Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can I just double check, ally is peddling a story to the media, who in turn feed it to the berz.

Ally is not responsible for the wages at Ibrox?

At what point does he wash his hands?

He meets with the chief exec, says I need 8 million to win the league and here's a list of players I want...

That's it, after that he has no input at all? Is that the party line?

Edited by dave.j

Don't know what all the fuss is about. CEO announced at AGM that there would have to be cost cutting this season and now he's attempting to implement those cuts. There will be no admin, he is just being prudent whilst seeking out the levels of investment/sponsorship that a club of Rangers' size needs to progress to the level it should be at. Everyone I know agrees we don't need to be paying out the wages we are for the level we are at. If we had had a half decent manager, it would have made a massive difference.

So the players have not immediately agreed to a pay cut, don't believe it has been rejected out of hand btw. Something will be negotiated with the players. FWIF I don't think an across the board per cent cut is fair on the young boys as they are not on the huge wages. The big earners take a bigger cut. Anyway a solution will be found to balance the books and get the club through, no worries.

We have a big lead and will easily finish top this season. Even after the necessary and temporary cost cutting, the team will be too strong for The Championship next season, although it may be wise to bring a new 'assistant' in to 'help' Ally (don't think binning him an option). I'm sure by this time next year, our commercial side will be doing a lot better and I don't see crowds dipping dangerously even with a price hike.

With the bunch of slobbering dafties on here last night, you'd think there was something seriously wrong. Fkg mentalists. :shutup

ETA seriously instead of serious for the pedantic fkwits.

Obviously this dasodaha guy is so determined to conform to our beloved stereotype of the Rangers fan that he might very well be a timposter.

I wonder if he might have a certain truth in the start of the above post though.

As we've known due to AGM comments and the fact that most of us can count, cutbacks were required. The fact that something has now been attempted on this front maybe is a bit less significant than we'd like.

Personally, I see another liquidation as unrealistic and another admin as unlikely, though certainly possible.

Leaseback of the stadium after a sale, strikes me as entirely plausible though.

While it would annoy Rangers fans and provide us with some sport, I don't actually see such a scenario as all that disastrous for Ranger however. Other clubs, like Dundee, have had to do it. Remember too that these fans have spent 18 months insisting that a liquidation isn't important. I don't imagine they'd let renting their ground derail the mythology too much.

Obviously this dasodaha guy is so determined to conform to our beloved stereotype of the Rangers fan that he might very well be a timposter.

I wonder if he might have a certain truth in the start of the above post though.

As we've known due to AGM comments and the fact that most of us can count, cutbacks were required. The fact that something has now been attempted on this front maybe is a bit less significant than we'd like.

Personally, I see another liquidation as unrealistic and another admin as unlikely, though certainly possible.

Leaseback of the stadium after a sale, strikes me as entirely plausible though.

While it would annoy Rangers fans and provide us with some sport, I don't actually see such a scenario as all that disastrous for Ranger however. Other clubs, like Dundee, have had to do it. Remember too that these fans have spent 18 months insisting that a liquidation isn't important. I don't imagine they'd let renting their ground derail the mythology too much.

Three, yes 3 , successful investment companies have now purchased notifiable chunks of TRIFC.

That is something that should not be ignored.

Bearing in mind that investing in a footballing "entity" very rarely results in profit for the shareholders through results on the pitch.

8)

eta I think the 'fans' would go ballistic (to no avail) if their precious Mordor was sold.

Edited by cyderspaceman

WTF ?, I see the Polterfhud is now haunting the LSE forum on the International brand !, and guess what ?, he gone and used the cute wee knickname the berrz gave me :blink::lol: .

http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?shareprice=RFC

Today 13:34
PandB_QC
RE: Players refuse pay cut
No Opinion

Apologies, that was a typo should have said £20M I think its safe to say the wages have come down, the figure quoted in the accounts was for 13 months and included, Goain (21k), Bocanegra (20k), Alexander (11k), Sandaza (6.5k), Kyle, Argyriou, Hemmings, Naysmith and a few others, the replacements while still not cheap will not have cost this amount, my estimate £6.5M which ties in with what is being reported in the press. Like you say £10.1M on a useless manager and completely incompetent board is nothing short of robbery, if Wallace was serious about cutting costs he should be publicly slashing this by around 75% until the club is generating significantly higher income that in reality cannot be achieved until they are playing playing in some kind of European competition. Perhaps if they took these steps then the players maybe inclined to take a cut, however my gut feeling is that Wallace is just another spiv brought in to asset strip the club.

Whoever PandB_QC is he certainly has the accountancy skills of Littlegrasp :lol: , Goain & Bocanegra couldn't be paid by the club when it was cloned as it had little to nothing as far as ST money was concerned and why they were loaned out to save the club money. Plan for Goain & Boca was that Sevco would get top tier footy and they would be punted off as soon as earning the club some dosh in the process, but instead they were paid off this season terminating their huge contracts with a bumper pay off.

Ally has been given a budget for the squad at £10 million for the year should he need it and has probably outspent himself because the squad are winning just about every game with a lot off clean sheets increasing the bonus pot :lol: .

TEDI ! you're a thick cnut then, a thick cnut now and a thick cnut forever :1eye .

I think the 'fans' would go ballistic (to no avail) if their precious Mordor was sold.

Yes, but my point is that leasing back the ground is surely much less unthinkable than was liquidation.

They went through a liquidation FFS. Liquidation!

They went tits up, bust. And yet within three months of holding up red cards to the very notion and chasing the yank who'd been prepared to countenance it, they were delighting in Green' s 'Then, now and forever' banners, while making a point of saying 54 titles whenever they could.

Rangers fans have already accepted, embraced and denied a much bigger hurdle than having to pay rent - that's all I'm saying.

WTF ?, I see the Polterfhud is now haunting the LSE forum on the International brand !, and guess what ?, he gone and used the cute wee knickname the berrz gave me :blink::lol: .

http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?shareprice=RFC

Whoever PandB_QC is he certainly has the accountancy skills of Littlegrasp :lol: , Goain & Bocanegra couldn't be paid by the club when it was cloned as it had little to nothing as far as ST money was concerned and why they were loaned out to save the club money. Plan for Goain & Boca was that Sevco would get top tier footy and they would be punted off as soon as earning the club some dosh in the process, but instead they were paid off this season terminating their huge contracts with a bumper pay off.

Ally has been given a budget for the squad at £10 million for the year should he need it and has probably outspent himself because the squad are winning just about every game with a lot off clean sheets increasing the bonus pot :lol: .

TEDI ! you're a thick cnut then, a thick cnut now and a thick cnut forever :1eye .

You are now posting your pish on a stock exchange forum?

Get a life.....

BeKfNqDCUAErFud.jpg

Book marked when the inevitable told you so moment arrives :P

Hemmings got a number of chances with us but, after early promise, didn't convince in the end. Again, good luck to him and we'll see where he goes.

He causes us a lot of problems when we played against him a few weeks ago. He's far too good to be playing for the likes of Cowdenbeath. He could certainly play for a team like Partick or Hearts next season.

Edited by Fotbawmad

I'm a Celtic supporter, so I don't want them to die - crippled beyond the ability to defend themselves yes, but dead, no. I want them to make it to the top flight so that they can get hounded 5-0 off all the lower league sides, so that we can really enjoy the anticipation during that walk up to the stadium for their first ever game at Parkhead.

Although, I'd take a Scottish Cup tie this year, for a laugh. I'd fancy 9-0 as a scoreline.