Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No I am going on about what looks like corruption from strathclyde police in trying to help rangers football club while charging every other football club in Scotland. The police are a public body and are responsible to us. It us that pay their wages.

POLICE SCOTLAND FFS Timmy.

Yes but the police publicly stated that they had agreed a deal with the administrators.

How much money do you think the police can get from a club in liquidation ?, it's either agree to a share of the creditors pot or get fcuk all and nowt you can do about because the club is being wound up.

How much pence in the pound did they agree to ?, there isn't much in the creditors pot so the police might get a tenner back if they are lucky.

Anyhoo for the avoidance of doubt Youngsy, although you believe it to be the same club the police cannot take a dead club to court legally to get reimbursed. They can however take the new club to court if they decide to withhold money to police the new club seeing as the law legally recognises that club as a different entity in the eyes of the law.

You're missing what i stated. Where did i state anything about the police taking anyone to court for reimbursement? Where did i state anything about old club, new club or same club? I stated that the creditors list shown will not be the definitive list when the PLC is formally liquidated, there will be adjustments and one of the adjustments may well be that the police received payment after agreement with the administrators, such is the need for policing at football grounds.

You're missing what i stated. Where did i state anything about the police taking anyone to court for reimbursement? Where did i state anything about old club, new club or same club? I stated that the creditors list shown will not be the definitive list when the PLC is formally liquidated, there will be adjustments and one of the adjustments may well be that the police received payment after agreement with the administrators, such is the need for policing at football grounds.

He seems to be deliberately missing the point.

Also you're just a fucking taxi taxi driver so shut yer fucking fat trap and drive me to my destination and I may give you a tip. :1eye

Yep and i can still afford to feed and house my family AND support my football club. You are a begging b*****d that pleads poverty everytime you are mocked about not going to games.

Oh and you are still wrong

A simple answer Timmy, do you think the police would allow 40,000 plus demented supporters to wander the streets of Glasgow if Rangers had lost a vital fixture ?, it was for public safety. It would be cheaper to the public purse to police them than let them run riot in the streets and sending innocent people to the hospitals..

Aye we all wander the streets of Glasgow after a defeat in a vital game. In fact did you know we all have our own personal police officer to accompany us all night to ensure we don't cause trouble.

He seems to be deliberately missing the point.

I'm not missing the point. The Rangers as you know now are legally a different club/company and the police will bill them for policing. As for the police agreeing with the administrators for recompense it's a stick on guarantee it's pence in the pound from the oldco or dead club as the law will view it. If you think for one instance the administrators will pay the police in full whilst other creditors will have to take pennies then you are clearly stupid.

The new Rangers aren't liable for a single penny from what the old Rangers owed the police. As long as the new club/company pays their dues to the police then it's business as usual.

And glad to see Youngsy that posting new club makes you spit yer falsers out at the monitor. :lol:

Also you're just a fucking taxi taxi driver so shut yer fucking fat trap and drive me to my destination and I may give you a tip. :1eye

I just picked up on this post of yours. Aren't you a church cleaner? With the greatest respect to cleaners everywhere of course.

Aye we all wander the streets of Glasgow after a defeat in a vital game. In fact did you know we all have our own personal police officer to accompany us all night to ensure we don't cause trouble.

What would you consider to be your last 'vital' game?

QoS?

Brechin?

Or is the Petrowhogivesafuk trophy getting all your attention this year?

I'm not missing the point. The Rangers as you know now are legally a different club/company and the police will bill them for policing. As for the police agreeing with the administrators for recompense it's a stick on guarantee it's pence in the pound from the oldco or dead club as the law will view it. If you think for one instance the administrators will pay the police in full whilst other creditors will have to take pennies then you are clearly stupid.

The new Rangers aren't liable for a single penny from what the old Rangers owed the police. As long as the new club/company pays their dues to the police then it's business as usual.

And glad to see Youngsy that posting new club makes you spit yer falsers out at the monitor. :lol:

Why are you going on about new rangers and policing?

We are talking about the fact the police stated they would get paid and haven't so in effect they have policed rangers games for free. Do you understand?

Where have i mentioned anything about anyone being liable for the oldco debts? As for the creditors getting full recompense, take it from me, up to you though, there have been creditors on that list paid in full and that will show on the adjustments.

I love how I just make random shit up and post it as factual lol

Sorted and no need to thank me

Yep and i can still afford to feed and house my family AND support my football club. You are a begging b*****d that pleads poverty everytime you are mocked about not going to games.

Oh and you are still wrong

Dickhead I have just splashed out over a thousand pounds building a new PC for video editing using expensive quality parts, so yer me pleading poverty at not attending matches ? go fcuk yerself you terrorist sympathiser. I could if I wanted I would buy an ST but working in a Church every fucking Sunday means I'll miss most of the games as I explained earlier last year. Also my money is better spent keeping my loved ones happy. Unlike you to me football is just a sport and not a stick to beat others with because you lost money watching pish every week following a new club which funnily enough is named after yer other club you used to support that died a humiliating and embarrassing end. :lol: .

You have to be drunk or sitting on a boat smoking shit with a junkie Tuechter

Yes you two fucknuggets enjoy the moment I had a minor relapse because it won't be that long before both of you make a complete cnut out of yourselves. :)

Why are you going on about new rangers and policing?

We are talking about the fact the police stated they would get paid and haven't so in effect they have policed rangers games for free. Do you understand?

The old Rangers used to be able to settle their debts at the end of each season so maybe the same agreement is still in place ?, option two maybe the fuzz will have to wait until the start of the new season when the revenue streams kick in to pay them, option three the fucked if I know. :lol: