Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

the blog -

boring pish recycled again

can these bloggers not get over what happened with craig whyte and the fact the most successful club in the world is still here and making its way back up to its natural position.

The really worrying thing is that not that people believe this, but that they have the vote ...

the blog -

can these bloggers not get over what happened with craig whyte and the fact the most successful club in the world is still here and making its way back up to its natural position.

the blogger has no idea what rangers fans are thinking, i have yet to meet or read a real rangers fan who thinks under the current circumstances rangers should be trying to match celtic, blogger has delusions of being an expert in psychology who probably spends more time sitting at his lap top than actually going out and meeting people.

getting back up the leagues and survival are the main concerns

Sorry for answering twice to this diatribe.

Ally McCoist himself expressed those players were brought in to compete in cups, now if you can engage some common sense to compete in the cups you may or may not come up against the bookies favourites ? "CELTIC". So there you have it from the horses mouth itself your fucked up club while still trying to stay alive in the lower leagues is trying to compete with Celtic you moron.

the blog -

the blogger has no idea what rangers fans are thinking, i have yet to meet or read a real rangers fan who thinks under the current circumstances rangers should be trying to match celtic, blogger has delusions of being an expert in psychology who probably spends more time sitting at his lap top than actually going out and meeting people.

getting back up the leagues and survival are the main concerns

Ok so that's quite a sweeping over view, is there things specifically that you don't agree with in the content.

Give us something to work with, here.

Ok so that's quite a sweeping over view, is there things specifically that you don't agree with in the content.

Give us something to work with, here.

Give him a worm to bite on Dave, start with the accumulated debt shifted over to MIH to make the clubs debts disappear.

Looks like Vicky's fucked off to another wee thread where he can make his mark as a wit amongst berrz.

Meanwhile the crayon-muncher returns with his uber-delusional nonsense.

The QC actually thinks that you like him....

You didn't ask me to share my thoughts on the content, you asked me why I thought it was perfect.

I answered your question.

Have you read it yet?

I was really looking forward to reading your thoughts on it too.

Oh well back to the usual then....

The QC actually thinks that you like him....

That's really funny, because you were suggesting WRK was directing his post towards "the qc" as you call him.

I just went back and read it again before posting thus, yes, it's still very witty banter. Oh Bennett, you are such light hearted relief.

I was really looking forward to reading your thoughts on it too.

Oh well back to the usual then....

Still waiting for you and yours. Or are you running some sort of "you first, no you first" queuing system?

That's really funny, because you were suggesting WRK was directing his post towards "the qc" as you call him.

I just went back and read it again before posting thus, yes, it's still very witty banter. Oh Bennett, you are such light hearted relief.

Cheers Dave.

what the supporters think is best for the club and what the club has done in the way of spending money are two different opinions on how rangers should be run.

why do you think the supporters clubs are at odds with the BoD in the first place

deary me. :lol:

So the fans are at odds with ally's spending policy, amongst other things?

Until I'm shown otherwise, myself, I'd say the supporters clubs are at odds with the BOD, because king has sent out a buzz word rallying call, scant of detail, bereft of structure and based in fantasy.

Here's another snippet to laugh at Mark Bennett ...

Facebook: Rangers FC - We Deserve Better.

31 January 2012

get this page shared please people , for to long we have suffered under owners and its time we eventually get what we deserve as fans. WATP

what the supporters think is best for the club and what the club has done in the way of spending money are two different opinions on how rangers should be run.

why do you think the supporters clubs are at odds with the BoD in the first place

deary me. :lol:

Why do you think one side are making a shed load of cash out of the clusterfuck at Ibrox, while the others are haunting internet fora and the like, wailing "we're the same club" and throwing money at the first group?

British football is littered with clubs which got into financial soapy bubble. Do Luton fans demand a return to the days of Brian Stein, Steve Foster and league cup finals? Are Portsmouth's followers demanding a sugar daddy to bring the good times back to Fratton Park? Do Leeds supporters still think they're a massive club? (Actually, scrap that last one...)