Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

well regularly emptying them all over yer wife dosent help matters ...

She asked if you could make it up on Friday night ?, she has a new 12 inch dildo she wants to abuse you with.

I'd do your maw but I can't ever get that drunk mate, sorry :(

well regularly emptying them all over yer wife dosent help matters ...

She asked if you could make it up on Friday night ?, she has a new 12 inch dildo she wants to abuse you with.

Fucking hell.

Pm gang for this shite please.

Depends who you believe

The wee wifie in the ticket office reckons about 3000.

AWRA under his latest incarnation says the same as last year.

I am sure Phil will know.

Wee wifie sounds more legit.

Not looking good for the spivs is it if the numbers are close. :)

thats codeward for bring ma flute so a can belt out the sash whilst she goes wild on top.

Depends who you believe

The wee wifie in the ticket office reckons about 3000.

AWRA under his latest incarnation says the same as last year.

I am sure Phil will know.

The Big Man says "buy yer tickets noo or ye'll be waching yer club gettin poo-ed fae the Clyde and pit intae a bodybag"

You would think but then you have Somers blowing 2 weeks wages on shares :wacko:

Given up trying to understand the way a spiv mind works, even females are easier to understand.

A spivs minds works like this Tedi, you to them are a mug and how much cash can they make you part with on promises of success which are pie in the sky.

They the inter board/company IMO will be after the assets eventually for a few reasons. 1, if the club goes tits up they will be in control of the assets guaranteeing rental to the next incarnation. 2, Even if the club in it's current incarnation survives they are still guaranteed rental from the club as well as the club owing the parent company debts for climbing the leagues.

The club because of it's fanbase is a guaranteed cash cow to the spivs as long as the club is moderately successful and will pay out big time to the spivs if they should get into European competitions where the club will have to pay off it's debts to the parent company with the prize money and is there an interest rate on the debt to the parent company ?.

The club IMO will always be in debt to the parent company ensuring the spivs and institutional investors always get a payout every year.

The Big Man says "buy yer tickets noo or ye'll be waching yer club gettin poo-ed fae the Clyde and pit intae a bodybag"

Buy yer tickets noo or watch the assets go to the Big Hoose Parent Company which is most certainly a plan for the spivs to wrestle the assets cleanly from the club.