Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So nothing from CAS about Rangers then.

Please provide me a statement from the SFA that say that Rangers have only been a member since 2012. from the SFA mind.

You have one from them saying rangers have been members before 2012? A statement mind.

"The SFA further pointed out that, following RFC’s transfer to a new corporate owner, Newco did not take a new membership of the Scottish FA but rather that the previous membership was transferred across to them so they could continue as the same member of the Scottish FA."

Praise be the 78.

So as BossHogg said your current club were not members pre 2012. Thanks for confirming.

"The SFA further pointed out that, following RFC’s transfer to a new corporate owner, Newco did not take a new membership of the Scottish FA but rather that the previous membership was transferred across to them so they could continue as the same member of the Scottish FA."

Praise be the 78.

I said a statement from the SFA not one from the ASA ,...anyway are you saying this club had its own membership transferred to itself ?!

lol wut

It is a direct quote from the SFA, maybe the ASA lied and just made it up, brothers everywhere.

SFA link please...and you're missing the point, New Rangers had to apply for the membership, why would a club that's always been the same need it's own membership transferred to itself?

Can you point me in the direction of the CAS ruling that mention Rangers.

That is Rangers not some other club from an association with different rules.

If there is not one, can you point me in the direction of a case being raised with CAS about Rangers by anyone, anywhere?

Are you the same guy who keeps citing instances of clubs in other leagues/associations in defence of the same club argument. Consistency please :rolleyes:

Praise be the 78.

I said a statement from the SFA not one from the ASA ,...anyway are you saying this club had its own membership transferred to itself ?!

lol wut

It is a direct quote from the SFA, maybe the ASA lied and just made it up, brothers everywhere.

Why would an official SFA statement be phrased thus?

hqdefault.jpg

Either the quote came from the SFA or ASA made it up, which is it?

it was transferred company to company just like the club :)

If I went into Tescos to buy a cake, I pick one up, go to the checkout and pay the lass.

Result? I own one cake and have a receipt for ''1 cake''.

I do not however have a receipt for '' 1 cup sugar, 6oz plain flour, 1 egg, handfull of raisins, 2 tblspns water, large swatch of butter and a glacier cherry''.

I know Mr Green bought the ingredients, but he did not buy the fucking cake :)

Otherwise there will be a nice receipt that you no doubt have on file that you will produce within seconds......lolzers.

ETA.... I make pish cakes :)

Edited by Bing (2)

Of course prior to the 'Rangers situation', it was always the club that held membership. In fact in the UEFA rule-book it is still referred to as the club's membership.

''A club may only apply for licence to play in UEFA competition when it has held a licence with a member association for at least 3x consecutive years.''

So that'll be a no then? You have no statement from the SFA ?,,incidentally didn't Annan get Gretnas membership? Are they the same club?

Are you the same guy who keeps citing instances of clubs in other leagues/associations in defence of the same club argument. Consistency please :rolleyes:

Yeah that's him , he's been all round Europe especially England to show how liquidated clubs carry on the same, except their rules. Are different from Scotland so fail to stand up.

Praise be the 78.

With an interupted membership.

As for your show me a statement shite, rules are rules, they apply to every club who is a member of UEFA through their national association. Do the CAS have to issue a statement every time a club sheds it's debt via liquidation and newco? Or since precedent is set should everyone just accept it to apply to all clubs?

Aye ASA just made it up to wind you lot up mate, seems to have worked.

You're the one who asked for " A Statement" and now fail to provide one yourself ,,,ever get bored of being wrong?....isn't it time you PM'd benny or pulled one of your aliases out your arse to red dot me?

Still waiting to hear why/how a membership can be transferred to the same club.

Good luck. I'm still waiting to find out the identity of the club that said yes to sevco joining the SPL as a member club. Some bunch of scummy cheats no doubt.