Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

now you are just being petty , have a look at my next post and that will give you the explanation , using your line of thought the "k.a.t" graffiti must not mean what we all no it means as well then.

here is the info for you again

Initialism[edit]

KAH

1. Kill all ****
Usage notes[edit]

A term used in graffiti to demark the sectarian allegience of an area in Northern Ireland, generally not meant as a serious threat

Call me old-fashioned, but the minimum I'd ask of an online (or any other) reference source is an ability to spell.

so there you have it, wheras I accept the word may be used to simply just mean rangers fans by some, the proof has been put out to wrk that the word is deemed offensive in a court of law, is referred to hearts fans aswell-the so called embra proddy club by some -, and in Northern Ireland the word is used in a sinister piece of republican graffiti. yet he still chooses to blindly ignore the fact that the name can be used along religous lines, well unforyunatley wrk the simple fact is that it is. now dust yourself off and move on because you are making a huge arse of yourself here.

tbh rangers fans do not label themselves h-u-ns so its not comparable as for the f word which ryhmes with greenyin that is perfectly comparable to the situation . celtic fans have no problem describing themselves a (insert f word here) , infact they even have songs to celebrate this such as paddy mcourts (insert f word here) army , however should anyone else call them this word then they dont like it.

My only objection to you Rangers fans labelling me a hvn is that I, and everyone else I know (including Rangers fans), have only ever know the word as a term for Rangers fans, historical nomadic tribesmen or a derogatory term for German soldiers. I fall into none of these categories and would thank you not to class my protestant relatives as any either.

A

Thanks Stoney ... As a fellow Protestant who doesn't attend church except for weddings and funerals I hereby claim the same right.

We know what we are, we know what we are, dirty hvn basterds, we know what we are.

My only objection to you Rangers fans labelling me a hvn is that I, and everyone else I know (including Rangers fans), have only ever know the word as a term for Rangers fans, historical nomadic tribesmen or a derogatory term for German soldiers. I fall into none of these categories and would thank you not to class my protestant relatives as any either.

Yes I accept some use it as just referring to rangers fans but some use it as a term for Protestants, as the Northern Irish graffiti slogan shows, also explain why hearts are known as mini-h-uns? As I keep sayin the word does not offend me as I understand that most use it as nickname for rangers fans but it does have certain sectarian connatations. Which is probably why it was included in the anti sectarianism bill as a banned word.

Now the term "hún" is rapidly being ling linked with the precious darling element .... this term is so apt for large swathes of their support that we should campaign the mods for it's freedom from gaol ...

It's doing time under false charges and an appeal hearing should be granted.

I think the word "hún" should be ring fenced.

and a better together puppet, must be devastating for you Wullie.

No no wullie, most Sheep fans I know maybe dicks but certainly not all nationalists, I do not really know you personally of course, so I would not form an opinion based on association, that would be...well...bigoted.

Well quite, glad you cleared that up.

snd you have resorted to a typo, the true sign of a defeated norman

A typo from you (like the one in your post I've quoted) is to be expected. A spelling error in a reference which you use to back up your argument doesn't really help your case.

You understand it is a nickname for rangers fans, but still reckon it has sectarian connotations (note spelling)? Should I be boycotting citrus fruit, then, as the same can be said for the colour orange?

Yes I accept some use it as just referring to rangers fans but some use it as a term for Protestants, as the Northern Irish graffiti slogan shows, also explain why hearts are known as mini-h-uns? As I keep sayin the word does not offend me as I understand that most use it as nickname for rangers fans but it does have certain sectarian connatations. Which is probably why it was included in the anti sectarianism bill as a banned word.

Quote the bill, not an advisory website just the bill.

A typo from you (like the one in your post I've quoted) is to be expected. A spelling error in a reference which you use to back up your argument doesn't really help your case.

You understand it is a nickname for rangers fans, but still reckon it has sectarian connotations (note spelling)? Should I be boycotting citrus fruit, then, as the same can be said for the colour orange?

Exactly, the term's use to describe Rangers fans out dates the adopted use to describe protestants, if indeed the graffiti artist was using it to mean protestants, maybe he just wanted to kill Rangers fans regardless of their belif systems? Edited by stonedsailor

As much as the last few pages have been an absolutely fascinating read <_< the forum rules are crystal clear (ok maybe not crystal, as the site filter has removed the words that are banned, but its obvious enough what words are being referred to)

Irrespective of individual posters opinions on these words and their offensiveness, or lack of, their use is not acceptable on this forum. If you want to use them, feel free to frequent a forum where they are.

Feel free to continue the riveting debate, but please refrain from bypassing the site filter to post words that are banned on the forum

you have lost the plot and are just spouting nonsense now, answer the question when the phrase "k.a.h" and you know what I am meaning so keep yer smart arse comments to yourself is written in a republican area of belfast do you truly believe it is directed at just rangers fans or the unionist/protestant community as a whole in reply to their k.a.t graffiti? a simple answer will do.

you have lost the plot and are just spouting nonsense now, answer the question when the phrase "k.a.h" and you know what I am meaning so keep yer smart arse comments to yourself is written in a republican area of belfast do you truly believe it is directed at just rangers fans or the unionist/protestant community as a whole in reply to their k.a.t graffiti? a simple answer will do.

Try cleaning that word salad up and ask a simple question, then. Meet me halfway, for the love of God.