Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Explain to everyone how a Protestant insulting a Gers fan is a bigot and the use of the H word is sectarian ... you clown.

I'm just going to wait for him to try and explain how a Protestant using the term makes it sectarian, never mind the two clowns posting a gif on the Livi thread with H word in full view.

Proddie calls Proddie a c**t in sectarian shocker outrage !!!

Densboy please keep religion out of this and let it go man.

Come on Tedi ... ya fat liar we're waiting.

Oh oh he's getting angry now, it'll be an offer of a square go next lol

Edited by bennett

They did delete an enormous amount of material when the tax case was lost.

Why on earth would they do this if it was all true?

That was around the time you were deleting an enormous amount of your own posts then Tedi ?, now why on Earth would you have done that ? :1eye

They did delete an enormous amount of material when the tax case was lost.

Why on earth would they do this if it was all true?

Scared of litigation from Murray I'd hazard a guess as they did appear to be in possession of some sensitive information.

Sure it must have all been screen grabbed in this day and age though? Was a bit bizarre.

No doubt he got the raison d’etre of his blog wrong, but that doesn't mean he was "lying" about everything on his blog. He was still one of the first people to call out Whyte for what he was when the MSM was fluffing the rangers fans into a frenzy over the MBB with wealth off the radar.

I always found that blog relatively neutral and objective, albeit misguided, as it turned out. I agree with you about the the "monitor" website though, I used to post on there occasionally but gave up after too many run in's with idiotic Celtc fans.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Ok, I agree on the everything part, he did call it right on a few things but I imagine a fair few of those things were 'lucky guesses' the problem with luck is that sooner or later it runs out, he found that out and his credibility was ruined overnight. If he genuinely was scared of Murray litigation then he must have good reason but I am still not ruling out deleting everything in a blind rage, he must have been positively beeling about the outcome.

No doubt, he seemed genuinely convinced which way the BTC was going and managed to convince a lot of other people, myself included.

I think there was some posts left up though that didn't directly relate to the BTC, which makes me think it may have been more to do with potential litigation. Although as I said not exactly hard nowadays to recover this information I would've thought so it could have been done in a fit of pique. I suppose we'll never know.

Probably not a popular point of view amongst Bears but I still think that blog deserves a little credit for bringing some of the murkier goings on at Rangers, the SFA and the scottish MSM to a wider audience.

Ok, I agree on the everything part, he did call it right on a few things but I imagine a fair few of those things were 'lucky guesses' the problem with luck is that sooner or later it runs out, he found that out and his credibility was ruined overnight. If he genuinely was scared of Murray litigation then he must have good reason but I am still not ruling out deleting everything in a blind rage, he must have been positively beeling about the outcome.

If only you had some credibility to be ruined. :lol:

No doubt, he seemed genuinely convinced which way the BTC was going and managed to convince a lot of other people, myself included.

I think there was some posts left up though that didn't directly relate to the BTC, which makes me think it may have been more to do with potential litigation. Although as I said not exactly hard nowadays to recover this information I would've thought so it could have been done in a fit of pique. I suppose we'll never know.

Probably not a popular point of view amongst Bears but I still think that blog deserves a little credit for bringing some of the murkier goings on at Rangers, the SFA and the scottish MSM to a wider audience.

Corporate bullies and their highly paid lawyers can just about get anything pulled from the web, even such content that isn't true but may harm the corporations public image in a certain manner. So anything related to Rangers FC in any way shape or form can be deemed as a malicious attack on the corporate companies image and would have been put into the same bag as truth and non truth/lie regardless to be pulled. So there could and probably was truths removed along with the non truths/lies.

Having a look throught RTC's twitterings, i can't believe that so many people fell for his every word.

https://twitter.com/rangerstaxcase

He can hardly bring himself to say Rangers, it's sevco this- sevco that lol

Surely up there with No8's allergy to using a capital letter when typing in a certain proper noun. :lol:

Bypass the filter and I will do it again, is that clear enough for you?

When I was at school, we had an expression for people who ran to authorities with their menial complaints. You fit that expression.

YOU are nothing more than a FUCKING GRASS.

When I was at school, we had an expression for people who ran to authorities with their menial complaints. You fit that expression.

YOU are nothing more than a FUCKING GRASS.

Aye simmer doon ronnie Kray, it's an internet football forum Edited by forever_blue

Oh ffs can somebody shut this thread down, the phrase round and round in circles applies perfectly for it.

That sounds like a good idea but the same arguments would just surface in a new thread and to make matters worse there would also be the argument about whether that thread was actually the same thread as the old thread or whether it was a brand new thread

That sounds like a good idea but the same arguments would just surface in a new thread and to make matters worse there would also be the argument about whether that thread was actually the same thread as the old thread or whether it was a brand new thread

Sorry I mistakenly thought I was responding in the rangers fans a disgrace thread as it was a continuation of the whole h word debate.

So in the knowledge both of them could be gay .. you went ahead anyway .. is that your defence?

What point are you trying to make here? I referred to him as one of the krays as he was banging on about grasses. I am not certain what Kray was gay and what one wasn't nor do I care .

What point are you trying to make here? I referred to him as one of the krays as he was banging on about grasses. I am not certain what Kray was gay and what one wasn't nor do I care .

You'd better be careful F_B ?, you don't want to upset the wannabe bigot mod or he'll report you !, oh wait a minute F_B ?, for a second there I forgot which club you supported, my bad. :rolleyes: