Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

the general vibe of imminent fiscal end game. ( plastic and diddy wet dreams,eh?)

I think they are looking down the back of the settee for loose change, and checking suits in their wardrobes that they have not not worn for ages on the off change of some cash in the pockets....

Sweet,,who will they blame this time?

You're always upset ffs, a few examples.....

That Rangers fan laughed at me....

That Rangers fan gave someone who was laughing at me a green dot

That Rangers fan gave me a red dot.

Another Rangers fan laughed at me

and so on......

those are NOT examples.

that is just you typing up pish.

Sweet,,who will they blame this time?

Well, Craigie Boy appears to be back on the scene - and it would obviously take a positively Machiavellian mastermind to have perpetrated the complete and utter financial rape of such a "massive" (NO SNIGGERING AT THE BACK) "global brand" (Oi! I can see your shoulders shaking!) with "millions of devoted fans" (Nah, you're right. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Who ever believed that pish?).

Ally's still a legend, Wattie still bleeds dignity, and Greig's still the greatest ever ranger*. That's what really matters. ;)

*And that hooker's still dead, and staff are complaining the photocopier room's haunted. :lol:

Looks like Chuckie might be coming back from exile after all:

Charles Green due to give evidence in £500,000 Rangers lawsuit

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/263156-charles-green-witness-in-imran-ahmads-500000-rangers-lawsuit/

Read this and then have a rant...

Ally McCoist has quipped he would have bet on Ibrox not being chosen by the SPFL as the venue for the 2014 Scottish League Cup final.

Celtic Park will host the fixture on March 16, with Aberdeen taking on Inverness Caledonian Thistle for the trophy.

Asked if he was surprised his club's ground had been overlooked for the occasion, McCoist replied: "Not surprised at all.

"I did say to the chief executive that if we were allowed to bet, which of course we are not, get a few quid on the cup final not being at Ibrox.

"I just didn't think it would be. It was my own opinion.

"I think obviously Neil [Doncaster], or indeed whoever is running the SPFL, made the decision and they'll stick by it."

In an interview with STV on Wednesday, SPFL chief executive Doncaster said Ibrox couldn't be used because it was likely a live game would be played at the ground the day before, causing logistical problems for television companies.

McCoist refuted that suggestion, saying: "I've worked with television long enough that I know these boys are unbelievable at their job in terms of de-rigging and setting up for games.

"Come on. That doesn't wash with me and I don't think it washes with you either."

The Rangers are really getting their collective bowels pummelled somewhat vigorously.

Such a young club,such a waste.

Edit: Bennet,it's nowt to do with Ibrox being a shitehole in disrepair,nothing at all I'm sure.

Edited by Bad Rabbit

Read this and then have a rant...

Ally McCoist has quipped he would have bet on Ibrox not being chosen by the SPFL as the venue for the 2014 Scottish League Cup final.

Celtic Park will host the fixture on March 16, with Aberdeen taking on Inverness Caledonian Thistle for the trophy.

Asked if he was surprised his club's ground had been overlooked for the occasion, McCoist replied: "Not surprised at all.

"I did say to the chief executive that if we were allowed to bet, which of course we are not, get a few quid on the cup final not being at Ibrox.

"I just didn't think it would be. It was my own opinion.

"I think obviously Neil [Doncaster], or indeed whoever is running the SPFL, made the decision and they'll stick by it."

In an interview with STV on Wednesday, SPFL chief executive Doncaster said Ibrox couldn't be used because it was likely a live game would be played at the ground the day before, causing logistical problems for television companies.

McCoist refuted that suggestion, saying: "I've worked with television long enough that I know these boys are unbelievable at their job in terms of de-rigging and setting up for games.

"Come on. That doesn't wash with me and I don't think it washes with you either."

:lol:

Same old same old is it ?.

P&D's post endless information about The Clone Rangers plight and institutional robbing of their cash and the clubs. Most are genuine informative posts and some with fantasy pie in the sky scenarios that may play out in the end.

Ragers fans continually posting rebuttals of pish as a response to their clubs financial plight and possible resignation to the annuls of the history books forever.

P&D's laughing at the Clone Rangers fans for placing their head in the sand continually on an hourly basis these days singing "la la la la la everything will be OK in the end and the cash Messiah will show up eventually and put an end to Celtic's probable 10 in a row and we will rack up 60 titles to put six stars on our replica XXXXXXL plus tops".

