Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

. It was the company that vanished in a puff of smoke. The bears will keep reminding us it's the same club.

I hate to break it to the buns but ?, MIH the PLC that owned and operated Rangers est 1872 under Minty Moonbeams is still very much alive and trading on the stock market. So I don't where they get that MIH went bust ? :blink:

Forever_Blue thinks that there hasn't been a stitch up by the associations in favour towards both versions of Ra Gers !. :blink::lol:

I wonder if he will engage in telling us P&D's how we have got it all wrong and it's his club/s that are the victim here. :lol:

Go on Forever_Blue the floor is all yours to tell us all how and where we have got it all wrong that both your clubs. :)

Blue do tell us all how it is still the very same club to start us off.

I noticed Barry "Fud" Ferguson wrote an article today, and he mentions how Craigy and Charlie almost killed the club. Me thinks he needs to learn some basic company laws :huh:

Rangers fans from "ower club is gonnae die and all that history will be lost forever" back in February 2012 to today "the club is separate from the company and has a new owner because the corrupt bassas at the SFA say so 54 titles WATP". :blink::lol:

Can anyone on here show a statement from either a football authority or a legal authority that states unequivocally that this is a new club? I'm speaking of a legal or football authority not a blogger like McGillivan or others, not your own biased opinions, but simply what has been asked for, full documentation please.

Can any rangers fans explain why the RFFF was set up to raise funds for the club and given to D&P to help fund the club?

Can any rangers fans remember where they were when the heard the governing bodies changed their rules to separate a company and club?

Can the rangers fans explain why they held up red cards, saying no to liquidation of their club?

Can the rangers fans who haven't changed their user name (after the rule change) explain why they posted on P&B, 2 years ago, concerned about the potential liquidation of their club.

Edited by dave.j

Can anyone on here show a statement from either a football authority or a legal authority that states unequivocally that this is a new club? I'm speaking of a legal or football authority not a blogger like McGillivan or others, not your own biased opinions, but simply what has been asked for, full documentation please.

An authority on Football.........???

Easy Peasy.........Bert Kassies :)

As respected as they come, and more right than Uefa on the club rankings...

Forever_Blue thinks that there hasn't been a stitch up by the associations in favour towards both versions of Ra Gers !. :blink::lol:

I wonder if he will engage in telling us P&D's how we have got it all wrong and it's his club/s that are the victim here. :lol:

Go on Forever_Blue the floor is all yours to tell us all how and where we have got it all wrong that both your clubs. :)

pathetic you cant argue one on one so you try to get everyone else involved your like the kid at school.who would star a fight then run and hide behind his big brother and his pals.

anyway nice to see i have annoyed you enough to produce an utterly desperate post as theone above.

Can any rangers fans explain why the RFFF was set up to raise funds for the club and given to D&P to help fund the club?

Can any rangers fans remember where they were when the heard the governing bodies changed their rules to separate a company and club?

Can the rangers fans held up red cards saying no to liquidation of their club?

Can the rangers fans who haven't changed their user name (after the rule change) explain why they posted on P&B, 2 years ago, concerned about the potential liquidation of their club.

I asked a pertinent question but once again we get nonsense, I take it that you (as someone that has stated how well informed you are) can't supply an answer.

An authority on Football.........???

Easy Peasy.........Bert Kassies :)

As respected as they come, and more right than Uefa on the club rankings...

Does he instigate policy at UEFA or any other football association, has he got the responsibility within that organisation to determine such policy or is he just opinionated like yourself, in other words has he any relevance, I think we know the answer to that.

I asked a pertinent question but once again we get nonsense, I take it that you (as someone that has stated how well informed you are) can't supply an answer.

I haven't looked and have no plans to... As an option, would you accept a list of quotes from ex players/legends/manager who said your club died?

Would their quotes be a good compromise?

I haven't looked and have no plans to... As an option, would you accept a list of quotes from ex players/legends/manager who said your club died?

Would their quotes be a good compromise?

No, because that is opinions, not full documentation on a definitive answer. It's very obvious that not one person on this forum can provide evidence that states this is a new football club, not one can show any documentation on this, why is that. You state you have no plans to look, that will be because you know there is nothing to show what I'm asking for, if there was you would have shown it months ago.

Ranger's are dead .. nobody needs to confirm it .. we all know it. Explain the red card to liquidation and the 'change of stance'.

Rangers, the only club that can still be classed as having entered "administration" but exited without paying their debts via a CVA and were liquidated.

Don't give us the guff that the incorporated club and company were separate.

Poor Youngsy .. everyone knows it but nobody has stated it .. awwwww !!

So that will be a no from you also, another one that can't provide anything that was asked for. (except of course you'll put great faith in an irrelevant bigot).

The QC asking for 'hauners' lol......