Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am not bitter in the slightest, I am content being a Rangers fan, this contentment will last till the day I pop my clogs stoney.

Calling a man's plans for the one life he has on this earth "pathetic"? I'd say that was a bitter attitude. You may not agree with his choices but that does not make them pathetic.

Good for you Stoney, However despite this I am still not bitter and still call dropping your team because we are going through a tough time pretty pathetic.

I would agree, if it were for the reason of the team going through a tough time but that doesn't appear to be his reason. Team going through tough time = losing lots of games, languishing at lower end of league etc like Hibs - now that's a team going through a tough time - It looks more like because his club have become a laughing stock and is been run by people who are treating it's support with utter contempt and the only would be saviour, is a convicted criminal known as a ''glib and shameless liar.'' Walking away from that, doesn't sound too pathetic to me. The irony of the fact that I'd considered daso to be of the type of Rangers fan that made me do my walking and I'm now showing him respect - if he's being genuine - isn't lost on me btw.

Calling a man's plans for the one life he has on this earth "pathetic"? I'd say that was a bitter attitude. You may not agree with his choices but that does not make them pathetic.

Bloody hell Stoney thats almost up there with your General Lee episode...

Are you really that weak willed that you have to click on the link .. ?

You're told who it is ... you obviously don't want to read his stuff ..

Please explain why you don't just skip on past ?

So I can slag his posts off. Why ? The guy is an arrogant, bigoted ****

Thats just like you coming on the BRALT and us enduring your tit for tat sh1te with the Orcs.Why do you dont skip on past and ignore them. Is it one rule for you like ? Im sure you will be used to that.

Edited by G-MAN

Must admit I clicked the link to the PMG blog thinking it was about hearts and their revival from admin going forward with a young team that could win the championship next year.

But it quickly turned into a comparison about how one club handled an issue vs another and then went into the reasons why the other club didn't handle it well.

Honestly if I wanted to find out about why a team is a disgrace for the way they handled admin/liquidation I didn't need to click a link taking me away from this thread. It's all here, having some geezer repeat the same isn't worthy reporting IMO.

Would have been refreshing to see an article on the rise of a young hearts team even if it would have been misplaced in this thread.

Edited by thehoss

I would agree, if it were for the reason of the team going through a tough time but that doesn't appear to be his reason. Team going through tough time = losing lots of games, languishing at lower end of league etc like Hibs - now that's a team going through a tough time - It looks more like because his club have become a laughing stock and is been run by people who are treating it's support with utter contempt and the only would be saviour, is a convicted criminal known as a ''glib and shameless liar.'' Walking away from that, doesn't sound too pathetic to me. The irony of the fact that I'd considered daso to be of the type of Rangers fan that made me do my walking and I'm now showing him respect - if he's being genuine - isn't lost on me btw.

At the end of the day it is his money and he can spend it how he sees fit and if he wants to follow Hearts then great. Personally , as a life long Rangers supporter, i don't know how he can do it and would have to question his level of support in the past if he can easily drop the club and transfer those feelings to another club. I have a soft spot for Raith Rovers and have gone and watched them many times when i couldn't get tickets for a Rangers away game but i would never claim to be a Rovers supporter...I go to the Etihad and cheer on Man City and was there on Wednesday night when they knocked 4 past Villa but tbh felt a little bit of an imposter as i just don't share the same depth of feelings their fans do for the club...I am going out with another 3 Rangers / City fans tomorrow to watch the game and i truly hope City do it and i am sure they will BUT if they don't it wont hurt anywhere near as badly as it would if Rangers were in that position.

Edited by No8.

This and it is pathetic.

Supporting a team is not something to chop and change just when the going gets tough, sure choosing to withdraw direct support for a while is fine but to change teams entirely, we certainly do not need fans like that.

Nothing wrong with what he's contemplating.

It might also depend on whether he's being treated as a fan or an income source, ie a Customer.

Also, when Kenny Miller signed again for your lot,four of your horde joined the ranks of Dumbarton fans and left Ibrox for good.

They have never missed a game and have become Sons diehard fans. It can happen, and they're welcome.

Dosahaha might be made very welcome by his new club, As a fan, though, as opposed to being a Customer.

It might also depend on whether he's being treated as a fan or an income source, ie a Customer.

Also, when Kenny Miller signed again for your lot,four of your horde joined the ranks of Dumbarton fans and left Ibrox for good.

They have never missed a game and have become Sons diehard fans. It can happen, and they're welcome.

Dosahaha might be made very welcome by his new club, As a fan, though, as opposed to being a Customer.

First of all i suspect he's at the wind up but i did like the way used a lot of smilies in his post for added effect.

Secondly i really don't believe your fairytale about Kenny Miller, there are plenty of things you could use to have a dig at Rangers without making shit up.

Here is an interesting analysis from an apparently lucid Orc:

Unless there is an announcement tomorrow looks like the boards appeals have fallen on deaf ears.

The agreement Sandy Easdale and George Letham have for the their loans - 1.5million - stipulates that the loan will be repaid from season ticket income on the first business day in which the club has 1.5million in the bank from season ticket sales.

At roughly £400 a book that would require about 3,000 or 4,000 sales.

As of yet there has been no announcement to the Stock Exchange or the Registers Of Scotland releasing the securities that Easdale and Letham have over Edmiston House or the Albion car park.

Therefore, I think we can conclude renewals are well under the 5,000 mark.

Why did they give up supporting Rangers after Miller signed the second time? Was it, as i suspect, because he previously played for Celtic, if so then Dumbarton and their fans are very welcome to the four of them.

There's customers and then there's customers akin to heroin ravaged junkies needing their fix .... willing to do anything and believe anything just to get that that next high.

Das .. is going to rehab. You're still shooting up believing it's the same club.

No, das is getting methadone - rehab would be going to Spartans, Edinburgh City etc

I opted to have a wee read and it is quite a cool story tbf. Not at all sure whether I readily accept it as 100% true but there is no denying that in the main, the jambos appear to have handled their admin event - at all levels - with a bit more, dare I say, dignity. Moving to Edinburgh soon and this latest pish going on, which is clearly dividing the Rangers support like never before, has got me wondering what the fk I'm actually giving my support to. It's an absolute mess, I don't trust the current board but when I see some of the pish spouted by DK and try to weigh it all up, well, I'm no convinced by him either. As I said moving to Edinburgh, so I'm thinking, why the fk not? Hearts look like they are going to be a proper fans' club and after supporting such a big club as Rangers, I don't think I could realistically expect to get much of a hit from going to watch a proper diddy level club. It'd have to a club with a decent size of support and reasonable chance of winning something, so it's with a heavy Heart (scuse pun) :lol: I'm going to watch The Hearts next season. It could be tough going to the away end at Ibrox and I may give the Rangers games - home & away - a miss initially, couldn't risk jumping up to cheer a Rangers goal :lol: Anyway, next season - my team:- Hearts. :o I'll always have a soft spot and will have many great memories but everything is just getting more and more tarnished. My new girl's family are all jambos and I've been dreading the ribbing, she's not yet mentioned I'm a Ger and I'll tell her to leave it that way. I guess I'm just punch drunk. I've told my family and mates of my intention - it's only really my young brother and 2x pals I go to games with anyway - everyone's cool with it, though I'm not sure they believe I can do it, maybe I can't. That's it though, can't see me giving any more to the parasites that have ruined a great football club. :(

dont let the door hit your arse on the way out. and dont bother coming back through that door should the good times return.