Even in the face of their club facing total extinction and financial annihilation they still reply with with a "GIFUY" if some posted information is off tangent as a response to their club going extinct !. :lol:

The overall picture as a whole for their clubs existence doesn't look to Orange for them but they still come here to post only GIFRUY when some information is wrong ?, is it that bad they can't join in the debates because there is only the death of their ver 2.0 club in any played out finale or situation the spivs & shysters are fighting in-house to see how much they can rob the club and it's fans off before the club goes into admin and finally liquidation and walk away with plenty of dosh.

Fcuk me this is going to be totally embarrassing for the resident bears on here when it all goes completely wrong for the new club and they are left with eggs on their faces because all they ever did or get involved with on P&B was to ridicule posters for posting how their new club was going to die !. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only for those who chose to read and believe the proven bigot with a multi personality disorder, Phil Mac Giolla Bhain, also known as Phil McGillivan, Phil White and Mick Derrig. I don't.

Why not? You gummed up everything a dodgy Yorkshireman spouted....

Same old same old is it ?.

P&D's post endless information about The Clone Rangers plight and institutional robbing of their cash and the clubs. Most are genuine informative posts and some with fantasy pie in the sky scenarios that may play out in the end.

Ragers fans continually posting rebuttals of pish as a response to their clubs financial plight and possible resignation to the annuls of the history books forever.

P&D's laughing at the Clone Rangers fans for placing their head in the sand continually on an hourly basis these days singing "la la la la la everything will be OK in the end and the cash Messiah will show up eventually and put an end to Celtic's probable 10 in a row and we will rack up 60 titles to put six stars on our replica XXXXXXL plus tops".

Even in the face of their club facing total extinction and financial annihilation they still reply with with a "GIFUY" if some posted information is off tangent as a response to their club going extinct !. :lol:

The overall picture as a whole for their clubs existence doesn't look to Orange for them but they still come here to post only GIFRUY when some information is wrong ?, is it that bad they can't join in the debates because there is only the death of their ver 2.0 club in any played out finale or situation the spivs & shysters are fighting in-house to see how much they can rob the club and it's fans off before the club goes into admin and finally liquidation and walk away with plenty of dosh.

Fcuk me this is going to be totally embarrassing for the resident bears on here when it all goes completely wrong for the new club and they are left with eggs on their faces because all they ever did or get involved with on P&B was to ridicule posters for posting how their new club was going to die !. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I feel that may well be the situation - whatever happens from here on in, it's going to be nothing but lolz for the rest of us and absolute embarrassment for the Horde.

Unless anyone can paint a scenario where the future actually is orange, of course?

Anyone? Heeellllooooo?

Nope. They're fúcked. :thumsup2

aye good answer :)

wrong, but good.

and it is all going to get seriously relevant once again any time soon......

better buckle up

How soon, Ken, ken?

That's the question that no one on P&B has gotten right since, well, Bhairnforever shot his load early by going for September 1012. The Xmas '13 mob have obviously fucked it up - as has anyone who nailed January. February has been popular - albeit largely on the say so of the epic roaster so beloved of Dhense in particular; MacGoebbels.

Any advances on it?

Why not? You gummed up everything a dodgy Yorkshireman spouted....

Phil isn't one of them, so it's orc philosophy to then dismiss them with prejudice and ridicule. Even if the ridicule is made up pish it helps the orcs dismiss anything that says "There may ? will be trouble ahead". :lol:

Only for those who chose to read and believe the proven bigot with a multi personality disorder, Phil Mac Giolla Bhain, also known as Phil McGillivan, Phil White and Mick Derrig. I don't.

It's a shame no sevco fans care as much as Phil,

I feel sorry for you poor wee peeps being forced to live in the dark because no-one (that meets your definition of acceptable) will tell you what's going on. Poor wee souls.

I feel that may well be the situation - whatever happens from here on in, it's going to be nothing but lolz for the rest of us and absolute embarrassment for the Horde.

Unless anyone can paint a scenario where the future actually is orange, of course?

Anyone? Heeellllooooo?

Nope. They're fúcked. :thumsup2

There's always the ver 3.01 of ra Gers on the horizon though if this one goes tits up from a higher height than the original incarnation. So the bears at least get another chance to see their club fail for a 3rd time snigger snigger :lol::lol::lol: .

I must admit because they as so fucking deluded their only goal in life is to stop Celtic from getting a possible 10 in a row and to put six stars on their replica XXXXXL plus tops, that their clubs next apparition is also doomed to fail because they will have had enough of being taken for complete mugs by any shyster that said "this club will be at the top division dominating the opposition", all you have to do is part with your cash no questions asked. :lol:

I don't think they will follow a ver 3.01 Rankers club if they have to start at the bottom again. :)