Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

from their face book

Mike Ashley's Sports Direct had extra security in every store in the country today which cost him plenty. His store at the fort took no money through the till for nearly an hour. His shop across form it took no money for half an hour.

If any fan who doesn't like the fact he owns the rights to name our stadium for £1 then crack on and do something else about it.

The staff in the store were fine, it didn't cost them money or time and no one was cheeky to them or vice verse.

Isn't it strange at the same time we start this action and action against SE the rumours of me being a celtic fan who went to abroad to watch them resurface. Wonder who Jacks lapdog today is?

If any Rangers fan wants to accept the fact we no longer own the rights to keep Ibrox called Ibrox then I worry about a section of our support.

If you want to make a stance against this then come up with a new idea or stand with us.

Walter Smith "the Rangers support will get the club the deserve" if you want to sit back while our very stadium name is being given away for a quid then you will receive the club you deserve.

to be fair, most of the fans on Facebook are telling them to stop being an embarrassment

We are nearly all grown men on this forum, however that does not stop most of those who often resort to this type of accusation continually making an arse out of themselves, it is a fitbaw forum and we all have moments where we act like children, the biggest of all are those that do not admit to doing so.

I once took a picture of a pineapple in Tesco`s (what you lot call an applepine) and posted it on another fitbaw forum, much to the amusement of all who saw it, I just saw it and could not help myself.

^ ^ ^

Apparently this chump of a poster who regularly posts shite is a grown man. :blink:

Five stars. :lol:

what these sos idiots don't realise is that this does not affect anyone above branch level.

ffs even rm are ripping into them. :lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=274724&st=0

edit again - one of the mods on rm just told the op to change the thread title from son of stein to sons of struth.

Most of the staff on zero contract hours in Sports Direct? I doubt the wee protest will make a difference, but if it did, Ashley won't feel the pinch, the staff laid off will

Nono, I applaud Bennett for hiding that filth, I would do it too but I doubt I could bring myself to even touch it.

Why don't you take a picture of a clown, take your camera and yourself to the nearest mirror and take a selfie. :)

to be fair, most of the fans on Facebook are telling them to stop being an embarrassment

I like the quote that references them being dressed in "their fake red and black rip-off gear and not official merchandise". Can anybody think of any poster on here who made great play of that colour combo a few months back, when he was a ST holder?

Before he decided to join the ST boycott?

Before he decided the best way to drive the regime change was to buy a ST?

A wee clue: quite the photographer, apparently.

I like the quote that references them being dressed in "their fake red and black rip-off gear and not official merchandise". Can anybody think of any poster on here who made great play of that colour combo a few months back, when he was a ST holder?

Before he decided to join the ST boycott?

Before he decided the best way to drive the regime change was to buy a ST?

A wee clue: quite the photographer, apparently.

This is the picture he took of the Pineapple or Applepine as he now calls it. I think he got confused as f**k when he read the French word "Pomme de Terre", his remedial French only let him know that Pomme was Apple in French.

suggestive-potato-011.jpeg

I hope there's a picture of someone trying to buy a golf club for a £ and them being told naw, this club is at least worth more than that...

Houston said: 'Over 100 Rangers fans staged a protest outside the shop then went into the store to pick up items, some expensive and some normal.

'They were ran through the till and, when told the value of the transaction, each supporter offered £1. That, of course, is significant because its the same amount at which Mike Ashley values the name of Ibrox.

Ok first of all, we've seen the video, seen the pictures. Over 100 fans? I think not.

Also, I think Ashley values it at more than £1. It was Charles Green who valued it at a pound.

My favourite paragraph:

They have implored fans to attend the Armed Forces Day when Raith Rovers visit Ibrox on Saturday and call for the removal of Sandy Easdale then stage a boycott for the League Cup tie against St Johnstone on Tuesday, October 28.

Is this just a way to claim success and pin their name against something that would have happened? The raisin's love a bigoted sing along to support the troops so it would have been busy anyway.

Are you commissioning one? If so it would still be more expensive than the old club as per CW plus the 'current' naming rights .....

Choose a couple of photos (I suggest the current one taken in sports direct plus a photo of a golf club or your choice .. plus additionally some text you want in the speech bubble) ...

Pay a donation to charity of your choice (please more than the going rate for a skanky third rate football club in it's death throes) .. and I'll happily knock something up ...

I'll chuck in the rights for free . ^_^

Looks like bing found a photo but as you offered for a charity donation ill pop a couple of quid in the next box I see at a till.