Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've had him on ignore for years and i feel just fine ;)

Just thought I'd pollute your airspace in your thread as promised, like you did to ours this afternoon..........

Only joking, I was ready to put you up there as one of the better Bears today. What's that Steph1971 smoking, eh?!

I only looked at her tits and decided to give the forum some light relief, jeez you're worse than the grammar police.

I'm sure you didn't take that too seriously and anyway there's enough tits on this forum.

Light relief?. Sure enough there will be some getting enough 'light relief' from what gets posted on here anyway. :lol:

It obvously did.

This is the part of the evening where you come of looking incredibly stupid Benny.

So do tell me what was it that I posted that got you soooo upset you gave me your two daily WRK red dots ?

Now try and remember here, you think I'm upset enough to give you a red dot but at the same time I pissed you off to the point you used both your red dots on me as soon as you got your quota back ?

Take your time composing a reply ffs.

I see the QC is still obsessed with his red dot/alias paranoia.

Hey idiot, I see your still obsessed to the point you give me both your reds as soon as you log in you fucking spanner. :1eye

You got dotted, deal with it lol

What exactly is the relevance of this reply you've posted ?

It shows up the stupidity of you to tell other posters to get over being red dotted whilst at the same time you get wound up enough to give out red dots like you are dealing out some demented revenge.

Benny I can picture you logged onto P&B like a deranged revengeful sponge constantly clicking on the neg rep icon to posters who took the cnut out of you until you finally get your quota back and then you feel all better at giving out your sick twisted revenge.

He's almost in tears over some dots lol

Tear stained pished bed sheets washing away them tears from my welled up eyes because I got a fucking red dot n aw that. :bairn

Benny if you had an endless supply of neg rep red dots you'd stop posting pish because you'd be too busy dishing out red dots to every P&Ber you don't like and that would be about 99% of P&Bers.

Mods can we give Bennett an endless supply of red dots to stop him posting pish ?

Hey idiot, I see your still obsessed to the point you give me both your reds as soon as you log in you fucking spanner. :1eye

Can you not drag yourself into reality , and admit Rangers are the same club.

I'd imagine your blood pressure would drop significantly.

I'm dotting you again tomorrow, this is comedy gold....

:lol: I'm shit scared noo Benny :lol:

Giving out red dots is probably the only joy left in your miserable sad pathetic life. Why not pay the tenner so you can have an extra red dot to dish out !, you'll feel so much superior to other posters because they only get two a day. :1eye

Can you not drag yourself into reality , and admit Rangers are the same club.

I'd imagine your blood pressure would drop significantly.

You better get back onto your Tedi account quickly to back this pish up you've posted.