Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Head still in the sand? FFS yer team's dead

Head in the sand about what? I was responding to a post regarding the EBT case, you read my reply, so tell us all in which way will the outcome affect Rangers? And please don't give us any pish about dead clubs, just answer the question.

The outcome of the EBT Appeal won't have any effect whatsoever on Rangers. Try and take in what I was responding to.

You should have phrased your put down better then........ I responded to your post, not his.

And you are 100% correct though, the EBT thang will have no effect on the Rangers Fitba Club. I had heard they were in the Liquidation process, so it wont mean feck all.

Sevco FC, on the other hand................

Far from off topic but some deadpool stuff......

Jimmy Jones who scored for fun for Belfast Celtic has sadly passed away today at 85.

Why not off topic?

He was part of the team that gave up their League status after a riot v Rangers Linfield in '48 , Orange thugs stormed the pitch and broke his leg after they bagged a last minute equaliser....

So, buns, using threatening tactics for years,,,,,,,,,,

On a happier note, Logan Scott-Bowden also pegged it :)

That will be the PLC you're speaking of. As I said the outcome won't affect Rangers in any way whatsoever.

That'll be the PLC that Rangers became when Murray decided to float Rangers FC Ltd on the stock exchange, that being the Ltd Co that Rangers FC became when back in 18 wot not, the club committee decided to incorporate the club as a Ltd Company. Note that all along this sequence that the club was not acquired by any of these legal entities but became them.

That'll be the PLC that Rangers became when Murray decided to float Rangers FC Ltd on the stock exchange, that being the Ltd Co that Rangers FC became when back in 18 wot not, the club committee decided to incorporate the club as a Ltd Company. Note that all along this sequence that the club was not acquired by any of these legal entities but became them.

Don, stop confusing the poor old bugger with all this factual and correct malarkey. They arra peepul, don'tcha know, and that's all that matters. Or, as the rest of us know them, morons.

Fukin Scots Law and the incorporation of a sports club.............its a bugger so it is................

Don, stop confusing the poor old bugger with all this factual and correct malarkey. They arra peepul, don'tcha know, and that's all that matters. Or, as the rest of us know them, morons.

Ach I know, I was over on another thread having a wee discussion and when I switched over to here, I clean forgot to dumb down properly.

Head in the sand about what? I was responding to a post regarding the EBT case, you read my reply, so tell us all in which way will the outcome affect Rangers? And please don't give us any pish about dead clubs, just answer the question.

Oh dear youngster, your posts are becoming more aggressive on here by the day. Is there something troubling you? I remember Falkirk facing administration in the late nineties and felt absolutely gutted my club was facing the end. However, our supporters rallied round and saved our club from administration and possibly worse. In Liquidation - that's where you are, and the spawn of the dead club is facing administration as well.

Edited by bairney

The SPL have already adjudicated on the use of the EBT's, so one would assume that is it all done and dusted and the former incarnation of your beloved clubs cheating discrepancies will be swept well under the carpet. WHY ?, the SPFL/SFA will publicly announce that the matter was already resolved with the SPL commission and this is the key bit ! the SPL no longer exists any more and no further action can ever take place as the association has already been dissolved.

The tricky bit should it ever raise it's head is ever the UTT delivers a verdict of guilty on all charges for tax avoidance and all the Rangers FC EBT payments have been declared wages & bonuses to the players, and have by law illegally gained an unsporting advantage on the park fielding a squad they would never under legal circumstances have afforded ever in any circumstance possible.

This is were the SFA & SPFL will come under pressure from the fans and possible a few disgruntled clubs to act upon the honours/trophies that the former incarnation of Rangers achieved during the use of the EBT's. Do they incur the wrath of the other 41 clubs fans in unity at the sheer and utter contempt to their clubs that they even with a guilty verdict in the UTT they will not act on the legal result to at least expunge the honours & trophies that a Rangers club won unfairly to do systematic cheating for over a decade ?.

The UTT result should it be guilty will only hurt MIH financially but it will most certainly open up a huge can of worms with the SFA especially, and do they act accordingly and expunge said titles and trophies from the history books as an act of sporting integrity because legally in a court of law Rangers cheated to win them trophies.

