Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We've ... lol ... you were still harping on about 'loan deal' .. ya fud ... which is why I asked you for proof ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooft... this is now beyond embarrassing. Urgh.

What a complete c**t of yourself you have made here. I'm really embarrassed for you. Imagine producing a rule that was completely useless, only to have the exact same document you linked to illustrate the exact opposite of what you claimed :lol:

Whilst I am sure the MSM will not bring this blatant breach of regulations and attempted cheating to the attention of the authorities ... surely the fans of clubs affected by this will not be so willingly to turn a blind eye.

Urk.....

Awkward...

terms of the loan deal ... press releases .... ooft ... the relief when someone provided you the answer ... :lol: :lol:

Can you remind us for a third time what Rule 84 states?

I think that's a very important contribution to this debate.....

I think with the media outlets all ignoring this scandalous breach of rules and regulations, we are just fortunate Dhen Bhoy was here to alert us to it.

I think you should take this immediately to PhilMcMadeupname - it's the kind of thing he'd readily investigate.

I'll help Dhen out here,

An interesting take on the rumours of McCoist's two contracts from a decent poster on TSFM;

On the face of it it seems unlikely but there is one way it might have come about.

We have to remember – what I will term his super salary contract – was the one which he was given by oldco Rangers and followed him to Sevco Scotland/TRFC after he Tupe’d over in 2012.

That contract is detailed in the Rangers AIM Prospectus and the terms wrt to ‘bonus’ payments are interesting:

. . . In addition, Mr McCoist is

entitled to bonus payments should the following events occur:

(i) the Club wins the SPL and an additional bonus if this leads to automatic qualification to the Champions League Group;

(ii) the Club wins the Scottish Domestic Treble;

(iii) the Club qualifies for the Group Stage of the Champions League through the

qualifying route;

(iv) on qualification as one of the last of the 16 teams in the Champions League, such bonuses as are payable by the Company to the players plus an additional 25 per cent.; and

(v) on receipt of prize money in respect of the European Competition (other than the Champions League), such bonuses as payable to the players.

I remember thinking ‘how strange’ at the time when all and sundry at Ibrox – with nothing to do with the footballing side – were getting generous bonuses based on on-field success as measured by climbing the SFL structure and beyond.

But I had missed the simple and glaring point which is that this was the old contract when only SPL and Euro bonuses could be earned as in no way could Rangers ever end-up in the SFL as that was most definitely not their rightful place.

One thing I am quite convinced of is that McCoist is very astute when it comes to his personal financial position or at least has very clever advisors.

So was he going to sit back and let others get obscene bonuses off his back and those of his players? Somehow I don’t think so.

So was a second new contract put in place that gave him and possibly his coaching staff bonuses for progressing through the SFL and then onto the Premiership. And in view of the changes in Scottish Football structures any such ‘bonus’ contracts might need to have been redrafted later to take account of the changes.

If there was any truth in that scenario that might explain some of the paranoia about keeping contract details under wraps.

I may be totally wrong but if not then I think this issue could cause the fans to finally implode. It’s a real Doomsday Scenario but, if true, who would pull the trigger resulting in MAD ?

Edited by AberdeenBud

The P's and D's up in arms over Rangers supposedly breaking the rules over loan players, they are ready to start a new revolution and take the matter directly to those in power and sort things out.

The lesson here is to take everything Densboy says with a big f**king huge pinch of salt.

( big huge smug as F**k smiley)

The P's and D's up in arms over Rangers supposedly breaking the rules over loan players, they are ready to start a new revolution and take the matter directly to those in power and sort things out.

The lesson here is to take everything Densboy says with a big f**king huge pinch of salt.

( big huge smug as F**k smiley)

It takes a special kind of genius to provide a link to the very document that proves their shrill claims to be complete and utter bollocks.

loan deal agreements ... you bit the same as tedi and the other currants ...

Oh I see!!!

It was all just a clever wind-up? :lol:

You intentionally made yourself look like a complete and utter c**t !

Or having a match winning performance would see him being the target of flack from the fans of his parent club.

Or possibly the manager being criticised for not keeping hold of someone who turned out to be better than they thought.

If we go out the cup in a shock defeat to Stenhousemuir after a Gary Oliver hat trick Levein will have some questions to answer