Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In your opinion that is, which tbh means absolutely nothing to myself. As for the "we", try not to be so pedantic, i'll phrase that another way just to please you, ' Scotland has East Europeans who in all probability the majority of them will return to their own countries to live permanently so therefore as far as i'm concerned have no right to vote on this issue as they are not Scots born and have no emotional or family ties to the country'.

if you asked the many Scots living in other parts of the UK you would get a very large majority stating that there is a very valid point in what i said.

There are Scots living outside Scotland who have no intention of returning. Should they get a vote?

ForeveraBalloon struggles with concept 'NO EVIDENCE' and INNOCENT until proven GUILTY .... Seriously I'd hate to be in front of a jury in Scotland for a crime I did not commit given the level of intelligent debate on here ...

I state "if he is guilty he should booted from the club" however there is no case or evidence other than "Logan's 'word' because he is 'black' and therefore has to be telling the truth" ... so it's one person's word v the others.

This makes you a racist , despite being married to a non honky .... you couldnae make it up.

Dhense is not raging, not at all

ForeveraBalloon struggles with concept 'NO EVIDENCE' and INNOCENT until proven GUILTY .... Seriously I'd hate to be in front of a jury in Scotland for a crime I did not commit given the level of intelligent debate on here ...

I state "if he is guilty he should booted from the club" however there is no case or evidence other than "Logan's 'word' because he is 'black' and therefore has to be telling the truth" ... so it's one person's word v the others.

This makes you a racist , despite being married to a non honky .... you couldnae make it up.

As for the last line , don't you still continue to label no 8 a bigot despite the fact he is married to a catholic?

As for the last line , don't you still continue to label no 8 a bigot despite the fact he is married to a catholic?

No, no, no... No8 isn't a bigot because he hasn't posted anything on here like that. He might have done so elsewhere on the internet, but not on here. So posters on here can't call him that.

I don't normally quote my own posts .... but it's great to see Tedi red dot it when it hasn't been quoted anywhere yet and he claims to have me on ignore and doesn't read my stuff ...

Season Ticket Ted a man of conviction .... Fivestars ... P&B's ultimate balloon .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hiya Tedi ... :thumsup2

balloons-latex.jpg

Oi! we protest at being compared with Tedi!

Definitely labelled him a racist ... I can point to that discussion for you to read?

As for raging .. stating facts is raging?

You really are not the sharpest of individuals are you?

Please do and let us decide for ourselves.

Nothing ... I have no idea why FB decided to drag a conversation from the Celtic V Aberdeen thread over here ... I tried explaining on the Aberdeen match thread that the subject/issue matter should have it's own thread ..

Maybe he can enlighten us.

no other reason othe than to wind you up and let fellow posters know who can take great delight in the tears and snotters you are posting on that thread :lol:

Probably acceptable to densboy, in some of his previous posts he comes across as a bit of an Alf Garnett.

his last rant wasa belter bennnet , apparently i drink forsty jacks whilst typing , you do something with pay per view and then for the second time he brought my maw into an arguement, as a meltdown it is spectaculor viewing.

i fear he might be out trashing the vegetable patch again in frustration #prayersfordhensveggiepatch

his last rant wasa belter bennnet , apparently i drink forsty jacks whilst typing , you do something with pay per view and then for the second time he brought my maw into an arguement, as a meltdown it is spectaculor viewing.

i fear he might be out trashing the vegetable patch again in frustration #prayersfordhensveggiepatch

Please like me Bennett type post^^^^

His meltdowns are becoming a regular occurrence and they are highly amusing too.

Link

Self confessed .... If you type in No8. as author and racist as the search word you will find reams of denials that he has never posted racist comments on here and defies anyone to prove different. The fact that he posted racist comments elsewhere seems to somehow absolve him in his own mind and was having fun until he was found out and busted.

I haven't checked for the site he frequented and made the racist jokes/comments but according to the 'convo' it's referred to as "armchair racists".

I'll have a read of that later, thanks. I do remember him being up front and honest about his past and that being a case of ignorance rather than being outright racist or anything else. Never known him to post anything bigoted on this site, not anything I've seen anyway.