Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

no the memorial does not shame me why wouldit ? and as for this pay out nonsense I havent heard anything about it so if you can provide a link I will be more than happy to read it and then pass judgement. now answer my question if it was the hillsborough memorial being photoshopped what woulda the reaction be?

Pay out nonsense? The judge even whinges that fellow rangers fans treated him as a traitor after the decision. Do you know nothing about the club you claim to support? This info is on the wikipedia page of the '71 disaster, it's not like it's hard to track down. Clown.

I gave my opinion that.using the statue was in bad taste due what it used for . dosent matter what it was built for everyone knows what it is used for now. if someone had photoshopped the hillsborough memorial to make a joke at liverpools expense then what do your think the reaction would be?

Evidently not everyone :rolleyes: . And "used for"?

If i was you i would just ignore Norman, he's not worth your time or effort.

Oh, maybe you didn't walk away. Well done for harnessing yourself to another "rangers fan" whose knowledge of his own club is on a par with my mastery of Mandarin Chinese. Still, "my team:" trumps everything, eh, Vicky? :lol:

Pay out nonsense? The judge even whinges that fellow rangers fans treated him as a traitor after the decision. Do you know nothing about the club you claim to support? This info is on the wikipedia page of the '71 disaster, it's not like it's hard to track down. Clown.

Oh, another clue! I wonder if forever_offended will get any closer to the truth?

all i.have said is and opinion that it was tasteless . I never stated not to do it . christ as I have said a non rangers fan agreed with my view a few pages

ago and no one has given him any grief or seethe for his opinion. all this has shown is that the usual bralt vultures will argue with rangers fans on any subject. its absoloutley pathetic tbh.

To the diddy that agreed with forever_blue, I missed your post, hope you'll forgive. I don't agree with you for reasons stated while responding to sevco fans.

Happy now forever_blue?

1, You've had a day or so with Google, a couple of handy clues left in there by YT, and you still can't get it right. Your ignorance over something you claim to care about does greater disservice to anyone's memory than any number of jokes in questionable taste.

2. That would be what grown-ups call "paraphrasing" (see, I put that word in quotation marks as well, and I'm pretty fúcking sure you've never used it, never mind on here). Had I wanted to quote your blinkered, ill-educated shite, I'd have used the handy quote function supplied by Div for that very purpose.

3. Ooooohhh, what a sharp comeback. "No wan ae us...." :lol::lol::lol:

Ill-educated moron is, in hindsight, pretty kind. Even the Defender of the Oppressed, that Well-Respected Poster, knows when to walk away.

I have heard countless stories from.older family members who were there on those days and have told me about the other times there was severe crushing the area resulting in quite a few fans going to hospital on a few occasions.so take your google nonsense elsewhere ya cretin.

I have heard countless stories from.older family members who were there on those days and have told me about the other times there was severe crushing the area resulting in quite a few fans going to hospital on a few occasions.so take your google nonsense elsewhere ya cretin.

OK, try rangerspedia then. Yes, I thought it was a wind-up as well, but apparently it exists. Hooda thunk it? I'd be surprised if your older family members can give a comprehensive eye-witness account of events, btw.*

And if you've heard about what happened on the day**, doubtless you'll have been regaled with tales of what happened afterwards? Dignity, indeed.

* Is that, coud it be....?

blues-clues1-570x300.jpg

** FTAOD, we'll take that as meaning the day in 1971.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Oh, maybe you didn't walk away. Well done for harnessing yourself to another "rangers fan" whose knowledge of his own club is on a par with my mastery of Mandarin Chinese. Still, "my team:" trumps everything, eh, Vicky? :lol:

do us a favour and learn mandarin.chinese because it would be more interesting to read than the pish your write in english.

do us a favour and learn mandarin.chinese because it would be more interesting to read than the pish your write in english.

Here's a wee bit of written English you might find useful:

"I fúcked up due to a lack of knowledge about my own club. Now let's move on, eh?"

Oooooorrr, you can carry on having the pish ripped out of you. Your choice, free country, freedom of speech, etc.

A lot a of negative vibes on the thread today, I wonder why?

Sevco fans don't like to be made fools of? Same as any other day? Oh wait, do you think the P's and D's are upset that admin hasn't happened yet? Sod that, I'm hoping for the start of next season.

Keep us posted, SKY-free zone atm.

We could do with some news, to be fair, as some of the Horde appear to be running out of crayons to munch on. ^^^

ive now got share in butterkist popcorn and crayola. Making loads of money from them

OK, try rangerspedia then. Yes, I thought it was a wind-up as well, but apparently it exists. Hooda thunk it? I'd be surprised if your older family members can give a comprehensive eye-witness account of events, btw.*

And if you've heard about what happened on the day**, doubtless you'll have been regaled with tales of what happened afterwards? Dignity, indeed.

* Is that, coud it be....?

blues-clues1-570x300.jpg

** FTAOD, we'll take that as meaning the day in 1971.

as I said there was numerous reportings of crushing In the area before the 71 disaster , I was told by my grandfathers and uncles about other occasions where there was numbers of fans rushed to hospital before the disaster. and yes I did have certain family members at Ibrox that day in 1971, as did many other rangers fans and each will have their own story of that day .

as I said there was numerous reportings of crushing In the area before the 71 disaster , I was told by my grandfathers and uncles about other occasions where there was numbers of fans rushed to hospital before the disaster. and yes I did have certain family members at Ibrox that day in 1971, as did many other rangers fans and each will have their own story of that day .

Very good. Now try reading that post of mine again. Especially the last sentence in the first paragraph. By all means use a dictionary, but in any event, try to understand what the sentence says, not what you would like it to say.

(sigh) Another clue - it has something to do with your increasing knowledge of the people who have died at ibrox. Carry on down that line, and you may get somewhere.

Oh, and while we're at it. the mention of the previous issues at the stadium? I won't, but there are some nasty people out there who might suggest that those previous incidents might have alerted the club to possible safety concerns well before 1971. As I say, hindsight is 20/20, but it's not a line you want to go down if you want your old club to come out of this exchange at all well.

Now, ffs, go and read about the whole story, admit you have learned something, and move on.

I removed everything that had no relevance and were left with ....

what are you honestly talking about ? get a grip of yourself . honestly you are more than happy to discuss issues regarding rangers past but when a certain issue was brought up yesterday you spat yer dummy out and reached for that sweeping broom again. so dont talk to me about shameful actions performed by a club in the past and whether I am embarrassed by it ? because I will answer when you will