Youngsy what's your view on should the UTT deliver a guilty verdict ?

A, Keep said titles no matter what and be branded by every other club and fan as cheats with tainted ill gotten gains.

B, Do the Rangers support rally together and act with said dignity they appear to have in abundance and ask their club to hand back the trophies that Rangers won from cheating.

C, Ask the SFA to rule upon the matter again and accept their verdict even though we know for fucking certain they would bottle it. :lol:

D, Who gives a flying fcuk 54 titles and still going strong WATP King Billy n aw rat.

E, Celtic would be way too close to overcoming 49 titles and the loss of a world record title horde is way too much to contemplate and the Erskine bridge is the only option left.

The Rangers support at large won't and will not be able to cope with the loss of titles and trophies and is a dead certain powder keg explosion if the UTT delivers a guilty verdict.

Far from off topic but some deadpool stuff......

Jimmy Jones who scored for fun for Belfast Celtic has sadly passed away today at 85.

Why not off topic?

He was part of the team that gave up their League status after a riot v Rangers Linfield in '48 , Orange thugs stormed the pitch and broke his leg after they bagged a last minute equaliser....

So, buns, using threatening tactics for years,,,,,,,,,,

On a happier note, Logan Scott-Bowden also pegged it :)

Explain exactly what any of that has to do with Rangers Football Club or any Rangers fan.

Oh dear youngster, your posts are becoming more aggressive on here by the day. Is there something troubling you? I remember Falkirk facing administration in the late nineties and felt absolutely gutted my club was facing the end. However, our supporters rallied round and saved our club from administration and possibly worse. In Liquidation - that's where you are, and the spawn of the dead club is facing administration as well.

What is aggressive about asking a question? A question incidentally that you still haven't answered.

One thing I won't be told about is anything about the history of the club by anyone on here, that's a certainty. As for your nonsense quoting "we arra peepul" show where I personally have ever used that quote.

The SPL have already adjudicated on the use of the EBT's, so one would assume that is it all done and dusted and the former incarnation of your beloved clubs cheating discrepancies will be swept well under the carpet. WHY ?, the SPFL/SFA will publicly announce that the matter was already resolved with the SPL commission and this is the key bit ! the SPL no longer exists any more and no further action can ever take place as the association has already been dissolved.

The tricky bit should it ever raise it's head is ever the UTT delivers a verdict of guilty on all charges for tax avoidance and all the Rangers FC EBT payments have been declared wages & bonuses to the players, and have by law illegally gained an unsporting advantage on the park fielding a squad they would never under legal circumstances have afforded ever in any circumstance possible.

This is were the SFA & SPFL will come under pressure from the fans and possible a few disgruntled clubs to act upon the honours/trophies that the former incarnation of Rangers achieved during the use of the EBT's. Do they incur the wrath of the other 41 clubs fans in unity at the sheer and utter contempt to their clubs that they even with a guilty verdict in the UTT they will not act on the legal result to at least expunge the honours & trophies that a Rangers club won unfairly to do systematic cheating for over a decade ?.

The UTT result should it be guilty will only hurt MIH financially but it will most certainly open up a huge can of worms with the SFA especially, and do they act accordingly and expunge said titles and trophies from the history books as an act of sporting integrity because legally in a court of law Rangers cheated to win them trophies.

Youngsy what's your view on should the UTT deliver a guilty verdict ?

A, Keep said titles no matter what and be branded by every other club and fan as cheats with tainted ill gotten gains.

B, Do the Rangers support rally together and act with said dignity they appear to have in abundance and ask their club to hand back the trophies that Rangers won from cheating.

C, Ask the SFA to rule upon the matter again and accept their verdict even though we know for fucking certain they would bottle it. :lol:

D, Who gives a flying fcuk 54 titles and still going strong WATP King Billy n aw rat.

E, Celtic would be way too close to overcoming 49 titles and the loss of a world record title horde is way too much to contemplate and the Erskine bridge is the only option left.

The Rangers support at large won't and will not be able to cope with the loss of titles and trophies and is a dead certain powder keg explosion if the UTT delivers a guilty verdict.

Fucking hell, you're not half an attention seeker. Tell you what when the result of the EBT case is known i'll comment then.

Naw Youngsy, you get it right.