Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bloody hell, the WKR has actually ventured away from here and posted about ............................killie :o

While I realise the potential for chuckles and giggles at our expense, I would urge caution before taking the Retread's story as gospel. Fúckload of "claims" and "alleged"s in there. Some fans closer to the club than I reckon that the "source" for this story might not be the most reliable...

Still, it's a slow news week, obviously.

was it against celtic ? another inspirational victory by poor lenny against the masonic ,protestant establishment and their plots to rid his team of 3 points from our ayrshire brethern.

Think it was the game they won 3 - 0.

Happily giving chapter and verse, then can't resist slipping into "oh, I think", and "was it...?" mode. AND using the Orc's favourite source for reliable news. Pathetic.

Back on topic - is tomorrow the DEADLINE for the 120 130 140 "we'll tell you lot when we've secured our latest wedge" Day Review?

will probably come to nothing but was still worth it to see wrks gritted teeth response about it being dealt with fairly .

If anything does come from it, knowing him it'll probably be the fault of Rangers.

Happily giving chapter and verse, then can't resist slipping into "oh, I think", and "was it...?" mode. AND using the Orc's favourite source for reliable news. Pathetic.

Back on topic - is tomorrow the DEADLINE for the 120 130 140 "we'll tell you lot when we've secured our latest wedge" Day Review?

Wibble.....

Bloody hell, the WKR has actually ventured away from here and posted about ............................killie :o

Back to the stalking, I see, you creepy little shitebag.

Now, about this Review. Oh, and Dave King's plans for your money*. And Dingwall's involvement. And Ally's chance of saving 16k/week. And all the other stuff around your filthy corrupt organisation. Any comment?

*Or at least the rangers fans who pay their STs and those who patg regularly. I don't think stealing Internet streams counts as contributing...

*Or at least the rangers fans who pay their STs and those who patg regularly. I don't think stealing Internet streams counts as contributing...

But you still the love the Killie.....

This Killie situation is a mountain and molehill. If the player has agreed to play then the club is authorised to sign on his behalf. At worst the employee is guilty of not adding his name and using 'pp' to denote he is signing on his behalf. Hardly the crime of the century.

Unlike the old SPL club that died a death of a thousand cheats.

Rules are rules young grasshopper......

Besides the top league really can't afford to lose Hearts or Hibs....

Typical of him and his PM chums tbf...

Typical, you say? Off you go and find any post, any thread, any forum, where I've used the Record (The fúcking Record, fercrissakes) as anywhere near reliable.

Anything to offer on-topic? Nah, didn't think so.

This Killie situation is a mountain and molehill. If the player has agreed to play then the club is authorised to sign on his behalf. At worst the employee is guilty of not adding his name and using 'pp' to denote he is signing on his behalf. Hardly the crime of the century.

Unlike the old SPL club that died a death of a thousand cheats.

Oh, make no mistake, DB, if there's any substance to the story then they'll enforce the rules. The "Shiels Effect" is still lingering, IMHO, but if there was wrongdoing then it needs addressing. It does seem a wee bit insubstantial* once you get past the sensationalism, but you never know.

*Read - "made-up shite from an axe-grinder".

Oh, make no mistake, DB, if there's any substance to the story then they'll enforce the rules. The "Shiels Effect" is still lingering, IMHO, but if there was wrongdoing then it needs addressing. It does seem a wee bit insubstantial* once you get past the sensationalism, but you never know.

*Read - "made-up shite from an axe-grinder".

So let me get this straight..... Rangers "fans" Bennett and Forever Blue are wanting to have an ongoing discussion about an unsubstantiated rumour taken from the Daily Record?

:blink:

from the Record article....

'The SPFL’s rule book demands that member clubs act in the utmost good faith at all times'

it would appear Killie may (or probably won't) have a thorny issue to deal with. Perhaps there is a thread on the premiership forum about it.

any suggestions for the club / company who would provoke most giggles when spoken of in 'utmost good faith' terms?

So let me get this straight..... Rangers "fans" Bennett and Forever Blue are wanting to have an ongoing discussion about an unsubstantiated rumour taken from the Daily Record?

:blink:

Yep. Anything to avoid talking about the company they support's current travails.

First Tedi starts relying on Phil's blog for information, now his cellar-dwelling mate and his wee acolyte are treating the Retread as gospel.

Strange days, Dave. Strange days indeed.

from the Record article....

'The SPFL’s rule book demands that member clubs act in the utmost good faith at all times'

it would appear Killie may (or probably won't) have a thorny issue to deal with. Perhaps there is a thread on the premiership forum about it.

any suggestions for the club / company who would provoke most giggles when spoken of in 'utmost good faith' terms?

D'you know, Ken, I've been racking my brains over that one for almost an hour now. I thought I had a club in mind, but.....

Then they disappeared.

Back to the stalking, I see, you creepy little shitebag.

Now, about this Review. Oh, and Dave King's plans for your money*. And Dingwall's involvement. And Ally's chance of saving 16k/week. And all the other stuff around your filthy corrupt organisation. Any comment?

Typical, you say? Off you go and find any post, any thread, any forum, where I've used the Record (The fúcking Record, fercrissakes) as anywhere near reliable.

Anything to offer on-topic? Nah, didn't think so.

FFS, cheating and ending up dead. :lol:

Yep. Anything to avoid talking about the company they support's current travails.

First Tedi starts relying on Phil's blog for information, now his cellar-dwelling mate and his wee acolyte are treating the Retread as gospel.

Strange days, Dave. Strange days indeed.

^^^^^^^ Rattled , seething , verge of tears etc....