Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So despite being a bitter anti-Rangers type who gets the letter 'h' inserted into his username at times by the likes of No8, my crime is now one of fence sitting?

Like Youngsy, you find it easier if people adopt extreme stances to either agree with you or polarly oppose you.

Measure and balance are much trickier to contend with aren't they?

Why bring me into your argument? If i agree or disagree with you then i will state as such. Nothing extreme about it.

Sort of, yes, but not absolutely.

To quote Jarvis, Something changed.

And my obsession is indeed like so much else about me, somewhat cultivated.

f**k Off!!! If you are not going to greet about the random H's there is no point in them...Bite ya b*****d....BITE!!!

f**k Off!!! If you are not going to greet about the random H's there is no point in them...Bite ya b*****d....BITE!!!

Apologies - I'll try to oblige next time.

I think I get thrown when you do this 'Mh Th' thing. I end up reading it with a lisp in my head.

what's this pm gang i keep reading about, what's the criteria to join?

First rule of PM gang = No fucking crayons!

Except on signature ;)

Edited by Taza

The first rule of the PM Gang is you don't talk about the PM Gang :shutup

First thing to realise about PM Gang is that it exists purely inside bennett's head.

If that's somewhere you want to spend time, apply away. Just don't say you weren't warned....

First thing to realise about PM Gang is that it exists purely inside bennett's head.

If that's somewhere you want to spend time, apply away. Just don't say you weren't warned....

I was under the impression that the PM Gang was actually the group of Rangers fans on here that Greenie each other after posting/writing absolute tripe, and reddying others that don't agree with their opinion.

Oh it exists alright. I got a PM telling me that somebody had asked this certain poster to join...This poster felt the whole PM gang thing was beneath him and declined.

Honestly grown men PMing each other to try and gang up on others on an internet football forum..WTF :lol: