Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No matter what you post No8 it is as clear as the nose on your face that you No8 did not want to go down to the bottom division for sporting integrity reasons. You couldn't handle watching a team of youngsters in the SPL badly depleted by a transfer embargo being relegated not long after liquidation was imminent, that was the crux of your drunken rant.

Sporting integrity my fucking arsehole.

Would we even have had a team of youngsters in the SPL tho....

Totally different circumstances...

No they did not

:lol: Another five star fcuk up Tedi.

Duff & Phelps who were in control of the oldco Rangers in administration voted on behalf of the club "Old Rangers" to allow a newco Rangers into the SPL. :)

Tedi it is you who is missing the point as usual. The vote was to allow a newco Rangers into the leagues to which the Oldco Rangers also took part in a vote.

It has fcuk all to do with new club, same club argument.

eta, Tedi do explain how a club gets to vote whether or not it is allowed to enter back into a league to which you believe it's the same club ?, remember it was the clubs in the SPL who voted.

Woooohoooo back to the it's new club - no it's not - AYE IT IS!!!!! routine.

I think I am one of the few on this board that actually see the positives in the DK/witholding of season ticket money proposal.

It's risky but it has to be done and it could blow up in out faces.

Would we even have had a team of youngsters in the SPL tho....

Totally different circumstances...

Naw Benny you wouldn't have, because the SFA bent the fucking embargo so that they could sign up some overpaid older mercenaries didn't they ?. The SFA did the cheating fuckers a favour twice because of being able to field trialists and then circumventing the embargo as well this season.

So what was the point of a punishment that only realistically lasted one transfer window when it should have lasted 18 months if it was implemented properly ?

Naw Benny you wouldn't have, because the SFA bent the fucking embargo so that they could sign up some overpaid older mercenaries didn't they ?. The SFA did the cheating fuckers a favour twice because of being able to field trialists and then circumventing the embargo as well this season.

So what was the point of a punishment that only realistically lasted one transfer window when it should have lasted 18 months if it was implemented properly ?

Rangers were banned from signing/registering players for 1 year which covered 2 full transfer windows.

This is old ground and your retoric does you no favours.

Edited by bennett

No matter what you post No8 it is as clear as the nose on your face that you No8 did not want to go down to the bottom division for sporting integrity reasons. You couldn't handle watching a team of youngsters in the SPL badly depleted by a transfer embargo being relegated not long after liquidation was imminent, that was the crux of your drunken rant.

Sporting integrity my fucking arsehole.

I posted my thoughts on the matter two days after administration ... it is there for all to see.

You can continue to just make up nonsense all you want. You have a talent for it.

Give it a rest.

Too late Tedi has fucked it up epically. :lol: Now to sit back and watch the other usual suspects picking up on the great leaders lack of intelligence and posting a laughing smiley. :)

and to kick them out of the football league altogether it was 29-1 against.....common sense prevailed.

The last time Rangers were a member of the Scottish Football League they resigned to become founder members of the SPL, with this in mind how could Rangers be kicked out of the football league (sic) in 2012 by a vote of 29-1?

Reminds me a little of those five stars for SPL titles, were you not a football fan in 1998?

Edited by stonedsailor

Rangers were banned from signing/registering players for 1 year which covered 2 full transfer windows.

This is old ground and your retoric does you no favours.

:lol: Oh aye Benny sure they did ,could you tell me how they managed to sign Daly when they were apparently serving a transfer embargo ?

Too late Tedi has fucked it up epically. :lol: Now to sit back and watch the other usual suspects picking up on the great leaders lack of intelligence and posting a laughing smiley. :)

Not everyone can be as intellegent as you are.

:lol: Oh aye Benny sure they did ,could you tell me how they managed to sign Daly when they were apparently serving a transfer embargo ?

It was a 1 year registration embargo which covered 2 transfer windows, we were able to register Daly after the embargo was ended.

Again this old ground and what is the point of bringing it up again?

The point I was making is that they had their chance to exclude us all together, they voted overwhelmingly against this.

That's right a club without an SFA membership was invited into the league then given a membership of the SFA and became a different club when they gained said membership. That's the party line is it not?

We were talking about the SFL vote, the clue was in the 29/1 vote and 25-5 vote

Away wi ye, Adonis posted about the SPL vote as well in the post you replied too and the topic was voting a new club into the SPL & SFL.

I posted that Rangers had a vote in one of the votes to which you then posted "No they didn't" therefore you fucked it up. :)

Oh here we go again.

Good luck finding someone to have this conversation with you for the 1000th time.

Ah, you're admitting defeat at last.

Reading those Clyde statements about the conduct of Doncaster and Regan just makes me angry all over again. It really does show what those keen to prevent Rangers from carrying on regardless, were up against. In that context, it's remarkable that they did have to join the 3rd division and we did get some reconstruction that's been beneficial. It's just galling that these dishonest p***ks have remained in positions of influence.

To

Again, we are not talking about managers, media or club officials here.

The fans wanted SFL, I never felt any spite, I started this whole conversation off by admitting that our predicament was borne out of chasing success.

What irks me is the 'hearts fans are great, hearts fans are humble, Rangers fans are all non accepting cvnts, I admit there are many Rangers fans that incorrectly blame other things but you have to admit that even to this day we have Hearts fans giving it 5-1 GIRUY at the same time as trying to portray some sort of insincere humility, your original statement makes it appear you have swallowed this revisionism.

Ted, I do admit there does seem to be a certain amount of cognitive dissonance for some Hearts fans by ramming home 5-1 to their rivals at the same time as appearing humble.

Just my experience, but I've found Hearts fans to be generally more humble and accepting of their fate. It may irk you, but I feel you are out of step with much of your support in this issue, I don't quite get that with the Hearts fans tbh, despite some of they behaving like you say, it does feel like a distinct minority to me.

You and Benny have outlined your somewhat sensible reasons for not doing so, but there was absolutely no demand from the Rangers fans when the newco was created for a sustainable club living within its means, it all seemed up keep on spending and girfu the SPL.

Even now we still have the ridiculous notion proposed that a football club that can 'only' challenge Hibs and Partick is a club not worth supporting.

I understand the fans may have been pleased just to have a club to support and were keen to give a few sly kicks back but the Hearts fans are taking their medicine better imo(despite a few roasters) and I remain to be convinced otherwise.

You may wish to focus on the fans mate, but I can't help but feel that the Rangers fans could've done with a Budge instead of a McCoist a long time ago and things might have been a bit different. Still to this day people are scared of telling Rangers fans the truth.

And cheers for the respectful debate while it lasted lads, been sorely missing of late.

Edited by AberdeenBud

I posted my thoughts on the matter two days after administration ... it is there for all to see.

You can continue to just make up nonsense all you want. You have a talent for it.

Yes you posted your thoughts and they expressed SPL with no sanctions at all or it's 3rd division footy for you and your club !, so what is it exactly you claim that I have made up ?.

I think you made it abundantly clear at the time you posted it if your club was fielding a team of pish players with punishments you didn't want your club playing in the SPL. So do point out in your old post where going to the SFL 3rd division is the right thing to do and not that if there was punishments you'd rather the club fucked off down to the SFL 3rd division for sporting integrity reasons alone ?