Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just goes to show that when there are no leaks and scandals coming out of Ibrox this thread becomes painfully slow.

Given the volume of posting in the past 2 years they truly have been a shambles.

Could they be turning a corner? It's been like 2 days with zero scandal.

2 whole days.

KDS must have been offline or densboy would've had around 500 posts up.

Yet your lot get upset about a statue turned into a joke gif and the car crash jibe .. you lot amaze me.

I'm sure the faux offended bears will be all over this and condemning it.

What do you say Tedi ... Bennett .... Kinky ... Youngsy ... ?

Or will there be a lack of hot cross buns?

again I never said I was offended by the statue, bad taste yes . and where did I say the car crash joke offended me ? this has to be one of the most desperate attempts and fail of an argument I have ever seen . :lol:

away and check yer mangoes

Edited by forever_blue

I think he probably has some inside information. He has made a few specific claims and was definitely ahead of the press pack in 2012 as Rangers imploded.

I don't see his miscall on the Ahmed case as an indication PMG was wrong. Most sensible people expected the ring-fencing to be granted. It is possible that the Ibrox board also saw the case going against them. Given the Rangers press release immediately prior to the verdict it seems they aren't as financially secure as their QC advocated in court.

Perhaps a rushed board meeting DID take place the night before. Perhaps that's where assurances were given that the current investors would put further equity in to make up any shortfall from season tickets. That appeared critical in the judge being persuaded that the club would remain solvent for the next 9-12 months.

You also forgot PMG ridiculing the press reports on Kenny Miller signing. Not a great week for the bigot.

The tragic thing is forever_blue, Tedi and Bennett giving each other Charles Greenies yet calling other folk 'brown nosers'

As if their tribute act wasn't enough to laugh at.

Another exclusive from PMG

For the avoidance of doubt: if the Sevco fans prove their loyalty and step up and pay for Season Tickets then the day might yet be saved4:03pm - 7 May 14

Think he deserves his own thread now.

Also: I can exclusively reveal if no-one buys a season ticket things might not look too good. Nudge nudge, wink wink.

Another exclusive from PMG

For the avoidance of doubt: if the Sevco fans prove their loyalty and step up and pay for Season Tickets then the day might yet be saved4:03pm - 7 May 14

Think he deserves his own thread now.

:rolleyes: