Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Enemies, what were you drinking last night? Enemies ffs lol

Scottish fitba is crash diving like a u boat escaping from a mosquito right now and to imply that everything is hunky dory is laughable and merely adds to your WKR lite tag.

No sponsorship for the booming league

The booming league having to pay tv companies to show games after they lost the old firm games

The cringe worthy actions of the SPL in forcing the SFL to 'join up'. No one on here has ever been able to explain why Stewart Milne was in tears when it looked like the SFL had rejected their 'merger'.... and why it was so important to merge the leagues.

Stewart Gilmour panicking and offering 'square goes' to SFL chairmen.

A booming 1 horse race league.

Sorry. Am I meant to defend the despicable conduct of Stewart Gilmour?

I'm not going to do that.

The two horse race only mattered to the riders, so we now have something no worse at all in that respect.

Enemies, what were you drinking last night? Enemies ffs lol

Scottish fitba is crash diving like a u boat escaping from a mosquito right now and to imply that everything is hunky dory is laughable and merely adds to your WKR lite tag.

No sponsorship for the booming league

The booming league having to pay tv companies to show games after they lost the old firm games

The cringe worthy actions of the SPL in forcing the SFL to 'join up'. No one on here has ever been able to explain why Stewart Milne was in tears when it looked like the SFL had rejected their 'merger'.... and why it was so important to merge the leagues.

Stewart Gilmour panicking and offering 'square goes' to SFL chairmen.

A booming 1 horse race league.

Surprisingly enough, he's just lifting patter from the likes of McCoist, Jardine and Chucky Boy. All speaking on behalf of the "institution" we're all supposed to be missing.

Toiling?

Did it not come down to the last game of the season?

Where have Motherwell finished in the last three seasons?

Where have the Sheep finished in the last three seasons?

I'd say the sheep are clearly behind Well....

The famous Aberdeen toiling behind Motherwell is a breath of fresh sir for wee Ken....

Full house at Pittodrie.

Rocking atmosphere even for a relatively disappointing 90 minutes

match and significant league position issue decided with last kick of the season

Motherwell beat us. No complaints from me. Breath of fresh air it was.

Like the fresh air that Clangers grabbed when Sutton came bereenging in.

Where have Motherwell finished in the last three seasons?

Where have the Sheep finished in the last three seasons?

I'd say the sheep are clearly behind Well....

You said toiling, though. But you probably chose that word to try and get a reaction from Dons fans.

Wants everyone else to have a shit time, just because his new clubs biggest achievement is a panda cola cup runners up badge and are permanently a bawhairs width from going bust.

Why don't you get out there and threaten some tax officials, maybe send some abuse to a children's entertainer or pull the wings off a fly, cheer yourself up a bit.

FYI it's magic being a sheep right now. Still plenty of f**k ups last season and no doubt more to come. But i'd rather be 2 nil down to Sociedad at half time than playing 'glamour friendlies' (and losing) against Deliverance FC and looking forward to another run in the bobbys crisps knockout comp.

If it was just a little bit more painfully obvious that you are not enjoying your wee journey and pretty ashamed of yourselves deep down, i might have a smidgen of sympathy.

As it is, I find this tear streaked lashing out rather satisfying and i am quite comfortable to say from my own selfish perspective, football is booming dontchaknow.

Surprisingly enough, he's just lifting patter from the likes of McCoist, Jardine and Chucky Boy. All speaking on behalf of the "institution" we're all supposed to be missing.

Indeed.

I referred to "those you see as enemies" when addressing Rangers fans.

It's pretty darn clear from the bleating on here that they view top flight clubs as such too.

Now if only your dickhead of a chairman Stewart Milne had not been so eager to cuddle up to celtic then you might have been able to rid the Scottish game of the idiotic voting rights that allowed the OF to build up the supremacy they enjoyed for the last 25 or so years.

This bit is true.

(Arbroath Ted. Who they playing today? Do it.)

Now if only your dickhead of a chairman Stewart Milne had not been so eager to cuddle up to celtic then you might have been able to rid the Scottish game of the idiotic voting rights that allowed the OF to build up the supremacy they enjoyed for the last 25 or so years.

fair point and no arguement can be offered.

the bulk of the Red Army were also mightily pissed off.....

You said 'they' please show me where I have blamed top flight clubs or where I see them as enemies.

I have said all along that the SPL clubs acted with self interest only (as I would expect them to), my milne comment being case in point

Tedi in "not representative of rangers family" shocker.

Again on the defensive, Tedi. You've swapped enough greenies with that wee nyaff Bendarroch to know exactly the kind of rangers fan MT was referring to.

Of course the SPL clubs acted in self-interest*, as did your lot, the SFA and everybody involved in the whole sorry saga - including those in the MSM terrified at the prospect of having to learn something about the other forty clubs in the country.

* Note "clubs", not fans - my club's chairman acted in a despicable manner, as did others. Their views obviously did not reflect those of their fans. The reactions to the regular dog-whistling from rangers' representatives would suggest that the berrz are different in that respect.

You said 'they' please show me where I have blamed top flight clubs or where I see them as enemies.

I have said all along that the SPL clubs acted with self interest only (as I would expect them to), my milne comment being case in point

Ok Ted. I'll offer you an exemption. I was really using 'they' and Rangers fans' as shorthand for Bennett and No8 who appear to feel quite venomous towards the other top flight clubs, given their clamour to allege the League is in trouble and the joy they've derived from poor displays in Europe.

* Note "clubs", not fans - my club's chairman acted in a despicable manner, as did others. Their views obviously did not reflect those of their fans.

Surely you are not claiming the chairmen didn't listen to the fans? All we have heard from the Ps & Ds for the last two years is how fan power forced the chairmen into putting Rangers into the bottom tier

Ok Ted. I'll offer you an exemption. I was really using 'they' and Rangers fans' as shorthand for Bennett and No8 who appear to feel quite venomous towards the other top flight clubs, given their clamour to allege the League is in trouble and the joy they've derived from poor displays in Europe.

Piss off. When have i ever slagged off the SPL clubs ( as they were at that time) for their treatment of Rangers?...I have merely had a go at the chairmen for trying to force the SFL clubs into putting us into the SFL 1...something i believe your club were in favour of doing. I have always blamed those in charge of the club at the time for our problems and have always accepted that we should have started in the SFL 3.

I am not having a go at the top tier clubs here but more the idiots on here who claim everything is hunky dory and the league is booming. It clearly isn't and the recent European results highlight that perfectly.

Surely you are not claiming the chairmen didn't listen to the fans? All we have heard from the Ps & Ds for the last two years is how fan power forced the chairmen into putting Rangers into the bottom tier

Some didn't. Most did.

The boards of the clubs WRK and I support flew in the face of fan opinion.

Supporting these teams does not require us to agree with every decision made in their names. We're adults.

Piss off. When have i ever slagged off the SPL clubs ( as they were at that time) for their treatment of Rangers?...I have merely had a go at the chairmen for trying to force the SFL clubs into putting us into the SFL 1...something i believe your club were in favour of doing. I have always blamed those in charge of the club at the time for our problems and have always accepted that we should have started in the SFL 3.

I am not having a go at the top tier clubs here but more the idiots on here who claim everything is hunky dory and the league is booming. It clearly isn't and the recent European results highlight that perfectly.

Not nice.

There's only one person I see using the word "booming" at every opportunity.