Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:1eye Time for a new account Vicky I reckon, this one has run its course, same old nonsense day after day after day..

Maybe he'd haunt us all with account user "The_Benvicky", I did hesitate to post something funny but the mock offended would just report me as having some sort of phobia ffs.

Not so clever bears over on RM quoting a 10 point deduction and getting back to the SPL ffs. At some have some knowledge that they are fucked when admin happens and others not so bothered because the cash Messiah will soon come to their aid. :lol:

I don't think Cumnockbear actually knows that if the SFA hadn't made drastic rule changes before Rangers went bust he wouldn't be watching the cloned club.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=273633

Apparently the club was brought out of admin as a going concern (nope, the fixtures etc were bought) the rest is in liquidation.

They kinda haven't got the hang of this yet haven't they?

Could be amusing if admin 2 leads to liquidation 2 before liquidation 1 is complete

When is pay day down ibrox way.tomorrow?

Are the accunts not due at around the same time end of September ?, that should be a riveting and fascinating read and The Rangers could cash in by selling photo copies on P&B for a poond. Might possibly hit the top best sellers in the horror and comedy genres. :lol:

Are the accunts not due at around the same time end of September ?, that should be a riveting and fascinating read and The Rangers could cash in by selling photo copies on P&B for a poond. Might possibly hit the top best sellers in the horror and comedy genres. :lol:

Given the source and quotes from the recent court case, definately in the fiction section

Apparently the club was brought out of admin as a going concern (nope, the fixtures etc were bought) the rest is in liquidation.

They kinda haven't got the hang of this yet haven't they?

Could be amusing if admin 2 leads to liquidation 2 before liquidation 1 is complete

Like the resident bears on here they know the score but are happy to pat on each others back repeating the same pish day after day until the events that led to their clubs demise has been rewritten and forgotten.

WC !, that be really so fucking funny if the new club went down the shitter more quickly than the previous club currantly in liquidation :lol: Would the bears rally round to have someone revive the real Rangers seeing as that might be the cheapest option by the way things are going. No one would then say it's not the very same Rangers minus a few years in limbo.

The amount of bears I have had conversations with about their club in the real world is as astonishing as some of the posts on RM ffs. :blink: It's like they're members on RM ? :lol:

2 weeks Friday. Yay

Surely Rangers have got to go into admin before the money runs out to try and at least give the club some hope, or are they deliberately running it into the ground to offload it to some unsuspecting fool.

I'd laugh my head off if the spivs after shafting the club for it's last penny offers the club to the fans for a poond ,,,,,, minus all the assets and by the way here's the debt owed to the Spivco PLC. :lol:

He may be trying to but, as with his principles, it's kind of half-arsed and not quite within his comprehension. I'm simply showing him up as the kind of thick, "Ra gers right or wrong", moron who cannot sum up the slightest independent thought from under a heap of entitled victimhood. Or, rather, pressing the right buttons which encourage him to show himself up. The idiots who rush to support this racist terrorist associate simply reinforce a stereotype which they seriously expect us to believe is the preserve of a " minority ".

Find the racist posts i have made on here bigot boy. I only have to go back to yesterday point out your bigotry.

Surely Rangers have got to go into admin before the money runs out to try and at least give the club some hope, or are they deliberately running it into the ground to offload it to some unsuspecting fool.

I'd laugh my head off if the spivs after shafting the club for it's last penny offers the club to the fans for a poond ,,,,,, minus all the assets and by the way here's the debt owed to the Spivco PLC. :lol:

Don't the administrators ring fence cash to pay themselves 1st?

Seems someone has dibs on all the Sevco cash nowadays.

Deny it???? Go back and show where I deny anything I posted there was no place for posting the shit you were posting.....this is a football forum. Bit rich you now throwing your toys out the pram....considering you find the boys club stuff fair game. As for being a despicable so and so....who is the one who boasts of drinking with sectarian murderers?? Who is the one that is homophobic???? Who is the one that is a racists??? Look in the mirror ...you are pathetic bag of fail who drives a taxi.

