Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Graham Wallace has told Ally McCoist there is a £30 million transfer kitty floating offshore

https://twitter.com/scotzine/status/434678329975664641

© me in the random images thread a while back :D

Well, Ally, floating offshore, millions, etc etc makes me think of Robert Maxwell.

Very apt for the fat f**k if he did a Wilton.

Forms have to be submitted for change of director .. email is not sufficient. (from memory)

Edit: You can use 'WebFiling' but you need to register to use it. Simply an electronic version of the form which is authenticated by a registered email address, password and authentication code.

A simple email will not suffice.

I think that is what i was meaning......no validation required as from a pre validated source...

Oh yes, chap. As said in that memorable song:

Oh the bluebells are blue;

Oh the bluebells are blue.

I'd have a healthy wager that this rhyme-cycle is too complex for the resident Ps&Ds and most of them wll have forgotten the lyrics as they're searching for a GIF to post.

They sure are Kinky. :P

5873142385_ec7d0782b8_z.jpg

But not when they are actually pink or white and I'm pretty sure Bennett would love these ones.

I am sure I did, too. Neither of us can remember, Thank f**k the thread has The QC to pore over the archives to find it, post it here and add 100 smilies and a shite GIF of whichever chairman we currently have ;)

Do excuse but you have me mixed up with the threads resident Polterfhud who has an apt task of researching past posts to score some points but forgets he has made many more than all the BRALT Bros put together.

Ask thick Tedi I'm sure he will oblige.

Poor woman having to spend the night listening to you ranting on about Rangers, newco's and various legal mumbo jumbo...

Benny it isn't half as tragic as you getting ditched by your very own imaginary boyfriend on the infamous boat thread is it ?. And even more outstanding is you managed to still post on P&B from an IP address you had claimed to have moved out from. :1eye

You really are as stupid as they come ! like Tedi :lol:

For a man who works in a Church, you have some questionable comments about people. I can spot bullying, sexism and homophobia in this post. I could probably find more if I looked.

Are you sure you are not a priest.

Mibees :rolleyes: ,and here is a pic of me at Rangers funeral back in 2012 :)

priest-praying-0106.gif

I'd not caught up with this thread for a day or two, but it's not let me down.

Dear old Youngsy - there's no fool like an old fool.

To be fair to him, his biggest crime is being a bit of a balloon, but there are worse crimes committed on here.

I just loved reading his tired and boneheaded pursuit of yet another piece of 100% proof of something which is nuanced, subtle and politically delicate. Youngsy' s fondness for saying "a yes or no answer will suffice" when neither is accurate or sensible is legendary on here.

And then it turns out that such unequivocation had in fact been offered - but by Youngsy himself.

:lol: Brilliant.

Edited by Monkey Tennis