Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Devlin.

He actually Pm'd me to tell me that. He must be in the gang eh?

Didn't want me to think he was awra if he got banned. :lol:

Ach I thought he was ok too, but he made some really childish /naive comments in the Premiership forum over the last few days

He was a daft wee w**k.

Glad to see the back of him.

Devlin.

He actually Pm'd me to tell me that. He must be in the gang eh?

Didn't want me to think he was awra if he got banned. :lol:

Ach I thought he was ok too, but he made some really childish /naive comments in the Premiership forum over the last few days

Aye, he got the KM thread locked and his final post on it deleted but thankfully it was quoted a couple of times for posterity.

What was he actually banned for?

Surely not the 'bent' remark, while that term maybe crass and unpleasant there are posters on here that have got away with far worse time after time, would be truly astounding double standards from the mods if so.

stop protecting bigots because they support Rangers, your hypocrisy is breathtaking.

What was he actually banned for?

Surely not the 'bent' remark, while that term maybe crass and unpleasant there are posters on here that have got away with far worse time after time, would be truly astounding double standards from the mods if so.

So rather than state he too should be banned for his homophobic remarks, your stance (on a rangers fan), is that he shouldn't be banned for his homophobic remark, because others weren't.

Oh dear.

So rather than state he too should be banned for his homophobic remarks, your stance (on a rangers fan), is that he shouldn't be banned for his homophobic remark, because others weren't.

Oh dear.

He opted for whataboutery instead...suprise.

No this is not what I am saying at all, I asked a question and merely stated that it would be double standards if true, seems you are suggesting that it is ok for some to be banned for homophobic remarks but not others.

^^^^Some of my best friends are gay, type post comming up.

No this is not what I am saying at all, I asked a question and merely stated that it would be double standards if true, seems you are suggesting that it is ok for some to be banned for homophobic remarks but not others.

So, you do think that he should have been banned. Sorry I misunderstood.

I think there should be no double standards and the rules should be followed.

So you don't think he should have been banned for making a homophobic remark, because others weren't. My, this is confusing!

I think the rules should be applied fairly and equally, it seems you struggle with this concept, not wonder you are confused.

No, you've made yourself quite clear. Your double standards are there for all to see.

Yep indeed you have, seems you advocate indiscriminate banning for some but not for others.

As for me, my conscience is clear, follow the rules or get banned..... for all not for some.

I haven't shared my opinion once on the matter.

You, however, have made your opinion quite clear: "non rangers fan, ban them... Rangers fan, they didn't ban others, so it's ok"

Haw Tedi! What's that behind you?

That'll be the last vestige you may have had of any credibility, you two-faced, hypocritical wee moron.

See if you don't like the Mods, disagree with their running of the site, and believe that their rules are not fairly applied?

You could always fúck off, instead of spending every day on here.

Just a thought.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bendy and Bent ,.. what a tag team ... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Get a room guys ... jeez !!

Haw Tedi! What's that behind you?

That'll be the last vestige you may have had of any credibility, you two-faced, hypocritical wee moron.

See if you don't like the Mods, disagree with their running of the site, and believe that their rules are not fairly applied?

You could always fúck off, instead of spending every day on here.

Just a thought.

hi wrk

see if you dont like all things rangers

you could just f**k off and stop commenting on just about every rangers thread

just a thought