It always amuses me how many bring up my chosen profession as some kind of insult. I choose to do my job...I have had other jobs in the past but chose to go and work for myself and earn money for myself and tbh i do very well out of it and it gives my family a very decent standard of living and i have supported the family while my wife goes to University. There's a lot to be said for working for yourself

I lived in Rathcoole. I am sure i have been in many boozers with many terrorists. You cant live there and not drink in their company FFS.

Your own club have promoted terrorist murderers and have helped to raise money for Irish Republican Terrorists. I wont hold my breath waiting on you condemning them

Not only do you not condemn the actions of your despicable club and individuals of the club in protecting suspected Paedophiles but you actually shout down those who do raise the subject. It is people like you who would rather hush people up and turn a blind eye that allow these b*****ds to get away with it. Sorry but i have kids and even if i didn't i would feel duty bound to hound these scumbags and those who protect them wherever they are.

On the downside, that pompous, self-important buffoon Lawrie managed to get himself on air again. Nothing makes me reach for the off-switch quicker than hearing his perennial opening gambit "would the panel agree...."

Gilbert Lawrie?

You traitor!

And you had the audacity to call Monkey Tennis a fence-sitter.

Hypocrite.

In what possible way is this fence sitting?

I will be voting No along with the majority of Scotland.

As for Rangers. Well we don't know how that is going to end up so we have to wait and see if i go back to supporting them wholeheartedly or just continue to attend Ibrox League games.

No fence sitting here at all :rolleyes:

@ No8 ready to go into meltdown. :lol:

I rarely if ever mention the boys club. I was talking about the club you support covering it up. You continue to support them and still deny it. That makes you a despicable b*****d

But you never miss a fucking chance to promote your demented agenda with it. See above for confirmation.

Not only do you not condemn the actions of your despicable club and individuals of the club in protecting suspected Paedophiles but you actually shout down those who do raise the subject. It is people like you who would rather hush people up and turn a blind eye that allow these b*****ds to get away with it. Sorry but i have kids and even if i didn't i would feel duty bound to hound these scumbags and those who protect them wherever they are.

You need some fucking help there on your obvious problem of using every fucking sniff of a hint of that heinous crime to promote your hate ridden bigoted agenda.

Do us all a fucking favour and clamp yer fucking piehole about it, we all that it happened and most of us weren't born at that time and there isn't a damn fucking thing I can do to bring that b'stard to justice.

Your a sick cnut about it and have no shame in using victims of the crimes for points scoring over the Celtic fans, BUT ! you want us to stop using a gif because you feel offended for some reason or other. Hypocritical cnut.

Now go and wash yer fucking filthy mouth out you twisted fcuk.

Find the racist posts i have made on here bigot boy. I only have to go back to yesterday point out your bigotry.

Nobody mentioned "on here" - does your self-admitted racist language not count then?

Feel free to point out evidence of my "bigotry" - I know exactly what you're going to pull up, and I'm quite willing to bore the other users to tears by dismantling your auto-offence.

Oh, and if there's a, Yes vote? Make it Wales, will you? I don't think Yorkshire's quite ready for your advanced world view...

Nobody mentioned "on here" - does your self-admitted racist language not count then?

Feel free to point out evidence of my "bigotry" - I know exactly what you're going to pull up, and I'm quite willing to bore the other users to tears by dismantling your auto-offence.

Oh, and if there's a, Yes vote? Make it Wales, will you? I don't think Yorkshire's quite ready for your advanced world view...

Wales eh? Only a couple of weeks ago you were giving me advice on where to move to in Yorkshire.

Ignorance is no defence and the fact YOU dont find it offensive is neither here nor there. It is an offensive sectarian term and is the reason it is banned on here.

Wales eh? Only a couple of weeks ago you were giving me advice on where to move to in Yorkshire.

Ignorance is no defence and the fact YOU dont find it offensive is neither here nor there. It is an offensive sectarian term and is the reason it is banned on here.

So tell me - who, apart from fans of the rangers, finds the term offensive?

How is it sectarian?

Who, other than fans of the rangers, does the term describe?

Oh, and currant? It's rhyming slang for rangers fans. Or is it offensive? I'll let you be the judge of that, as "funny" names for people who are somehow "different" appear to be more your field than mine.

Rhyming slang for Rangers fans lol, maybe Norman will explain how that word rhymes with Rangers fans...