my back about my comments before.

He's trying too hard to sneak out of a closet.

What a raving simpleton Johnstone is. The fact that a platform gets given to such a balloon is scandalous. The results are funny though.

I say this as the former plastic hero Alex 'Thommo' Thomson describes the Celtic underclass support as 'Scotland’s modern Millwall'.

:thumsup2:lol:

Did Thomson really say that?

Tremendous. I already liked the egotistical devil, but he's still managed to soar in my estimation.

Thommo isn't a Celtic apologist after all.

He's a diddy fan! More power to Thommo.

What a raving simpleton Johnstone is. The fact that a platform gets given to such a balloon is scandalous. The results are funny though.

Scandalous that on the payroll mouthpieces like DJ, Hatley, Goran, Traynor, Darl King and Matt Lyndsay... Were or still are given a public platform for they're Rangers propaganda.

1. No thats Norman.

2. Diddums

3. And i came out of the closet years ago x

I think you may be misreading what I said, or perhaps I wasn't being clear enough. None of it was really aimed at you or your preferences. It was a dig at Bendarroch. Perhaps 1 in hindsight was a bit of a reference to you.

1- was a reference to me asking if Bendarroch might be one of your aliases.

2- was a reference to me making a clear statement to you a while ago and Bendarroch picking up on this and stating that he would be on here regularly to remind me of my comments, the irony here is that W.R.K. had suggested that he - Bendarroch, not you- may be hiding something with his sexual references recently, after going after me for my comments. Nothing here was directed at you.

3- I suppose you may have done this. My comments- again- were not directed at you.

Z (I don't do x's to other males)

Edited by ThirdrockfromtheSon

I think you may be misreading what I said, or perhaps I wasn't being clear enough. None of it was really aimed at you or your preferences. It was a dig at Bendarroch. Perhaps 1 in hindsight was a bit of a reference to you.

1- was a reference to me asking if Bendarroch might be one of your aliases.

2- was a reference to me making a clear statement to you a while ago and Bendarroch picking up on this and stating that he would be on here regularly to remind me of my comments, the irony here is that W.R.K. had suggested that he - Bendarroch, not you- may be hiding something with his sexual references recently, after going after me for my comments. Nothing here was directed at you.

3- I suppose you may have done this. My comments- again- were not directed at you.

Z (I don't do x's to other males)

Reference point (2) - however did you come to that conclusion? ;)