Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

if true and rangers are deducted 25 points it would also be proof that the league see rangers as a continuation

if not it will be ten points

25 points deduction would still mean the league 2 title for rangers

probably better get it over and done with before the end of the season rather than get hit for 25 in the championship

EH ? Snaffy who mentioned points deductions as I was hinting towards "LIQUIDATION Ver 2.01" craphead2.gif

Have always said that if they sell the Stadium I will never go back.

Why would that be a last straw when other bigger events haven't been?

Losing ownership of the stadium would be a blow and would probably cost the club lots of money down the line. It would also afford all of us some further sport and chuckles. I honestly fail to see what would be soooo terribly bad about it though. You'd still play there. It would still very much be home in the way that Dens is for Dundee. Sure there would be an element of humiliation, but it would hardly rival the humiliation involved in liquidation.

I'm honestly not having a go. I'm just a bit intrigued as to why selling the stadium would be quite so unpalatable for supporters.

Will the Pars fans be looking forward to their upcoming automatic promotion spot ? :rolleyes:

Alas, even a 25 point deduction would not be enough for us to overhaul them. Tbh, looking forward to the excitement of the play-offs anyway.....

Why would that be a last straw when other bigger events haven't been?

Losing ownership of the stadium would be a blow and would probably cost the club lots of money down the line. It would also afford all of us some further sport and chuckles. I honestly fail to see what would be soooo terribly bad about it though. You'd still play there. It would still very much be home in the way that Dens is for Dundee. Sure there would be an element of humiliation, but it would hardly rival the humiliation involved in liquidation.

I'm honestly not having a go. I'm just a bit intrigued as to why selling the stadium would be quite so unpalatable for supporters.

Does this mean we get to see them playing in the streets ?

Ron-Swanson-is-excited.gif

Lots of rumours about Sandy Jardine just now, nothing has been confirmed yet.

ETA, now confirmed that he has passed away

Dreadful news.

That's sad. I'd no idea that his condition had been deteriorating of late.

Is he the first member of the 78 World Cup squad to die? I feel there must be others, but can't think of any.

Sad news.

Just popped on to wish the Berrz all the best in their desperate attempts to kill off their new club. Shame really, they claimed to all be enjoying the journey not so long ago.

On the topic of transparency. Has anybody told Ally that the Rangers are skint? He's expecting a war chest to strengthen his squad, poor wee lamb.

That's sad. I'd no idea that his condition had been deteriorating of late.

Is he the first member of the 78 World Cup squad to die? I feel there must be others, but can't think of any.

Sad news.

Yes Jardine is the first of the 1978 squad to pass away. Very sad news indeed.

If anyone is wondering why Norman isn't posting, he is over on the Killie/cheats thread bullying some women who had the audacity to highlight Killies alleged dodgy dealings.

Charming guy...

From memory of 2 years ago it was the Scottish cup final FT that was the end of the season.

If Sevco are still in administration come that weekend then they will be deducted points the following season.

Do they have cash to pay tomorrow's wage bill?

From memory of 2 years ago it was the Scottish cup final FT that was the end of the season.

If Sevco are still in administration come that weekend then they will be deducted points the following season.

Do they have cash to pay tomorrow's wage bill?

Assuming all this administration chat isn't just scaremongering to drum up season ticket sales, I think it's highly unlikely that Rangers would be in and out of admin before the cup final.

Assuming all this administration chat isn't just scaremongering to drum up season ticket sales, I think it's highly unlikely that Rangers would be in and out of admin before the cup final.

That's quick.

My Mrs says that all the time,

Oh you can be out of administration pretty sharpish,

Just not in a good way(via a CVA) if administrators decide on day 1 that there's no future then liquidators will be called in day 2.

The above scenario won't happen though property assets,SFA bailouts etc will keep the rotten carcass on life support for weeks

Clyde SSB is hilarious tonight. Fair play to the guy just on saying this is legally their FIRST admin and cannot be argued it is a new club.

Roger Baillie almost agreed.

Should have woken the Orcs from their caves an interesting 45 minutes ahead !

The guy who phoned saying he had shares in the club and season books etc and now his kids are not proud if their club, getting slagged at school, other kids singing your no rangers anymore.

Then with not a hint of laughter in his voice he asks jim if they get admin again, would they be sevco, new sevco or the zombies.

Was a belter. Totally had me at the start.

If anyone is wondering why Norman isn't posting, he is over on the Killie/cheats thread bullying some women who had the audacity to highlight Killies alleged dodgy dealings.

Charming guy...

Charming stalker..

Of course, anyone deciding to check the veracity of your latest accusation simply has to check out said thread to find...

More bollox from Vicky. Surprise!

What is it with you and your compulsion to lie about other posters, when your nonsense is so easily discredited? You really are a sad individual, and your obsession with me, among others, is frankly disturbing.