Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hmmm,,, bennett's first post of the day, a wee dig at - guess who?

Whether it's me or celtic, moron, you really want to sort out those obsession issues.

hmmmm wrks first post of the day is about bennrt yet he goes on about obsession....pot,kettle and black spring to mind

if it is of any consolation I probably wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire . and that isn't based on you being a celtic fan , it is based on you being a c**t :)

not rage just stating the fact he is a c**t

A previously banned c**t

Oh, look - a couple of the wagon-circlers who have been gaily slagging me off for reckoning that Jardine acted like a cúnt. Directly calling another poster a cúnt.

Feel free to explain to us how this is more civilised behaviour than mine - I'm sure with your intelligence that should be an absolute no-brainer.

Where's wee Bendy when you need him?

adc-90jkc017_8.jpg

hmmmm wrks first post of the day is about bennrt yet he goes on about obsession....pot,kettle and black spring to mind

Just catching up, wee man. Rest assured you'll be referenced at some point - oh, look! :lol:

P.S. Who's bennrt?

More like a hidden agenda to be fair and this is why I will not indulge his narcissism.

he has a point though , how could I be so rude of course bosshog isn't a c**t, he is of course a chunt.

no wonder he took offense forgetting to put in the silent h when addressing a selik man.

Normans found a typo.

3 cheers for Norman

Hip-Hip-Hurray-image1.jpg

And bennrt's first post today... :rolleyes:

Greenied, of course, by the usual suspects. Neither of whom, surprisingly enough, care to explain their double standards - preferring instead to ignore their hypocrisy and carry on as if they hadn't been spotted. Looks like Vicky has trained them well.

On another note, it looks like the longship/wifi/B&B breakdown is reaching a whole new audience. :lol:

Greenied, of course, by the usual suspects. Neither of whom, surprisingly enough, care to explain their double standards - preferring instead to ignore their hypocrisy and carry on as if they hadn't been spotted. Looks like Vicky has trained them well.

tbf wrk I noticed you were a cHunt a long time ago

Cant do on mobile site here - one of my friends on facebook has liked the rangers official page which has the banner at the top saying 'its not just a seat, its your legacy'

bit of a kick in the teeth for the former debenture holders that one

You have to laugh sometimes.

Over on follow follow there is a thread titled 'If you won the Euromillions and bought the club'

It is as you can imagine quite entertaining reading some of the replies of my fellow fans who are enjoying the dream, we have the sensible suggestions like sack the board and the management team, set up a good youth and scouting policy, repair the stadium, however as usual it is the dafter ideas that supply the enjoyment.

a few more

I really hope these are tongue and cheek, if not I really hope they never win the euromillions.

Lol bring back the team from 5 years ago!

A fine way to spend all that money. Bring back a team past it, I take it this is to play in the championship though!

And ally in PR, along with those management teams.(probably better getting the u20/17 coach in given how well they have done. Cup final in one, second in league in the other)

Not exactly big thinking.

Aye, I missed out the 'i' so I wouldn't get the bainhaimmeir ;)

Edited to add: You deserve a Charles for spotting "the most tangential expression of bigotry only spotted by the most rhabid *****" of the year award!

Kinky, the wordsmith, is teamtag(g)ing the Rangers' fans equivalent of applepine? It's a bugger when the components of a compound word get mixed up.

Tedi get it referenced in yer profile.

To be honest .. I think it's a veiled dig at how the media are deliberately wrong ..

Phil to be fair , when he's wrong ... is simply wrong. Dislike bloggers like Phil by all means, but without people prepared to put in time and effort to really attempt to uncover the truth, be it Sevco or some or scandal, then the compliant MSM fed by corporate and government paychecks would be the only real source of the 'truth' ...

I have no time for Phil's politics and don't particularly like him as a person ... but every snippet he does get right helps add a piece of the jigsaw puzzle .... eventually through Phil and other internet bampots the end game will be clearly defined before it arrives.

We are all pretty sure what that is ... spivs continuing to rob ra peepul blind.

It's not so much what he says that I have the issue with more the fact and lots of other bloggers in general can't back things up that are being claimed.

Secret meetings/deals for admin etc are all interesting, but because of the nature of his work I find it hard believing it until it's a actually happened.

Edited by thehoss

So you believe, given the perilous state of Sevco's finances, Wallace when he states that the options available in the event of insolvency have not been discussed by those that it concerns?

Given the specific nature of the allegations in print, why is it that the club nor the PLC have come after PMG?

I mean they spent plenty of money have CF's documents removed ... threatened SoS (Easdale acting on his own - yeah) and spend plenty of time engaging with King .. yet specific and damaging (share price) allegations by PMG are ignored .. ?

So you think it was coincidence that they came up with and released a statement immediately prior to Imran stepping into court.

I don't believe Wallace or King or Ally when they talk because it's just talk not backed up by any fact and sometimes in the face of facts which prove them wrong.

It's self serving and nothing more than lip service.

But not to dissimilar to a lot of what PMG tweets/writes about at this present moment.

It's very much self serving not backed up by any credible sources.

Maybe they don't come after PMG because he's cried wolf on so many occasion that the credibility of what he say is diminished over time and the the amount of unfounded claims.

As for the statement, I can't recall it off the top of my head but we could easily accept that the could have prepared two statements based on whichever outcome was delivered.

tbh I noticed you were complete w****r and a c**t a long time ago.

I am a w****r mate, I have no aguements there whatsoever.

however it does take one to know one , and I do know that you and wrk seem to be two of the most bitter wankers I have had the misfortune to come across in my time on this planet

Cant do on mobile site here - one of my friends on facebook has liked the rangers official page which has the banner at the top saying 'its not just a seat, its your legacy'

bit of a kick in the teeth for the former debenture holders that one

You're 100% correct on that, quite a few debenture holders have let the club know their feelings on that ad, as of yet no response but tbh we don't expect any.

On another note, it looks like the longship/wifi/B&B breakdown is reaching a whole new audience. :lol:

Normans getting upset by dots again lol

What a f*nny...

How many statements did they release that day?

Lol, I don't follow it that closely!

Ok so they released a statement about the fund that day(thanks google).

And what?

Or should that be who cares?

I mean honestly if they die again well hell mend them they should have learned their lesson from previous episodes.

But PMG said fund would be ring fenced and he was wrong.

So I'm not sure your point, my point is this they all talk crap.

Wallace and the season tickets

Ally and everything

King and his investment

PMG and his unknown happenings that aren't happening.

So rangers have the media on their side misreporting things, big deal, it didn't stop them being liquidated the last time.

They will probably fall again, but having to track everything that's ever commented on about anyone linked with the club is tedious as.

Yeah I'll have a chuckle at the steakbake monstrosity that is ally McCoist but to follow everything to such a specific point is just mental.

In my opinion.

Edited by thehoss